Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl

The Hawks always relied on the 12th man at home. There's a reason they have difficulty away from home. Russell Wilson is playing like shit right now and I expect turnovers and a short field for Peyton Manning.

wilson playing like shit? yeah he choked on 4th and 7 and threw a touchdown pass when the game looked like it was turning for the niners.:lmao: had you said that a wekk ago in his performance agains the saints you would have been correct.But other than that mistake of trying to make something happen early in the game with the niners instead of wrapping it up taking a sack like he should have -which he will learn from,and giving a bad hand off to Lynch,he looked much better against the niners despite those two blunders and AGAIN,they have a much tougher,much more physical defense than that swiss cheese defense of the donkeys and dont have to worry about a scrambling manning who wont be able to run down the filed when his protection breaks down and set up a tocuhdown for them like Kappy did.

you should read my previous post # 127 which spells out WHY they will lose this game.You are also forgetting manning has NO RUNNING game with key injurys so the hawks will feast off the passing game especially since Manning cant scramble like Kappy can.:D

Monte Ball is no slouch. He's big, fast, and powerful.

Kappy makes poor decisions. He kept the Niners in the game with runs. Seattle will have to cover everyone, not just Crabtree. The Niners don't have enough speed to stretch the defense, which makes it easier to cover the field. The Broncos have two big guys that can run and a TE that can run like a deer. Far as size and strength, the Broncos match up well with Seattle. I think Russell Wilson will be running for his life because the Broncos will stuff the run. Also, don't forget, the Broncos will be in better shape because they practice at high altitudes. The Chargers always had fits when the Broncos came to town.

Balls number was seldom ever called in the playoffs as i recall. The hawks have GREAT speed and have been covering recievers with great speed all year long far more talented that the donkeys recievers.:lmao: the saints have a tight end,one of the fastest and best in the league in the pro bowl yet they shot them down,so that will be nothing new to them.

match up well? they dont have ANYwhere near the physical game they have that the niners have as well.hee hee. dream on thinking wilson will be running for his life. that front for the hawks offense will seem like they are on vacation after facing the much more physical 49ers.lol. they'll never stuff the run cause again,they are not physical enough to match up with the hawks defense like the niners could.lol.

the chargers,the one team that WAS physical enough to match up well against the donkeys,they knocked manning around even in their loss to them in san diego,they made critical mistakes on offense being the bad team they are and STILL almost beat them and then went up to denver and controlled the clock and beat them up there and the donkeys ALMOST blew it in the playoffs again against them giving up two touchdowns in the fourth quarter to a medicore team.yeah thats a great defense all right.:lmao:

just imiagne what the hawks defense which is even much more physical will do to manning with no running game to work with will do to him.?:lmao:

Seattle rarely faces an offense with 4 great pass catchers on the field at the same time. They have to pressure Peyton, and if they can't he's gonna find openings. If they double-team somebody will be open. The key to the game is Russell Wilson and can he handle the pressure from a great defense in the biggest game of his life.

Seattle has faced plenty of teams that feature the pass. The only teams that have had success also had a running back that had an exceptionally good day. There was a stretch this season where we didn't have any of our three all pro/pro bowl O-Linemen in the game. During that period we lost our first game to Indy at Indy and without some crazy things happening we should have blow the Colts out. Luck had some success but no reciever was wide open in that game. Schaub had some success and their defense did well again against our second string O-Line. The Cardinals beat us at home ..again our O-line was still in dissarray. They also beat a strong Indy team and I believe Atlanta. We were ahead in SF in a dogfight and Frank Gore had a hole..we uncharacteristically missed several tackles at bad angles close to the LOS and our D-backfield just happened to be spread out..Gore slashed us for 51. Extremely rare for an RB to get more than ten yards. BUT he got free in the last two minutes and it cost us a win at SF by two points.

So my point is that strange shit happens in football. ANY team CAN beat ANY team if every bounce and EVERY CALL goes their way.

But.. Seattle and Denver both had 13-3 records. Denver passes and we destroy passing teams. You guys COULD get every lucky bounce ...tipped pass into your own recievers hands... critical holding call or hold and not get called.

That said the Seahawks have the players to ruin Mannings day if everything is equal. Seattle has a better offense than the Denver Defense ... equal luck...Seahawks should win by three scores.

I didn't even mention special teams.. Seattle's is the best in the NFL..

Seattle should be favored. I still think Wilson is the wildcard. If he plays like he did in the conference championship I can guarantee two touchdowns just from his turnovers. That's enough for Denver to shut down Seattle's offense and win. If he sucks it up and plays well Seattle should win, but it's not a lock.

Denver WILL trounce Seattle.
you are not being objective or rational.You're obviously taking the donkeys cause your an AFC guy.

If you want to go broke and lose your life savings,bet on the donkeys winning this game.:lmao: here are the reasons why you are wrong and it is the OTHER way around.

1.Like someone else already said,the donkeys have way too many key injurys where the Hawks are healthy.

2.The donkeys only had an avergae running game to begind with.Now with Moreno hurt,they have NO running game whatsoever and that fearsome defense the Hawks have, will be able to pin their ears back and rush Manning all day long putting him on his backside making him eat dirt the whole day.the donkeys will be one dimisional having to rely on the passing game wont happen.The Hawks have shut down far more talented recievers than what the donkeys have in bolden and crabtree of the niners.

3.compared to the niners defense,the 2nd best defense in the league after the Hawks,the donkeys defense is swiss cheese and wilson will feel like he is in heaven having a field day against them.Lynch will tear up that defense with his running seeing much bigger holes than what he saw against the niners who could not contain him in the second half.

4.The donkeys dont have a physical defense anything like the niners do that the Hawks were able to overcome.

5.Manning has not seen a defense ANYTHING like what the seahaks have all year long.He will have nightmares after this game after having to eat dirt all day long.

the REAL superbowl was played between the niners and Hawks the two best teams in the NFL.

I agree pretty much with every point you made. I am not so sure Manning will "eat dirt all day long" as you suggest because he is smarter than that. He will throw the ball long over everyone's heads several times and hurry many passes he normally gets to run with timing. All Seattle has to do is move Manning in the pocket to disrupt the play entirely.

I do believe that Peyton will bite the dust a couple of times and have the ball knocked out of his hands at least one or two times for fumbles recovered by the Hawks.

notice that the donkey fans are all avoiding these facts because they know Im right?lol

i also forgot to mention the hawks dont have to worry about a srambling qb this time.

wilson playing like shit? yeah he choked on 4th and 7 and threw a touchdown pass when the game looked like it was turning for the niners.:lmao: had you said that a wekk ago in his performance agains the saints you would have been correct.But other than that mistake of trying to make something happen early in the game with the niners instead of wrapping it up taking a sack like he should have -which he will learn from,and giving a bad hand off to Lynch,he looked much better against the niners despite those two blunders and AGAIN,they have a much tougher,much more physical defense than that swiss cheese defense of the donkeys and dont have to worry about a scrambling manning who wont be able to run down the filed when his protection breaks down and set up a tocuhdown for them like Kappy did.

you should read my previous post # 127 which spells out WHY they will lose this game.You are also forgetting manning has NO RUNNING game with key injurys so the hawks will feast off the passing game especially since Manning cant scramble like Kappy can.:D

Kappy makes poor decisions. He kept the Niners in the game with runs. Seattle will have to cover everyone, not just Crabtree. The Niners don't have enough speed to stretch the defense, which makes it easier to cover the field. The Broncos have two big guys that can run and a TE that can run like a deer. Far as size and strength, the Broncos match up well with Seattle. I think Russell Wilson will be running for his life because the Broncos will stuff the run. Also, don't forget, the Broncos will be in better shape because they practice at high altitudes. The Chargers always had fits when the Broncos came to town.

Balls number was seldom ever called in the playoffs as i recall. The hawks have GREAT speed and have been covering recievers with great speed all year long far more talented that the donkeys recievers.:lmao: the saints have a tight end,one of the fastest and best in the league in the pro bowl yet they shot them down,so that will be nothing new to them.

match up well? they dont have ANYwhere near the physical game they have that the niners have as well.hee hee. dream on thinking wilson will be running for his life. that front for the hawks offense will seem like they are on vacation after facing the much more physical 49ers.lol. they'll never stuff the run cause again,they are not physical enough to match up with the hawks defense like the niners could.lol.

the chargers,the one team that WAS physical enough to match up well against the donkeys,they knocked manning around even in their loss to them in san diego,they made critical mistakes on offense being the bad team they are and STILL almost beat them and then went up to denver and controlled the clock and beat them up there and the donkeys ALMOST blew it in the playoffs again against them giving up two touchdowns in the fourth quarter to a medicore team.yeah thats a great defense all right.:lmao:

just imiagne what the hawks defense which is even much more physical will do to manning with no running game to work with will do to him.?:lmao:

San Diego beat Denver because they scored first and hung on to the ball, keeping it away from Peyton Manning. They knew that was the only way to win. Turnover the ball and he'll score on you with a short field. The second game their D shut down the Chargers. And the Chargers were good enough to beat the crap out of Cincinnati, so they are not mediocre.

You have no idea how good Denver's WR are. You're about to find out. So will Seattle. I've seen their Defense early in the year and the way it plays now. No comparison. They have weaknesses that Manning can exploit. And Denver runs the ball well. They aren't one-dimensional.

But we will see.

Seattle rarely faces an offense with 4 great pass catchers on the field at the same time. They have to pressure Peyton, and if they can't he's gonna find openings. If they double-team somebody will be open. The key to the game is Russell Wilson and can he handle the pressure from a great defense in the biggest game of his life.

Seattle has faced plenty of teams that feature the pass. The only teams that have had success also had a running back that had an exceptionally good day. There was a stretch this season where we didn't have any of our three all pro/pro bowl O-Linemen in the game. During that period we lost our first game to Indy at Indy and without some crazy things happening we should have blow the Colts out. Luck had some success but no reciever was wide open in that game. Schaub had some success and their defense did well again against our second string O-Line. The Cardinals beat us at home ..again our O-line was still in dissarray. They also beat a strong Indy team and I believe Atlanta. We were ahead in SF in a dogfight and Frank Gore had a hole..we uncharacteristically missed several tackles at bad angles close to the LOS and our D-backfield just happened to be spread out..Gore slashed us for 51. Extremely rare for an RB to get more than ten yards. BUT he got free in the last two minutes and it cost us a win at SF by two points.

So my point is that strange shit happens in football. ANY team CAN beat ANY team if every bounce and EVERY CALL goes their way.

But.. Seattle and Denver both had 13-3 records. Denver passes and we destroy passing teams. You guys COULD get every lucky bounce ...tipped pass into your own recievers hands... critical holding call or hold and not get called.

That said the Seahawks have the players to ruin Mannings day if everything is equal. Seattle has a better offense than the Denver Defense ... equal luck...Seahawks should win by three scores.

Seattle should be favored. I still think Wilson is the wildcard. If he plays like he did in the conference championship I can guarantee two touchdowns just from his turnovers. That's enough for Denver to shut down Seattle's offense and win. If he sucks it up and plays well Seattle should win, but it's not a lock.

If anything Wilson is smart. Maybe a better way to put it is that he is focused on improving himself as fast as possible. He KNOWS that he is a second year QB that still has a lot to absorb to be the QB he envisions. I'm glad he screwed up on the first play last Sunday then botched two hand offs to Lynch later in the game. What that means to me is that Wilson has "gone back to basics" hard core to practice and teach himself systematically to not repeat those mistakes in 9 days. Whatever happens Wilson will not fuck up a handoff or take off running with the football in the wrong hand in the most important game of his young life.

Wilson doesn't have a personality type that needs to "suck it up". All he needs to do is correct his unwanted actions as they show themselves in his developement. He plays EVERY play like it is the most important play in his life. He is just still learning the pro game and the situations that can arise that positively or negatively affect the outcomes of each play. Wilson almost NEVER makes the same mistake repeatedly. He still has a lot to learn. Most 2nd year QBs are holding a clipboard at this stage of his career. Not many in the history of the NFL have had the Lombardi within reach. This game will not be "too big" for Russell Wilson.

If anything Wilson is smart. Maybe a better way to put it is that he is focused on improving himself as fast as possible. He KNOWS that he is a second year QB that still has a lot to absorb to be the QB he envisions. I'm glad he screwed up on the first play last Sunday then botched two hand offs to Lynch later in the game. What that means to me is that Wilson has "gone back to basics" hard core to practice and teach himself systematically to not repeat those mistakes in 9 days. Whatever happens Wilson will not fuck up a handoff or take off running with the football in the wrong hand in the most important game of his young life.

Wilson doesn't have a personality type that needs to "suck it up". All he needs to do is correct his unwanted actions as they show themselves in his developement. He plays EVERY play like it is the most important play in his life. He is just still learning the pro game and the situations that can arise that positively or negatively affect the outcomes of each play. Wilson almost NEVER makes the same mistake repeatedly. He still has a lot to learn. Most 2nd year QBs are holding a clipboard at this stage of his career. Not many in the history of the NFL have had the Lombardi within reach. This game will not be "too big" for Russell Wilson.

We'll see. There are only so many times that Defense will be able to bail him out.

We'll see. There are only so many times that Defense will be able to bail him out.

I'm certain that the Hawk defense sees every Denver possession as an opportunity to take the football away by athletic prowess or lethal force if neccesary/possible and attempt to score with it.

What most people think when they see the Sherman "tip" replay is "how lucky" Sherman was and how lucky Smith was to be in the right place to make the catch and the int. Most people don't follow the Seahawks and know that the team practices "takeaways" every Thursday. It's an official part of Seahawk training.. it's called "Takeaway Thursday". What most people don't know is that the huge number of takeaways this team has piled up in the 2013 season has been largly populated by well guided tips to other Seahawk players.

I haven't seen defensive teamwork like this since the UCLA basketball teams of the 60's. It is a fact that of the 30 some interceptions credited to Seahawk players many of that number were touched and/or tipped by another Seahawk player before the credited player ever contacted the football. That kind of an occurance is rare on other teams. It is a staple of Seahawk defense and comon.

Another different aspect of Seahawk defense is the "Art" of stripping the ball off of an opposing QB, RB or Reciever. The Seahawk coaches consider causing fumbles and directing the path of the fumbled ball a fundamental teachable skill. One must accept that the ball is not round and you will never be able to garantee a recovery of a fumble but with constant practice the Seahawks have become the best at that skill.

So to answer your post..If there is ever a need to rely on a defense to "bail out" an offense I wouldn't want any other group of defensive players to accept that task.

Last edited:
Well, Sherman has really pissed off football fans.

Manning seems to be in a zone and determined, he didn't smile after the win, he congratulated Brady and talked how great the Pats were, then was ready to move.

If he stays focused, he could be a fright for the Seahawks.

Seattle has the ability to force errors and that chaos they inflict,can work to their advantage.

It should be a pretty good Super Bowl, to early to make a prediction, I also wonder how much the secondary can get away with in the game, that could be a determining factor.

Peyton Manning may very well be the greatest NFL QB ever but-----but Manning's career winning pct. against the weather i.e. when the temperature at kickoff is 32° or below is only 36.4%.

Nate Silver's Super Bowl weather prediction: This year's Super Bowl in East Rutherford, N.J. is expected to be colder. Super Bowl Sunday will feature a high of 37 degrees and a low of 25, with a possibility of rain and snow showers, according to the latest AccuWeather forecast.

The anti-freeze/de-icer for NFL QB's is supposed to be large hands - that's statistically true, at least for last few years since hand measurements for QB's have become commonplace. Russell Wilson's hands are huge and Wilson has proven to be an excellent inclement weather QB. To my knowledge, Peyton Manning's hands have never been measured but at least one observer claims Manning's hands are the biggest of all QBs in the league. Manning has all the physical attributes and is among the best prepared QBs in the league - does anyone have an reason or theory why Manning has such a lousy record in inclement weather?

A Quarterback's Cold Remedy: Huge Hands

Suddenly, Long Fingers Are Seen as Common to Great Quarterbacks

By
Kevin Clark

AR-AE913_SP_HAN_G_20140123174305.jpg

For a player who stands under 6 feet tall, Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson sports the hands and fingers of a giant, an advantage that deepens in cold weather. Associated Press

NFL fans can see it already. Falling snow frustrates the quarterbacks at next Sunday's New York Super Bowl. Passes flutter around like wounded ducks. Completions are as rare as fans in shorts.

But inside the game, it is understood that both starting quarterbacks possess a trait that renders them all but weatherproof. The Seattle Seahawks' Russell Wilson and the Denver Broncos' Peyton Manning have huge hands.

"I don't know if it's going to be a wet ball, I don't know if it's going to be a cold ball but both those guys have big mitts so it's not going to make a difference," said Jedd Fisch, the Jacksonville Jaguars' offensive coordinator who has been an assistant in both Denver and Seattle.

Quarterbacks with long fingers and big palms may seem like a sideshow, good for strong handshakes and getting stuck items out of vending machines. Even in the NFL, hand size received little attention until the 1980s, and no truly serious attention until the past few years.

But today's executives understand that height isn't the only or even the most important measure of a quarterback's size. Wilson stands only 5 feet 11. But from pinkie to thumb, his hands measure 10¼ inches, compared with an average male span of 7.4 inches.
"Russell Wilson's hands are a God thing—something you couldn't even design," said Jim Zorn, the former Seahawks quarterback who is between coaching jobs. On Super Bowl Sunday, Zorn added, "if it's wet, slimy, the grip won't be an issue."

Thomas Dimitroff, the Atlanta Falcons' general manager, said studies have shown that ball control in frigid outdoor games—from fumbles to interceptions—starts with the size of the quarterbacks hands.

"Big hands are anatomically the best thing for hurling a football, no question about it, in inclement weather," said Dimitroff, previously the New England Patriots' director of college scouting before taking over the Falcons.
In cold weather, Zorn said, a ball tends to get hard and prone to a "popping" wherein it bounces off the quarterback's hand. For most quarterbacks, that leads to short, inaccurate passes.

But Zorn said that cold weather isn't a problem for quarterbacks with fingers long enough to control the ball without use of the palm, which is the source of that pop.
Zorn said Manning's newfound ability to play with gloves further neutralizes the weather. Fisch, meanwhile, said there is a direct correlation between big hands and a quick, smooth release that gets the ball out in a matter of tenths of seconds in inclement weather. Larger-handed quarterbacks, he said, are likelier to touch part of the laces and, without looking, adjust their grip and quickly get off a throw.

A quarterback with huge hands was a must for the Seahawks, who play in a misty, rainy stadium in the Pacific Northwest. After selecting Wilson in the third round of the 2012 draft, John Schneider, Seattle's general manager, publicly mentioned hand size as a determining factor. Schneider said he first noticed Wilson's iron grip when Wilson was a senior at Wisconsin and Schneider trekked to a game against Penn State. Wisconsin won 45-7.

"A really nasty, cold, rainy day and he lit it up. It wasn't close," Schneider said just after the draft.

Growing interest in hand size is reflected on the league's own website. The site doesn't offer hand-size statistics for older quarterbacks such as Peyton Manning, the Patriots' Tom Brady or retired superstar Brett Favre—players known anecdotally to sport big mitts.

But the site lists younger-quarterback hand statistics as standard information. That information shows that Wilson's hands are bigger than all of his young quarterbacking rivals.

They are slightly bigger than Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck's hands, three-fourths of an inch bigger than those of the Washington Redskins' Robert Griffin III, and 1¼ inches larger than those of the Miami Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill, who was selected two rounds before Wilson in the 2012 draft. Wilson's NFC West rival, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, has a hand that spans only slightly over 9 inches.

<snip>

more

Manning seems to be in a zone and determined, he didn't smile after the win, he congratulated Brady and talked how great the Pats were, then was ready to move.

Seattle has the ability to force errors and that chaos they inflict,can work to their advantage.

It should be a pretty good Super Bowl, to early to make a prediction, I also wonder how much the secondary can get away with in the game, that could be a determining factor.

Peyton Manning may very well be the greatest NFL QB ever but-----but Manning's career winning pct. against the weather i.e. when the temperature at kickoff is 32° or below is only 36.4%.

Nate Silver's Super Bowl weather prediction: This year's Super Bowl in East Rutherford, N.J. is expected to be colder. Super Bowl Sunday will feature a high of 37 degrees and a low of 25, with a possibility of rain and snow showers, according to the latest AccuWeather forecast.

The anti-freeze/de-icer for NFL QB's is supposed to be large hands - that's statistically true, at least for last few years since hand measurements for QB's have become commonplace. Russell Wilson's hands are huge and Wilson has proven to be an excellent inclement weather QB. To my knowledge, Peyton Manning's hands have never been measured but at least one observer claims Manning's hands are the biggest of all QBs in the league. Manning has all the physical attributes and is among the best prepared QBs in the league - does anyone have an reason or theory why Manning has such a lousy record in inclement weather?

By
Kevin Clark

For a player who stands under 6 feet tall, Seattle quarterback Russell Wilson sports the hands and fingers of a giant, an advantage that deepens in cold weather. Associated Press

NFL fans can see it already. Falling snow frustrates the quarterbacks at next Sunday's New York Super Bowl. Passes flutter around like wounded ducks. Completions are as rare as fans in shorts.

But inside the game, it is understood that both starting quarterbacks possess a trait that renders them all but weatherproof. The Seattle Seahawks' Russell Wilson and the Denver Broncos' Peyton Manning have huge hands.

"I don't know if it's going to be a wet ball, I don't know if it's going to be a cold ball but both those guys have big mitts so it's not going to make a difference," said Jedd Fisch, the Jacksonville Jaguars' offensive coordinator who has been an assistant in both Denver and Seattle.

Quarterbacks with long fingers and big palms may seem like a sideshow, good for strong handshakes and getting stuck items out of vending machines. Even in the NFL, hand size received little attention until the 1980s, and no truly serious attention until the past few years.

But today's executives understand that height isn't the only or even the most important measure of a quarterback's size. Wilson stands only 5 feet 11. But from pinkie to thumb, his hands measure 10¼ inches, compared with an average male span of 7.4 inches.
"Russell Wilson's hands are a God thing—something you couldn't even design," said Jim Zorn, the former Seahawks quarterback who is between coaching jobs. On Super Bowl Sunday, Zorn added, "if it's wet, slimy, the grip won't be an issue."

Thomas Dimitroff, the Atlanta Falcons' general manager, said studies have shown that ball control in frigid outdoor games—from fumbles to interceptions—starts with the size of the quarterbacks hands.

"Big hands are anatomically the best thing for hurling a football, no question about it, in inclement weather," said Dimitroff, previously the New England Patriots' director of college scouting before taking over the Falcons.
In cold weather, Zorn said, a ball tends to get hard and prone to a "popping" wherein it bounces off the quarterback's hand. For most quarterbacks, that leads to short, inaccurate passes.

But Zorn said that cold weather isn't a problem for quarterbacks with fingers long enough to control the ball without use of the palm, which is the source of that pop.
Zorn said Manning's newfound ability to play with gloves further neutralizes the weather. Fisch, meanwhile, said there is a direct correlation between big hands and a quick, smooth release that gets the ball out in a matter of tenths of seconds in inclement weather. Larger-handed quarterbacks, he said, are likelier to touch part of the laces and, without looking, adjust their grip and quickly get off a throw.

A quarterback with huge hands was a must for the Seahawks, who play in a misty, rainy stadium in the Pacific Northwest. After selecting Wilson in the third round of the 2012 draft, John Schneider, Seattle's general manager, publicly mentioned hand size as a determining factor. Schneider said he first noticed Wilson's iron grip when Wilson was a senior at Wisconsin and Schneider trekked to a game against Penn State. Wisconsin won 45-7.

"A really nasty, cold, rainy day and he lit it up. It wasn't close," Schneider said just after the draft.

Growing interest in hand size is reflected on the league's own website. The site doesn't offer hand-size statistics for older quarterbacks such as Peyton Manning, the Patriots' Tom Brady or retired superstar Brett Favre—players known anecdotally to sport big mitts.

But the site lists younger-quarterback hand statistics as standard information. That information shows that Wilson's hands are bigger than all of his young quarterbacking rivals.

They are slightly bigger than Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck's hands, three-fourths of an inch bigger than those of the Washington Redskins' Robert Griffin III, and 1¼ inches larger than those of the Miami Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill, who was selected two rounds before Wilson in the 2012 draft. Wilson's NFC West rival, San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, has a hand that spans only slightly over 9 inches.

<snip>

more

Thanks for sharing. Most gung ho Seattle Seahawk fans were already aware of the informatiion within your post.

As a deciple of the God that is Russell Wilson ..I will share that the pic that is my avie is from the movie with Tom Hanks who's character went mad on a plane wrecked Island and took a Wilson soccor/vollyball as his only friend and later on as some kind of deity that pulled him through the strain of dealing with his hardship and guilt. His friends name was Wilson..clearly embossed on the skin of the ball.

The SB is being played in one of the most corrupt states in the country. The fix is in.

By
Kevin Clark

<snip>

more

Thanks for sharing. Most gung ho Seattle Seahawk fans were already aware of the informatiion within your post.

As a deciple of the God that is Russell Wilson ..I will share that the pic that is my avie is from the movie with Tom Hanks who's character went mad on a plane wrecked Island and took a Wilson soccor/vollyball as his only friend and later on as some kind of deity that pulled him through the strain of dealing with his hardship and guilt. His friends name was Wilson..clearly embossed on the skin of the ball.

In that case I will here and now issue a PSA.
To citizens of Seattle: I apologize - if you are a "gung ho Seahawk fan" it's possible you have heard or read the information contained in message #149 in the thread titled "Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl", sorry for being redundant..
To the other seven billion + people on planet Earth: this is a M/B, you may or may not find the information contained on message #149 in the thread titled "Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl" new and interesting --or not-- this is a M/B ya takes yer chances.

okay NOW your being reasonable.Before you sounded like you were smoking crack when you said they had a good defense.that was their achiles heel against my chargers was the defense.the chargers controlled the time of possession in the first two games.they did not figure out my chargers physical play and how to contain them until the THIRD time around.imiagine what the Hawks defense will do to manning and company whos defense is far better?hee hee. oh and you really had me laughing on that cause remember when the donkeys also gave up like 44 points in that victory against the cowgirls earlier in the season? :lmao:

I m not worried about wilson. The niners have a far more physical defense than the donkeys and he was not using his head trying to make a play on that sack instead of just taking it like he should.He played much better in the second game than the first.He will learn from that mistake of trying to make something happen deep in his end zone instead of taking the sack and nat make the same mistake he made.That and the bad handoff -which I have seen happen to the best of quarterbacks such as manning over the years, those two times were the only time his game was off.

Last edited:

San Diego beat Denver because they scored first and hung on to the ball, keeping it away from Peyton Manning. They knew that was the only way to win. Turnover the ball and he'll score on you with a short field. The second game their D shut down the Chargers. And the Chargers were good enough to beat the crap out of Cincinnati, so they are not mediocre.

You have no idea how good Denver's WR are. You're about to find out. So will Seattle. I've seen their Defense early in the year and the way it plays now. No comparison. They have weaknesses that Manning can exploit. And Denver runs the ball well. They aren't one-dimensional.

But we will see.

Yes I do.I have watched many of their games this year.they are not near as talented as many the Hawks have faced all year long.again the donkeys have a swiss cheese defense that Lynch will find to be heaven compared to what the niners have.they will be able to control the clock just like the chargers did with that running game.

You have far too much faith in that swiss chesse defense thinking they can stop lynch when the far more physical niners defense could not in the second half.:lmao: they'll take care of the ball.the pass rush of the donkeys wont be ANYWHERE near as formidable as the niners D is and wilson will have plenty of time to look down the field.the wont cause him to fumble like pass rusher smith of the niners did Miller their best pass rusher is out,remember?

you keep ignoring the donkeys have not faced a defense anything like the seahawks all year long.that those recivers have not faced a secondary anything like the seahawks.the last time they faced a defense anything close to what the Hawks have is last year in the playoffs aginst the ravens and didnt they lose that game IN MIGH HILE stadium?

I guarantee had that game been played on a neautral field where the ravens dont have to deal with that mile high thin air and that extremely loud crowd noise inhibiting their offense,that game would not be anywhere near as close as it was.

oh and dont use THIS years victory over them either cause the Ravens as they proved all year long,are not the same team from last year one bit at all.not even close,losing 7 different starters and many key players who has leadership in Reed,Bolden,and Lewis.They laid an egg the final game of the season when they had everything to play for against the bungles a choking team.

They were one diminsional in the loss to the chargers when the physical play of them DID stop the running game and Manning had to thrown almost everytime which allowed them to pin thier ears back and knock him around.just imiagine what the Hawks defense will do to that running game.:lmao: i suggest you rewatch those Hawks games the last month because while the offense wasnt playing well in that time span,THEY were exceptional.

when they stop the running game of the donkeys,they will be one dimisonal like they were against the chargers and Manning will have to throw almost everytime allowing them to pin their ears back and feast on him which is their game and when they excel.and not having a scrambling QB this time to deal with, they will make manning get rid of the ball much quicker than he wants to and have nobody to thrown to cause nobody will be open.its going to be a long day for mr choker manning.

ah man,wish I could rep you a thumbs up but i got to spread it around first.damn.

Reminds me of two former second year pros who in their second year went on to win the superbowl.One named Brady,the other named Rothlesberger.two pretty damn good quartererbacks I would say.:D One is for sure a future hall of famer,and the other,a very strong chance for as well..

Last edited:
Seeing as how the Seahawks inexplicably forget how to score when outside of their home stadium, Peyton will probably only need 20 or so points to win. And since he can pretty much do that in his sleep...

how much crack you been smoking? :lmao: as i recall,they blew out the atlanta falcons on the road,the vikings,the giants, and lost LESS than a field goal to the whiners in san fran whom if i remember correctly,were in the superbowl last year and had ALL thier weapons a month ago.:cuckoo::lmao::lmao:

thiose conditions wil REALLY favor the hawks with their running game agains tthat swiss cheese defense of the donkeys.

He had a 28.5% winning percentage going into the game against Brady. How did that workout for you?

except Brady had a sore hand which is why he missed many of his open men he normally hits and the cheatriots best coverman,all pro talib,went out with an injury and the cheatriots had to deal with that lous rausous crowd in denver and the thin air,both they are not used to and could not handle.:cuckoo:

Seattle's defense has some obvious flaws. They let Kaep run for a shit ton of yards tonight, and if he didnt throw a 20yard pass with that full minute and plenty of timeouts left on first down? San Fran likely would have won tonight.

Are you expecting Manning to run? LOL -31 yards for the entire 2013 season.

I think the highly touted Gore only got 14 yards on 11 attempts on Sunday. So expect Seattle to shut down Denver run game and set up Seattle defensive backs to put a dent in Manning passing game. Manning will get his completions but any play action will not work against Seattle.
Denver top runner Moreno is hurt...whether he plays in the SB remains to be seen.

even if he does,he wont be full strenght,they will shit down their running game making the donkesy one dimensional on offense which will make it a long day for manning.hee hee.

Peyton deserves another SB to cement his legacy as the best QB not name Joe Montana.

Denver 35
Seahawks 24

Peyton doesn't have to cement any legacy, he has his and should be very proud of it.

yea he has proven he is a clone of Dan Marino.Puts up impressive numbers and statisitcs during the regular season but chokes in big games.:lmao:

It will be interesting to see how many times Manning challenges Sherman in this game.

If Seattle gets their usual 2 picks a game that will skew the number of possessions and possibly the outcome of the Superbowl.

Manning usually passes 30-40 times a game. That is because he gets more chances to run drives than his opposing teams.

I think Manning will get no more than 25 passes off .. maybe 12 completions .. 2 ints

Peyton will be tested like he never has in his career to make completions in this game.

The main reason I see it like this is that Seattle will run Marshawn Lynch when they get the two extra possessions and chew up the clock. Denver just will not have the time Manning needs to put up big numbers. He might get over 200 yards but maybe only two TDs on 12 completions. Seattle just flat doesn't get scored on much with their secondary sucking the oxygen out of opponents pass game.

Another thing is that the Denver run Defense isn't as good as SF's so I don't see how they can stop Lynch. Denvers run game is not as good as Seattle and their top running back is questionable to get in the game from his injury.

I don't think Seattle's pre season 40-10 win is meaningful but a Seattle blow out makes more sense to me than vice versa.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back