Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl

What a stupid call.

Take the FG. Get on the board.

Idiotic.

Totally agree.

I disagree.

Denver is getting beaten so badly, with no evidence of things changing, they needed a td.

If it had been a bit longer yardage, sure, but 2 yards for the best offense in the league? If you can't get that, knowing how badly you need it, you're not likely to come back to win the game anyway. :tongue:

Besides, 3 points still keeps it at a 3 score game minimum.

What a stupid call.

Idiotic.

Totally agree.

I disagree.

Denver is getting beaten so badly, with no evidence of things changing, they needed a td.

If it had been a bit longer yardage, sure, but 2 yards for the best offense in the league? If you can't get that, knowing how badly you need it, you're not likely to come back to win the game anyway. :tongue:

3 scores for a win not a loss. It was a terrible call

Well....goes without saying Seattle completely owned the 1st half.
IF Manning shows up for the 2nd half and Seattle's defense falls on it's face - Denver can still win.
But that is a mighty tall order..

Manning needs to spread the defense out and all the little pitches for 6 yards aren't going to accomplish that. Where's his deep ball?

He threw a couple of deep attempts.

The thing is, from what I remember of the Denver games I watched, those little short throws are the mainstay of the Denver offense. Those wide receiver screens, quick outs, and let the receiver get yards after the catch....very West Coast offense in strategy. In this case, however, Seattle has just been able to dominate them defensively.

Totally agree.

I disagree.

3 scores for a win not a loss. It was a terrible call

A lot of conservative playcallers here!

You're down 22-0 to the best defense in football.....that's when you need to take chances! ;)

Where is Huggy to rub it in?

There is no need or desire. My Hawks D came to play.. Denver wasn't prepared for the Seahawk's speed in the D-Line which has moved Manning out of his comfort zone and pretty much stopped the Denver run game.

Seattle obviously has come to play. This game isn't too big for Wilson. I actually feel for the Bronco fans. I hope you guys can get it together in the second half and make a more competitive game of it.

There is no need or desire. My Hawks D came to play.. Denver wasn't prepared for the Seahawk's speed in the D-Line which has moved Manning out of his comfort zone and pretty much stopped the Denver run game.

Seattle obviously has come to play. This game isn't too big for Wilson. I actually feel for the Bronco fans. I hope you guys can get it together in the second half and make a more competitive game of it.

Wilson hasn't needed to do that much. :tongue:

At least Harvin has gotten some good plays in without breaking!

Well at least one thing is consistent...another lousy half time show.
Who the heck was that 1st guy...Bruno what? The kid thinks he is James Brown or something?

Wilson hasn't needed to do that much. :tongue:

At least Harvin has gotten some good plays in without breaking!

:lol:

Denver WILL trounce Seattle.

My dog is a Bronco fan as well

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKxlvWOqmFs]My dog Morrison SCOOTING on the carpet like 7 times! [Butt Drag] - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
If the Seahawk's performance in the second half against the number 1 offense in country is as good as the first half, then when did an NFL team have a better defense than Seattle?

I never took you for a good sport. Well played Huggy, well played

What a stupid call.

Idiotic.

Totally agree.

I disagree.

They could have went into the locker room feeling a lot better. When having trouble scouring the first points are always the hardest.

Forum List

Back