Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl

Well, the Broncos made it to the Super Bowl. They gotta be happy with that.

thats why the donkeys will lose.Other than Manning and Champ Bailey,all the other players on the Broncos are just happy to be there where all the players on the Hawks team to a man,will consider this year a failure if they dont WIN the superbowl so they will be at the top of their game which spells very bad news for the donkeys.

Denver 28
Seattle 24

Huggy blames the refs

Take it to the bank

Huggy what are ya gonna do when Denver serves you crow?

Can you all believe douchebag 911insidedumbass negged me for this comment?

What a fucktard loser

Ya... I feel your pain... I'm sure his neg 9 points staggered you. :eek: :lol:

You poor thing ! Go kick your dog...you'll feel better... :lol:

I think you're missing the point. The post was directed at you and in a fun manner. It's a fucking sports thread for Christ's sake. I just wanted to point out his idiocy for all to see.

What a fucktard loser

I think you're missing the point. The post was directed at you and in a fun manner. It's a fucking sports thread for Christ's sake. I just wanted to point out his idiocy for all to see.

I think you are missing the points too much. "lol" Also this is the USMB Sports Forum. Not the same as most if all other Sports Forums. Jungle Rules.. :lol:

I had no problem with your post. The kid seems to have an itchy neg finger... what ya gonna do? :lol:

I think you are missing the points too much. "lol" Also this is the USMB Sports Forum. Not the same as most if all other Sports Forums. Jungle Rules.. :lol:

I had no problem with your post. The kid seems to have an itchy neg finger... what ya gonna do? :lol:

Steal all his points so his negs are as as impotent as he is :eek:

My dreams of a blizzard are fading, but it still may be below freezing by game time...with wind.

The Denver defense is going to step up and shock everyone. The Broncos win going away. Seattle will try to make a come back late in the game, but Peyton will answer their field goals with touch downs.

My prediction: The final outcome will be obvious in the first 12 minutes.

It will be 20% of the way through game time, and everyone will be anticipating the half time commercials at that point.

Huggy what are ya gonna do when Denver serves you crow?

What a fucktard loser

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

funny how he is taking it so personal.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: these AFC guys have obviously never watched a seahawks game all year other than the highlights in the fact they are so clueless to how the hawks and the NFC are far more of a physical than the AFC teams.:lmao:

They are doing the EXACT same thing I was doing in the superbowl of the redskins and donkeys.I was not objective or rational back wanting the donkeys to win so badly that I also did back then what they are doing now.Like them,I ignored NFL people,ignoring what Lynn dawson and others in the NFL were saying when they were saying the redskins were a very physical team,they their physical play would dominate the finesse of the donkeys.sure enough thats what happened.

this donkeys team is finesse as well and 10 times more physical than my chargers are who beat them in denver and still knocked manning around in the first loss in san diego only losing that time cause they did not take care of the ball like they did in denver.

They thought my chargers were tough to beat all 3 times.
wait till they have to deal with the far greater physical team the hawks have.:lmao::lmao:

Denver 28
Seattle 24

Huggy blames the refs

Take it to the bank

after all this time you STILL doubt Huggy? hey at least I learned to trust the hawks will win it all after they beat the niners.I never thought they would get past the niners.I did the whole week leading up to that game though say that the winner of the NFC game would win the superbowl.That was the REAL superbowl.the niners and the Hawks are the two best teams in the NFL with their physical style of football they have.

What a fucktard loser

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

funny how he is taking it so personal.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: these AFC guys have obviously never watched a seahawks game all year other than the highlights in the fact they are so clueless to how the hawks and the NFC are far more of a physical than the AFC teams.:lmao:

They are doing the EXACT same thing I was doing in the superbowl of the redskins and donkeys.I was not objective or rational back wanting the donkeys to win so badly that I also did back then what they are doing now.Like them,I ignored NFL people,ignoring what Lynn dawson and others in the NFL were saying when they were saying the redskins were a very physical team,they their physical play would dominate the finesse of the donkeys.sure enough thats what happened.

this donkeys team is finesse as well and 10 times more physical than my chargers are who beat them in denver and still knocked manning around in the first loss in san diego only losing that time cause they did not take care of the ball like they did in denver.

They thought my chargers were tough to beat all 3 times.
wait till they have to deal with the far greater physical team the hawks have.:lmao::lmao:

Oh, I have watched them. They have an average offense and a very good defense, but they don't have enough CBs to cover all of Denver's weapons. I expect "OMAHA" will put their heads on a swivel. The weather is going to be Denver ready...

My dreams of a blizzard are fading, but it still may be below freezing by game time...with wind.

yeah hopefully we will have that at least.That favors the Hawks greatly.The donkeys have no running game with their starting running back playing hurt where the hawks with Lynch, thrive in these circumstances.

Forum List

Back