Broncos vs Seahawks Super Bowl

You too ??? Man that guy was more of a lush than I ever imagined ...:lol:

I suppose the next thing you will say is that you had a sit down drink with Joe Namouth.. :lol:

Manning??? Opening a can O Whoopass??? I wouldn't miss that for the world. Who he gonna slap? Bennet? Avril? He better dial up a tweet to CK and check what happens with "chance" encounters with those dudes.. :lol:

Mannings best bet is to fake an injury early on. He don't want to have his chicken neck opened up and peeps with wrenches and shit straightening out the metal parts... :lol:

This stuff is great... 45-50-60 ...Ha..Ha..Ha... You guys make me laugh longtime.

I'm not saying it is LIKELY because a lot of crazy shit happens in a football game but for serious I can see a POSSIBLE shut out. Eli, Peyton's brother, has TWO Superbowl rings and the last time Seattle was in the Metlife Stadium on December 15th the Hawks beat the Giants 23-0.

It might turn into a shoot out but I find that almost impossible. Seattle had the lowest scored on stat in the NFL this season. The #1 defense ...not just in the NFC but in all of the NFL. #1 in yards allowed..points allowed..pass yards allowed..Pts in the red zone allowed...passes over 20 yards allowed.

Keep in mind that Denver did lose to 3 teams with worse defenses than the Seahawks. And how many shut outs did Denver have? In the last couple of seasons the Hawks have had several.

Seattle almost lost to Houston...

This stuff is great... 45-50-60 ...Ha..Ha..Ha... You guys make me laugh longtime.

I'm not saying it is LIKELY because a lot of crazy shit happens in a football game but for serious I can see a POSSIBLE shut out. Eli, Peyton's brother, has TWO Superbowl rings and the last time Seattle was in the Metlife Stadium on December 15th the Hawks beat the Giants 23-0.

It might turn into a shoot out but I find that almost impossible. Seattle had the lowest scored on stat in the NFL this season. The #1 defense ...not just in the NFC but in all of the NFL. #1 in yards allowed..points allowed..pass yards allowed..Pts in the red zone allowed...passes over 20 yards allowed.

Keep in mind that Denver did lose to 3 teams with worse defenses than the Seahawks. And how many shut outs did Denver have? In the last couple of seasons the Hawks have had several.

Houston WAS a very good team last season. If Schaub and his backup hadn't had a case of brain farts this season they would have been respectable. I think they threw at least 6-7 pick sixes. The whole Houston team is not shitty. They have a couple of the best defensive players in the game today with Cummins..or Cummings and the guy that bleeds all over the place. ...#99.

But Hey !! Maybe you should go down to your local Thrift and Savings and re mortgage your double wide and slam the whole Kit and Caboodle down on Denver. Then you can gloat like Bruce Jenner after an adam's apple shaving in a cute cocktale dress when you find you are in need of public housing you daft twat !!!!

Houston WAS a very good team last season. If Schaub and his backup hadn't had a case of brain farts this season they would have been respectable. I think they threw at least 6-7 pick sixes. The whole Houston team is not shitty. They have a couple of the best defensive players in the game today with Cummins..or Cummings and the guy that bleeds all over the place. ...#99.

But Hey !! Maybe you should go down to your local Thrift and Savings and re mortgage your double wide and slam the whole Kit and Caboodle down on Denver. Then you can gloat like Bruce Jenner after an adam's apple shaving in a cute cocktale dress when you find you are in need of public housing you daft twat !!!!

You have a nice day too.

You have a nice day too.

It's the early hours of the AM CC.. I'm goin down memory lane on another channel..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SjGAPWgHUc]Hotel California: LA from The Byrds to The Eagles (2007) - YouTube[/ame]

and just casually checking around the web including this site when I get tired of the music..and the dogs growling at the drug users and drug dealers outside. These are my working hours...How I earn the dog food...protecting THE MAN'S property from the low lifes ..the pimps and prostitutes...that would break in and do their dirty business were it not for someone there to say no with emphasis.

Don't get your Victoria's Secrets in a twist. We have a long row to hoe here until game day. I've been pushing the Seahawk brand for nearly two years in this forum and I intend to see this though. So it's ass, grass or cash if you wanna ride along.

Denver WILL trounce Seattle.

1535392_706651932702224_236190828_n.jpg

You have a nice day too.

It's the early hours of the AM CC.. I'm goin down memory lane on another channel..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SjGAPWgHUc]Hotel California: LA from The Byrds to The Eagles (2007) - YouTube[/ame]

and just casually checking around the web including this site when I get tired of the music..and the dogs growling at the drug users and drug dealers outside. These are my working hours...How I earn the dog food...protecting THE MAN'S property from the low lifes ..the pimps and prostitutes...that would break in and do their dirty business were it not for someone there to say no with emphasis.

Don't get your Victoria's Secrets in a twist. We have a long row to hoe here until game day. I've been pushing the Seahawk brand for nearly two years in this forum and I intend to see this though. So it's ass, grass or cash if you wanna ride along.

Its all good.

I'm looking forward to a Bronco's victory, but wonder if anyone outside the U.S. gives a rat's ass about the game.

The Seahawks aren't made to control the ball and chew the clock. So Manning will be on the field and this year he has been absolutely lethal. I know the Hawks have Marshawn Lynch. Well, look at what Denver did to Blunt and the Patriot's vaunted power-running game last week.

Thus my prediction of a nasty blow out where the Broncos emerge victorious. After the game the Seahawks players are going to be looking for him to congratulate him but he'll probably leave for Disney World in the 3rd Quarter.

Sherman is a loud mouth, but most of the vitriol being spewed at him is unwarranted.

Regardless, Seattle is the better team but Denver has the white quarterback.

It's a toss-up

Huggy what are ya gonna do when Denver serves you crow?

Funny !! ... I just jumped out of the shower and as I sat down in front of the puter not a minute ago I was thinking along the same lines... :eek:

But it wasn't you.. It was that Donkey biscuit CandyCorn.

I was gonna put up my avie as a bet... maybe a pic of "Huggies" or "Depends" if the Hawks have the game STOLEN from them...

OR if it is a fair game and the Hawks beat the crap outta the Ponys I was gonna DEMAND CC change "It's" avie to a pic of a bag O Skittles. I don't know if "It" is M/F ??? but Skittles are pretty much unisex.. :lol:

I'm thinking for a month or so..

OR... if anyone(possibly YOU!!!) dumb enough to back the Burrows wants to buy in I could go a week or two for every bet and just change avies to suit the bettor.

So...there it is... I would like to cast as wide a net as possible....

Only the brave need apply....

Forum List

Back