Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl

Well, Sherman has really pissed off football fans.

Yes, and I am one of them. I hope they lose now. Before I wanted the best team to win, but he, if allowed to get away with that obscene rant towards the cameras and only a slap-on-the wrist fine, will have brought a new low to the professional game of football. In my opinion, he has placed a huge blemish on some very fine athletes who don't deserve to reap the ramifications of his ugly and out of control rant. Sherman needs to sit out a few games, in my opinion, otherwise he has started a new trend.

Yes, and I am one of them. I hope they lose now. Before I wanted the best team to win, but he, if allowed to get away with that obscene rant towards the cameras and only a slap-on-the wrist fine, will have brought a new low to the professional game of football. In my opinion, he has placed a huge blemish on some very fine athletes who don't deserve to reap the ramifications of his ugly and out of control rant. Sherman needs to sit out a few games, in my opinion, otherwise he has started a new trend.

I appreciated his empassioned blithering and how it reflected upon the Shehawg organization as one composed of individual narssists in contrast to the Broncos: A band of brothers committed to a single goal.

Seattle has this us against the world mentality, it is really quite interesting. Outside of Seattle, no one cares, but they seem to think everyone is against them. Carroll has used this Seattle perception to get his team to bond. Sherman was draft in the sixth round, so the league was say Sherman wasn't that good, Wilson was a third round choice, the league didn't think he was that good. If you think about it, Seattle waiting until the third and sixth rounds to pick these guys, they didn't seem to think they were that good, otherwise they would have snatched them up in the first rounds.

So it is interesting how Carroll manipulates this team and in away the city.

I bet he didn't leave a blemish on your fine tush !! :lol:

Seattle has this us against the world mentality, it is really quite interesting. Outside of Seattle, no one cares, but they seem to think everyone is against them. Carroll has used this Seattle perception to get his team to bond. Sherman was draft in the sixth round, so the league was say Sherman wasn't that good, Wilson was a third round choice, the league didn't think he was that good. If you think about it, Seattle waiting until the third and sixth rounds to pick these guys, they didn't seem to think they were that good, otherwise they would have snatched them up in the first rounds.

You aren't being paranoid if they really are out to get you.. :eek:

:lol:

I think you might be right, whatcher sayin' is -- Pete Carroll won the league championship with the best record in the NFL because he has the amazing ability to take a bunch of also-rans, turn them into A) a cohesive unit and B) a bunch of all-stars and-----and that would mean-----and that would mean what - Pete Carroll's a genius or Pete Carroll's the best coach in the league?

I think you might be right, whatcher sayin' is -- Pete Carroll won the league championship with the best record in the NFL because he has the amazing ability to take a bunch of also-rans, turn them into A) a cohesive unit and B) a bunch of all-stars and-----and that would mean-----and that would mean what - Pete Carroll's a genius or Pete Carroll's the best coach in the league?

He isn't the best coach, however he is up there.
I hate to say it but Bellichek is probably the best. Carroll, The Harbaugh brothers and Kelly all seem to be good coaches.

He isn't the best coach, however he is up there.
I hate to say it but Bellichek is probably the best. Carroll, The Harbaugh brothers and Kelly all seem to be good coaches.

Dunno.. ??? Does Carroll have a "nose" for diamond in the rough football players ??

Or just a real fucked up nose ??

$Pete-Carroll-is-Crazy.jpg

Manning has been noticeably absent from the media in the last week. He did 2 minutes on Friday at the Bronco's in house podium. He looked worried and uncomfortable. He claimed he hadn't really looked at films of the Hawks yet. Ya...Right... Somebody asked him if he was gonna ask Eli for any tips from Seattle's game at N Y. That thought made him VERY uncomfortable..perhaps he doesn't want to get any "tips" from his dumb ass brother that threw 4 picks against the Hawks in a blowout at Metlife...That would be my guess.. :lol:

Bronco kicker Prater sent home sick with virus on Saturday yet they took him on plane today. Ignorant coach says "he'll be ok for game".

Matt Prater?s still sick, misses last practice in Denver | ProFootballTalk

What if other players come down with the virus?

Putting a sick guy on a plane with the team could be a HUGE mistake a week from Superbowl.

I'm a little worried.

:eek:

He may miss the extra point on the 6th or 7th TD Broncos make against Shehawgs.

They could always go for two on the 8th TD..to make up for it.. :lol:

Just think of it !!! Manning could set an all time record .....8 TD passes in one game.. It would be known as the greatest feat ever in sports.. I know I would be impressed.. !!!

Why not ??? Wilson has thrown for three TDs in one qtr twice. And he is just a runt that wouldn't be dog shit without his defense pulling his midget ass out of the fire in almost every game...

Last edited:
Manning has been noticeably absent from the media in the last week. He did 2 minutes on Friday at the Bronco's in house podium. He looked worried and uncomfortable. He claimed he hadn't really looked at films of the Hawks yet. Ya...Right... Somebody asked him if he was gonna ask Eli for any tips from Seattle's game at N Y. That thought made him VERY uncomfortable..perhaps he doesn't want to get any "tips" from his dumb ass brother that threw 4 picks against the Hawks in a blowout at Metlife...That would be my guess.. :lol:

Speaking of picks...

richard-sherman-interceptions-570x350.jpeg

The truth.

Wilson is in his second year. He did not regress(the sophmore slump) as many 2nd year qbs have done. He got marginaly better. Some have pointed out that he passed for fewer yards in the last half dozen games of the season yet here we are going to the superbowl.
In a way it doesn't really matter if the Seahawks win on Sunday although I'm pretty sure they will. The truth is that the team is improving steadily under Carroll's and his coaches guidance. The truth is that they will be better next year and better still the year after.

The truth is that Manning and the Bronco's are as good now as they ever will be. The one thing they do well will be figured out as all special talents are. The solution is simple. Develope players that can get to him and make him uncomfortable. Improve the pass rush to a degree that his O-Line cannot protect him and he is through...toast. I'm sure that the teams that play the Broncos twice a year are working on that very thing as I write this.

Seattle has a great pass rush and a ball hawking secondary that can take full advantage of any slight mistake a QB makes in throwing the ball. In fact as demonstrated in the previous post Seattle's ability to take away the ball via the interception is far and away the best in the NFL..AND getting more skilled at it every year over the last three. There is no reason to believe that they will not be better still next year and the next after that.

If Seattle gets someone like J J Watt it is game set match. And in the mean time Russell Wilson gets more efficient.. He keeps throwing long balls for long yards and TDs...without wasting time with short crossing and possession type passes that just stop the clock.

Remember the clock? The game is all about time and points... points for and more importantly for the Seahawks ..points against. All this gibberish about 40-50-60 points against Seattle is a fairy tale. I keep telling you people that the Seahawks have not lost ANY game since mid 2011 by more than ONE score. No other team is even close to that stat.

The truth is that Seattle does not have to improve that much to become 100% impossible to beat. All Seattle has to do is improve by ONE TD a game and it's over..completely over... That does not mean they have to score a TD more... one FG more..and defend one FG against is all they need to do.

I'm betting that the Seattle offense can improve by one FG. I'm willing to venture that the Seattle defense can improve by one FG.

No other team can say that. No other team is that close to total domination.

So ya..We will probably win on Sunday with our young team. BUT next year it won't even be close.

THAT is the truth.

Last edited:
Cricketts..... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................

6 days. 5 days of the Hawks piling onto the bus and making the 20 minute trip to practice..The Seahawks have the choice to practice indoors or outside.

5 days of the Donkeys stuffing themselves onto THEIR bus for the hour and a half drive to THEIR outside only practice field.

Maybe practices won't matter. Maybe three hours a day in a bus won't matter. If I was a betting man I would guess that Seattle has better practices than the Broncos. The Broncos will be more practiced in BUS RIDING !!! :lol:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Whoever Richard Sherman is covering go to the other guy.

Denver's defense can stop Seattle. Easily.

that is such comedy gold.:lmao: thst swiss cheese defense will have no answers for Lynch.The nioners a much better physical defense,couldnt even contain him in the socond half.Just imigine what how the swiss cheese donkeys defense will fare.lol.

its the defense of the Hawks that can stop the one dimensional offense of the donkeys very easily.the donkeys running game is not anywhere near as fearsome as the niners that they stopped and thats when the donkesy will be one diminsional having ao abondon it allowing the hawks defenders to piin their ears back and go after manning who will look like a scared deer caught in the middle of the road with the headlights shined on him.:lmao:

Seattle rarely faces an offense with 4 great pass catchers on the field at the same time. They have to pressure Peyton, and if they can't he's gonna find openings. If they double-team somebody will be open. The key to the game is Russell Wilson and can he handle the pressure from a great defense in the biggest game of his life.

got news for you,they havwe the most talented secondaey in the league,they have a secondary unlike anything manning has faced all year long which allows them to put single coverage on all of them and manning will be forced to pass all day long making them one diminsional just like the chargers did in the defeat in denver in the regular season.lol.

Forum List

Back