British Diplomat Hands In Resignation Over War Crimes.

The "genocide" Israeli are doing means they took since decades care that the Palestinian Arabs have the highest population growth of the world while around Israel exists a gigantic sea of hundreds of millions Arabs who in many cases (Egypt for example) do not love it to support the Palestinians because they had also a lot to suffer under Palestinian terror. The whole world had to suffer under Palestinian terror.

I spent time in and around Palestinian refugee camps in South Lebanon during the "73 War "

I'm afraid that pro Israel MSM has brain washed, as you said, many Westerners with only one side of the story.

Hamas, which was funded by Israel, is no worse than Nazi trained and armed Zionist terrorist gangs during the Nakba.

Finally, both sides demonize the other but only one side is still bombing fetid refugee camps of hungry civilians.

The mass killing and illegal "Settler" land theft has to stop before we sleepwalk into a WW 3.

Thanks,

I spent time in and around Palestinian refugee camps in South Lebanon during the "73 War "

I'm afraid that pro Israel MSM has brain washed, as you said, many Westerners with only one side of the story.

Hamas, which was funded by Israel, is no worse than Nazi trained and armed Zionist terrorist gangs during the Nakba.

Finally, both sides demonize the other but only one side is still bombing fetid refugee camps of hungry civilians.

The mass killing and illegal "Settler" land theft has to stop before we sleepwalk into a WW 3.

Thanks,
Hamas didn't exist until after the Israeli invasion of Lebanon in 82, they are a Lebanese resistance group and these days they are stronger.

Hamas didn't exist until after the Israeli invasion of Lebanon in 82, they are a Lebanese resistance group and these days they are stronger.

Did you mean Hezbollah?

Anyway, my biggest concern is that Netanyahu and the Israeli lobbies are going to manipulate the US into a broader "War on Islam" for "Greater Israel".

Thanks,

Forum List

Back