Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl

Sherman is a loud mouth, but most of the vitriol being spewed at him is unwarranted.

Regardless, Seattle is the better team but Denver has the white quarterback.

It's a toss-up

Manning is the "NFL's" QB, that's why the Doncos were given a cake walk to the playoffs. They only played four teams with winning records from last year. All the other playoff teams from last year were given tough schedules, which is the way it's supposed to be.

wonder if anyone outside the U.S. gives a rat's ass about the game.
I don't think there's that many people outside of Colorado and Washington that give a damn, except commercial junkies.

How stupid is it that there are idiots out there that watch the SB just for the commercials?

The Seahawks aren't made to control the ball and chew the clock. So Manning will be on the field and this year he has been absolutely lethal. I know the Hawks have Marshawn Lynch. Well, look at what Denver did to Blunt and the Patriot's vaunted power-running game last week.

Thus my prediction of a nasty blow out where the Broncos emerge victorious. After the game the Seahawks players are going to be looking for him to congratulate him but he'll probably leave for Disney World in the 3rd Quarter.

The same could be said about the Broncos uh or not - the Seahawks and Broncos Time Of Possession is a wash.

Seahawks: TIME OF POSSESSION Sea 30:32 Opp 30:37

Broncos: TIME OF POSSESSION Den 30:31 Opp 30:17

Click the links to check out the turnover ratio.

Now the NFL and the organizers of the Metlife site are considering changing the day to one where the weather will be nice based on public "safety".

Why doesn't the NFL just come out and admit that the only safety they are concerned about is Peyton Manning's legacy.

Now the NFL and the organizers of the Metlife site are considering changing the day to one where the weather will be nice based on public "safety".

Why doesn't the NFL just come out and admit that the only safety they are concerned about is Peyton Manning's legacy.

Ahhhh, the preemptive excuses begin. Either that or your tinfoil hat is on too tight lol

Ahhhh, the preemptive excuses begin. Either that or your tinfoil hat is on too tight lol

Ya... like when they chose this stadium they had NOOOOooo... idea it might be snowing and cold on February 2nd? I thought THAT was the idea. Wouldn't it be FUN to have a winter Superbowl....

I don't need excuses. The Seahawks won't need excuses. I am so confident in my team that it won't make a bit of difference where they play... I don't give a rat shit if they play behind Mannings mansion. He's going DOOOOOWWWWWNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
If Denver loses what will be Peyton's legacy?

If Seattle wins we will have to endure Sherman's rants of how great he is...

I'm pulling for Denver, sorry HUGGY...

I don't need excuses. The Seahawks won't need excuses. I am so confident in my team that it won't make a bit of difference where they play... I don't give a rat shit if they play behind Mannings mansion. He's going DOOOOOWWWWWNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Broncos will win.

$20 bet, payable to the charity of the winners choice.

Are you game?

Broncos will win.

Are you game?

No. I could have just ignored you but I will take the time to respond. I don't believe in charity at that scale. Occasionally I volunteer time and money at one of the local food banks. Sometimes I will offer service or money to someone I know personally.

I also rarely gamble money. I think it is foolish. I do not make money transfers or financial arrangements on the internet. I believe that is also foolish.

I didn't mean to write a short novel about it but I guess this offer of yours comes under the heading of "Be careful what you ask for".

I already offered a fun bet.

It isn't Sherman's rants you should be concerned with....

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.............

Broncos will win.

Are you game?

No. I could have just ignored you but I will take the time to respond. I don't believe in charity at that scale. Occasionally I volunteer time and money at one of the local food banks. Sometimes I will offer service or money to someone I know personally.

I also rarely gamble money. I think it is foolish. I do not make money transfers or financial arrangements on the internet. I believe that is also foolish.

I didn't mean to write a short novel about it but I guess this offer of yours comes under the heading of "Be careful what you ask for".

I already offered a fun bet.

No problem at all.

I did a successful transaction like this last year when I bet another poster that Obama would lose the election. A Kansas City food bank received a donation from me when I lost the bet.

Of course, we all know that the stallionesque Broncos are going to stomp the Seachickens...right?...chuckle

You probably think the refs are infallible too..

They were talking about this last month. Give it a rest.

It's all good. Percy Harvin will rise up like a sputtering on again...off again Phoenix and win the day with just enough plays until somebody throws a snowball at him and he gets knocked out cold.

Refs make bad calls all the time. That's football. Whatcha gonna do?

get out your crying towel then and get ready to cry with john elway then.

oh and off topic here,hate to break your heart but getting Obomination out of office isnt the answer to solving the problems of our country.Both parties are corrupt.Romney was one of the first people to sign Obamacare.the next president will be even worse as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back