Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl

Best commercial so far, Metlife with Schroeder playing the Star Spangled Banner on piano on the Superbowl field. Really good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoaTWRbOnwk]MetLife : National Anthem - Peanuts Super Bowl Commercial 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

Living in Indiana and having watched Manning many, many games - the "bad Manning" is who has showed up so far.
Manning has a "split personality" in different games:
Manning I (bad Manning) - frustrated, anxious, temper on his sleeve...result - bad throws and interceptions....one of the worst QB's in the NFL.
Manning II (good Manning) - determined, laser-like focus with an equally deadly accurate arm. One of the best QB's in the NFL. Incredible.

Living in Indiana and having watched Manning many, many games - the "bad Manning" is who has showed up so far.
Manning I (bad Manning) - frustrated, anxious, temper on his sleeve...result - bad throws and interceptions....one of the worst QB's in the NFL.
Manning II (good Manning) - determined, laser-like focus with an equally deadly accurate arm. One of the best QB's in the NFL. Incredible.

Looks more like an exceptional defense than a bad Manning to me

Looks more like an exceptional defense than a bad Manning to me

Oh don't get me wrong - Seattle, like the Steelers, has won game after game after game with their defense.

Forum List

Back