Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl

Wouldn't it be totally unexpected if Huggy's cable provider had a power outage today?

Be prepared !!! Trust no one... :lol:

Thought of that in pre season ... Bought a local antenna setup.. Get a perfect digital signal direct from Fox station. I wasn't taking any chances. :lol:

Just in case some yahoo hits a power pole and the lights go out I have my generator at the ready !!

No way in H E Double Toothpicks I'm missing this game !!!!

My plans for the Super Bowl are:
I'll be leaving soon to meet a group of guys (except for one - lucky dog will be at MetLife) at a sports bar in Bellevue, WA.
We used to call ourselves a baseball team, now we call ourselves "the golf group"... then-----then after the game, we plan to taxi down to an area known as Pioneer Square to turn over police cars, and smash store front windows - LOL

Guess who will be making the most money per minute for the Super Bowl?

We took a look at some of the day's top performers and broke down just how much they'll be raking in per minute of the Super Bowl. ~ by Joanna & Johnny

Edited by Star
The Players

Peyton Manning (Quarterback, Denver) - $16,167 a minute

Russell Wilson (Quarterback, Seattle) - $1,414 a minute

Knowshon Moreno (Running Back, Denver) - $3,700 a minute

Marshawn Lynch (Running Back, Seattle) - $8,273 a minute

Richard Sherman (Cornerback, Seattle) - $1,343 a minute

Matt Prater (Kicker, Denver) - $3,722 a minute

Clint Gresham (Long snapper, Seattle) - $1,490 a minute

The Supporting Cast

Referee - $173 a minute

Cheerleader - 60 cents a minute

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell - $25,877 a minute
Football has treated Roger Goodell well. His $29.5 million annual salary is more than the entire Oakland Raiders' defense combined. We bet his seats for the Super Bowl won't be too shabby either.

Note: Salaries (which include base salary plus signing bonus) are based on a 19-game season at 60 minutes a game. This leaves many hours of off-the-field training, practicing, and team travel unaccounted for, but for the purpose of this story, we only captured their on-the-field value. We've factored in the $49,000 "You're in the Super Bowl" bonus that players from both teams receive, but haven't included the additional $49,000 bonus the players from the winning team will earn. Likewise, no endorsements or sponsorship salaries are included. Salary source: Spotrac.

Denver 45
Seattle 24

You saw it here first

One last pre-game post on this thread.

Seattle - 34
Denver - 20

Wilson runs for over 100 yds and a TD, passes for over 200 yds and a TD
Harvin - over 100yds receiving, over 100 return yds/maybe Tate

Manning passes for over 300yds 2 TD's, and-----and two of Manning's flutter balls get picked, one on a well rehearsed tip play - nobody does it better.

Denver 45
Seattle 24

You saw it here first

Seattle - 34
Denver - 20

Manning passes for over 300yds 2 TD's, and-----and two of Manning's flutter balls get picked, one on a well rehearsed tip play - nobody does it better.

Sounds about right..

You saw it here first

Seattle - 34
Denver - 20

Sounds about right..

Wet dreams

Wouldn't it be totally unexpected if Huggy's cable provider had a power outage today?

Be prepared !!! Trust no one... :lol:

Thought of that in pre season ... Bought a local antenna setup.. Get a perfect digital signal direct from Fox station. I wasn't taking any chances. :lol:

Just in case some yahoo hits a power pole and the lights go out I have my generator at the ready !!

No way in H E Double Toothpicks I'm missing this game !!!!

My plans for the Super Bowl are:
I'll be leaving soon to meet a group of guys (except for one - lucky dog will be at MetLife) at a sports bar in Bellevue, WA.
We used to call ourselves a baseball team, now we call ourselves "the golf group"... then-----then after the game, we plan to taxi down to an area known as Pioneer Square to turn over police cars, and smash store front windows - LOL

Guess who will be making the most money per minute for the Super Bowl?

We took a look at some of the day's top performers and broke down just how much they'll be raking in per minute of the Super Bowl. ~ by Joanna & Johnny

Edited by Star
The Players

Peyton Manning (Quarterback, Denver) - $16,167 a minute

Russell Wilson (Quarterback, Seattle) - $1,414 a minute

Knowshon Moreno (Running Back, Denver) - $3,700 a minute

Marshawn Lynch (Running Back, Seattle) - $8,273 a minute

Richard Sherman (Cornerback, Seattle) - $1,343 a minute

Matt Prater (Kicker, Denver) - $3,722 a minute

Clint Gresham (Long snapper, Seattle) - $1,490 a minute

The Supporting Cast

Referee - $173 a minute

Cheerleader - 60 cents a minute

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell - $25,877 a minute
Football has treated Roger Goodell well. His $29.5 million annual salary is more than the entire Oakland Raiders' defense combined. We bet his seats for the Super Bowl won't be too shabby either.

Note: Salaries (which include base salary plus signing bonus) are based on a 19-game season at 60 minutes a game. This leaves many hours of off-the-field training, practicing, and team travel unaccounted for, but for the purpose of this story, we only captured their on-the-field value. We've factored in the $49,000 "You're in the Super Bowl" bonus that players from both teams receive, but haven't included the additional $49,000 bonus the players from the winning team will earn. Likewise, no endorsements or sponsorship salaries are included. Salary source: Spotrac.

Sooo ... the cheerleader will cost you what...about 45 cents? Good deal.

You saw it here first

Seattle - 34
Denver - 20

Sounds about right..

I'm not denigrating Wilson's running abilities, but how often has he gotten to 100 rushing yards in a game?

Now Lynch over 100, sure!

Denver 45
Seattle 24

You saw it here first

Seattle - 34
Denver - 20

Denver only gave up 16 points to Tom Brady and the Patriots and you think Wilson will score 34 points?

You saw it here first

Seattle - 34
Denver - 20

Denver only gave up 16 points to Tom Brady and the Patriots and you think Wilson will score 34 points?

Bitches in MA are still butt-hurt over that:

superbowl-map.jpg

Today is junk food & beer day. Got my beer but gotta head out & stock up on some high cholesterol.

Little smokies in Jack Daniels sauce
Homade nacho dip
Assortment of chips
Pastrami & provolone
French rolls & aju sauce
Cashews & beer nuts
Rolaids
:rock:
Smoked Gouda and Triscuits
Pot Stickers
Potato Chips
Egg rolls
Pizza
Ribs
Alouette Chese Spread
Chicken Basil Bites
Cracker assortment
.....:beer:

Coors, of course.

Seattle - 34
Denver - 20

Sounds about right..

I'm not denigrating Wilson's running abilities, but how often has he gotten to 100 rushing yards in a game?

One hour and 15 minutes til kickoff. This is as good as it gets approaching the biggest our team has had the opportunity to win in any game as a fan.

Lynch should get his yards.. His will to carry whomever jumps on his back the extra distance is unmatched in the NFL.

Wilson has legs but he only runs out of the pocket to extend plays and avoid being sacked when he can. He keeps his eyes locked on his recievers so he can find someone in open grass or breaking free and about to become open. He rarely runs to gain yards as it is almost always a better choice to pass the ball to someone that is already downfield. If upon occasion there are no targets available that means that past the LOS he will find a way to use his legs to get the first down.

It wouldn't be good for the Seahawks if Wilson was forced to run for 100 yards. That would mean the Denver Broncos are covering our recievers tight the whole game. Extremely unlikely scenerio as Denvers DBs are not that good with the exception of the aging Champ Bailey.

Today is junk food & beer day. Got my beer but gotta head out & stock up on some high cholesterol.

Little smokies in Jack Daniels sauce
Homade nacho dip
Assortment of chips
Pastrami & provolone
French rolls & aju sauce
Cashews & beer nuts
Rolaids
:rock:
Smoked Gouda and Triscuits
Pot Stickers
Potato Chips
Egg rolls
Pizza
Ribs
Alouette Chese Spread
Chicken Basil Bites
Cracker assortment
.....:beer:

Coors, of course.

Coors...= fermented rocky mountain goat piss.. :lol:

Me and the Pits... we are just going to tear into a just roasted garlic, salt and peppered chicken ..dip the pieces in the spicey sour cream. Maybe some mexi style chips with salsa and more sour cream..after we devour the chicken..

Oh ya can't forget the doggy treats I just fresh baked before the chicken..a couple of big bowls ...baked in cupcake papers .. I eat em too...very yummy !

I am half way through my first Margarita especial.. equal parts tequilla, margarita mixer, oragne juice and cranberry juice.

Got beer and clamato for after I run out of the Jose' Querrvo..

Good luck with your spread... I apologise right now about what the Hawks are about to do to the Broncos. :lol:

Well, Sherman has really pissed off football fans.

Manning seems to be in a zone and determined, he didn't smile after the win, he congratulated Brady and talked how great the Pats were, then was ready to move.

If he stays focused, he could be a fright for the Seahawks.

Seattle has the ability to force errors and that chaos they inflict,can work to their advantage.

It should be a pretty good Super Bowl, to early to make a prediction, I also wonder how much the secondary can get away with in the game, that could be a determining factor.

Peyton Manning may very well be the greatest NFL QB ever but-----but Manning's career winning pct. against the weather i.e. when the temperature at kickoff is 32° or below is only 36.4%.

Nate Silver's Super Bowl weather prediction: This year's Super Bowl in East Rutherford, N.J. is expected to be colder. Super Bowl Sunday will feature a high of 37 degrees and a low of 25, with a possibility of rain and snow showers, according to the latest AccuWeather forecast.

RuhRoh.jpg

..Updated: 2/2/2014.
Super Bowl weather: Mild and mostly dry
Super Bowl weather: Mild and mostly dry - Weather, forecasts, news, blogs and maps - MSN Weather

:razz:

Sounds about right..

One hour and 15 minutes til kickoff. This is as good as it gets approaching the biggest our team has had the opportunity to win in any game as a fan.

Lynch should get his yards.. His will to carry whomever jumps on his back the extra distance is unmatched in the NFL.

Wilson has legs but he only runs out of the pocket to extend plays and avoid being sacked when he can. He keeps his eyes locked on his recievers so he can find someone in open grass or breaking free and about to become open. He rarely runs to gain yards as it is almost always a better choice to pass the ball to someone that is already downfield. If upon occasion there are no targets available that means that past the LOS he will find a way to use his legs to get the first down.

It wouldn't be good for the Seahawks if Wilson was forced to run for 100 yards. That would mean the Denver Broncos are covering our recievers tight the whole game. Extremely unlikely scenerio as Denvers DBs are not that good with the exception of the aging Champ Bailey.

The Bronco D has played pretty well so far in the playoffs, though.....that will be the deciding factor for them, how well their D can hold up for 60 minutes.

Forum List

Back