Kamala Harris vs. Donald Trump

And then you prove me correct by posting Rightwing Media.

I love it!
4i6Ckte.gif

Yes, by Rightwing Media.
OFFS. Don’t you enablers realize there is no official title “czar,” but that it’s used to refer to the person put in charge of a specific area? Like the drug czar?

We all know you “transformers” are desperate to erase Harris’ radical left background and her total incompetence, but the KNOWN fact is that Biden assigned her ONE job - to solve or at least improve the disaster at the border - and she made things worse.

We have been infiltrated by America-haters at the top of government, and that is why they are working to get as many lowlifes, criminals, and terrorists here from foreign countries.

I just posted this a minute ago. No way you read the article. You just automatically go on autopilot to defend a DEI pick who was charged with solving the border crisis, and instead made it worse.

She’s a total incompetent, picking because Female Blacks are the new “superhero.”
It’s a few in the media calling her a czar, but the Biden Administration never called her that.

OFFS. Don’t you enablers realize there is no official title “czar,” but that it’s used to refer to the person put in charge of a specific area? Like the drug czar?

We all know you “transformers” are desperate to erase Harris’ radical left background and her total incompetence, but the KNOWN fact is that Biden assigned her ONE job - to solve or at least improve the disaster at the border - and she made things worse.

We have been infiltrated by America-haters at the top of government, and that is why they are working to get as many lowlifes, criminals, and terrorists here from foreign countries.
Was she then put in charge of the border as opposed to researching root causes of migration from the three triangle countries in Central America.

Christ Lisa get your shit propaganda together.

Forum List

Back