Britain drops its challenge to ICC arrest warrants for Israeli leaders

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

This is wlcome news to end the week. There is scant chance that this nurdering bastard will be addressing our Houses of Parliament any time soon.
In fact if he steps on British soil he will likely be arrested like Pinochet an earlier murdering bastard and maga pin up.

That's all just a load of shit, Tommy.

You libs threatened to have Dick Cheney extradited to The Hague for war crimes as well, yet Sleepy Joe refuses to do it.

This is wlcome news to end the week. There is scant chance that this nurdering bastard will be addressing our Houses of Parliament any time soon.
In fact if he steps on British soil he will likely be arrested like Pinochet an earlier murdering bastard and maga pin up.
I doubt we would arrest him most of the British Parliament are Israeli paid stooges Starmer is at the top of that list, and our friend Thatcher was outraged about her fellow Fascist being arrested then he was let go, the Cow even defended Pinochet at the time of the Coup knowing a British Doctor Shiela Cassidy had been tortured by the Chilean Gestapo Dina.

That's all just a load of shit, Tommy.

You libs threatened to have Dick Cheney extradited to The Hague for war crimes as well, yet Sleepy Joe refuses to do it.
No its actually a fact. I suppose he could find a safe refuge in the US. Maybe in the loony states. But he would be less attractive when he gets voted out at the next elecction.
More likely he will face Israeli courts as his incompetence is uncobered.

No its actually a fact. I suppose he could find a safe refuge in the US. Maybe in the loony states. But he would be less attractive when he gets voted out at the next elecction.
More likely he will face Israeli courts as his incompetence is uncobered.
Tommy, they spoonfeed you bullshit, brah.

I doubt we would arrest him most of the British Parliament are Israeli paid stooges Starmer is at the top of that list, and our friend Thatcher was outraged about her fellow Fascist being arrested then he was let go, the Cow even defended Pinochet at the time of the Coup knowing a British Doctor Shiela Cassidy had been tortured by the Chilean Gestapo Dina.
She was probably sucking him off. I doubt that Denis was up to much.

Tommy, they spoonfeed you bullshit, brah.
Im busy boarding up my house because a muslim family moved in down the road.
He is using a Dr job in the hospital as cover and she is a radiographer in between meeting his satanic lusts,
They seem nice enough and have a good life. They just lack a daughter to kill when she disobeys them.
I have been watchiing their comings and oings for some ttime but havent caught them shitting in the street yet.

He is using a Dr job in the hospital as cover and she is a radiographer in between meeting his satanic lusts,
They seem nice enough and have a good life. They just lack a daughter to kill when she disobeys them.
I have been watchiing their comings and oings for some ttime but havent caught them shitting in the street yet.

Sounds like they are planning to build a dirty bomb. Better call Scotland Yard and report them.

Sounds like they are planning to build a dirty bomb. Better call Scotland Yard and report them.
That hadnt occurred to me. I havent seen him mowing the lawn yet so what is he doing with his time ? Havent seen her do it either despite it being her job per the Koran.
Monkey business afoot I think.

Mrs T went round with a load of cakes when they moved in. They were very grateful and friendly but I just know that as she left thru the front door the cames lrft thru the back door en route to the bin.

I still hold my comission in the Covud Lockdown Volunteers. Do you think I should call up all the local volunteers to meet the threat ?

After all Duke wouldnt make idle predictions made on racism and ignorance.

Sounds like you've heard my story about the doctor that was trying to kill his daughter with a sword in the middle of the night. That's a true story. I know where that motherfucker is right now. I know his daughter died decades ago too, even though we smuggled her out of the country. Her family killed her in her home country.
My dog killed their cat, too.

Forum List

Back