Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl

I still can't decide if I should root against the Seahawks, since I'm a 49ers fan, or for them, since they are also NFC West. :confused:

You are golden Huggy;

"Here’s a true pigskin pick for you: The Seattle Seahawks will win the Super Bowl, according to Pancakes the pot-bellied pig.

On Thursday at the Fort Worth Zoo, Pancakes went for the Seattle Seahawks when the zoo plunked down bowls of Pancakes’ favorite treats next to footballs for each of this year’s teams. The 3-year-old porcine prognosticator weighs in at 94 pounds, and likes to eat Cheerios, grapes and zucchini."

http://whateverblog.dallasnews.com/...amed-pancakes-picks-a-super-bowl-winner.html/

pigskin-150x150.jpg

A Pig is never wrong...usually...

The Hawks will get no help from the weather.

the weather forecast FAVORS the hawks.:lmao::lmao::lmao: Manning I guarantee,wishes this game was in warmer weather where he cMIGHT have a chance to throw deep down the field.In these conditions,he is toast.

49 and cloudy at game time.....sound like perfect game weather to me.

they have also said that in the evening time the temp is suppose to drop to the low 30's and a 30% chance of rain and snow.Manning better hope that doesnt happen in the seond half.there goes his passing game right there.:D

It's all been said..documented...rehashed..

Time to strap on the pads and go out and lay some wood on somebody !!!!!!

7 hours to go...

Must pace myself... :lol:

Go Hawks !!!

You goin out to watch the game Huggy?

Nope !

Got the big screen HD Digital TV. Snagged it before pre season.. It's all good. Been preparing for this day all season long. Just me and the Pits. They love the football too. Most shows they just ignore except when a dog runs across the screen but during a football game they are locked in...smart dogs !! :lol:

I'll toss Dre his football down the deck a few times... I like it just like this for watchin my Hawks.. No interference.. Nobody sayin something stupid to jinx the team..

I'd like to wish you luck...but all I can offer is that I hope you don't choke on your chips today...:lol:

Thanks for the rep BTW !!!

Wouldn't it be totally unexpected if Huggy's cable provider had a power outage today?

Be prepared !!! Trust no one... :lol:

Thought of that in pre season ... Bought a local antenna setup.. Get a perfect digital signal direct from Fox station. I wasn't taking any chances. :lol:

Just in case some yahoo hits a power pole and the lights go out I have my generator at the ready !!

No way in H E Double Toothpicks I'm missing this game !!!!

Denver WILL trounce Seattle.

I'll be rooting for them. :thup:

NEW YORK -- With just about 48 hours remaining until the Broncos and Seahawks kickoff Super Bowl XLVIII, not much has changed in terms of how Las Vegas perceives the game. The Broncos are still a 2.5-point favorite.

Denver-Seattle opened up as pick but the line quickly moved in Denver's favor with lots of money coming in on Peyton Manning.

Given the weather conditions, it's a little surprising that the line hasn't moved more in Manning's favor. It's expected to be nice and sunny for most of the day with the weather eventually settling in at overcast and cold with low winds.

2014 Super Bowl Odds and Line: Broncos -2.5 on Sunday - CBSSports.com

Denver WILL trounce Seattle.

I'll be rooting for them. :thup:

NEW YORK -- With just about 48 hours remaining until the Broncos and Seahawks kickoff Super Bowl XLVIII, not much has changed in terms of how Las Vegas perceives the game. The Broncos are still a 2.5-point favorite.

Denver-Seattle opened up as pick but the line quickly moved in Denver's favor with lots of money coming in on Peyton Manning.

Given the weather conditions, it's a little surprising that the line hasn't moved more in Manning's favor. It's expected to be nice and sunny for most of the day with the weather eventually settling in at overcast and cold with low winds.

2014 Super Bowl Odds and Line: Broncos -2.5 on Sunday - CBSSports.com

It must be foggy down there on the Best Coast !! :lol:

Obscuring your vision.. :eek:l:

I hope you have planned some activities for the late afternoon to salve your wounds.

Keep thinking them happy thoughts girl.. !!! We don't want any angry wrinkles popping up on your pretty face.. :lol:

And remember... Colin Kaepernick can't choke EVERY year... or can he.. ???? :lol:

Today is junk food & beer day. Got my beer but gotta head out & stock up on some high cholesterol.

Little smokies in Jack Daniels sauce
Homade nacho dip
Assortment of chips
Pastrami & provolone
French rolls & aju sauce
Cashews & beer nuts
Rolaids

Saw a prophecy on Fox that it would be tied after 4 quarters and decided by a field goal.

What's with all the idiots waiting till the last minute to get their food :eusa_whistle:

Not a parking stall open

Today is junk food & beer day. Got my beer but gotta head out & stock up on some high cholesterol.

Little smokies in Jack Daniels sauce
Homade nacho dip
Assortment of chips
Pastrami & provolone
French rolls & aju sauce
Cashews & beer nuts
Rolaids

Pizza, and chips and my rum and coke. Also, peanuts, nachos. The little Smokies and Rolaids are a great idea.

The ol' lady had to go to town this morning and said Kroger's supermarket was PACKED. She didn't have to stop and didn't go past Wally World or any of the other stores, but I'll bet they are swamped too.

Forum List

Back