Bronny James declares for the NBA draft

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
I wonder how high he’ll go in the draft. I could see a team drafting him with the anticipation of Lebron James joining him.

I hear he has much to work on in terms of his game being NBA ready

But draft Bronny and Lebron will follow.
Pack the stands regardless if you win or lose.

If he gets pick it’s nepotism. He only averaged 4 points a game in college

If he gets pick it’s nepotism. He only averaged 4 points a game in college

While Daddy claims he is being patient with Bronny, I think Lebron is pushing him into the draft so that he can fulfill his dream of playing with his son in the NBA.
I don’t think he is willing to wait for Bronny to gain more experience.

The kid will be mocked mercilessly if he is not NBA ready

While Daddy claims he is being patient with Bronny, I think Lebron is pushing him into the draft so that he can fulfill his dream of playing with his son in the NBA.
I don’t think he is willing to wait for Bronny to gain more experience.

The kid will be mocked mercilessly if he is not NBA ready
I agree that LeBron is calling the shots

Yes he struggled at the college level in his freshmen year. He is not an nba player.

I wonder how high he’ll go in the draft. I could see a team drafting him with the anticipation of Lebron James joining him.
I suspect Lebron is going to play harder than he ever has to win a championship with his son. Wouldn't that be something?

I feel sorry for Bronny

So much expected of him and being rushed into the NBA when he wasn’t ready
I think the kids has a good head on his shoulders. I feel bad for him because for a while he’s going to be a lightning rod for criticism. But I think it will eventually die down. When the dust settles I don’t think he’s going to be rotational player, but what do I know. I wish him the best.

Ll

I think the kids has a good head on his shoulders. I feel bad for him because for a while he’s going to be a lightning rod for criticism. But I think it will eventually die down. When the dust settles I don’t think he’s going to be rotational player, but what do I know. I wish him the best.

Ll
My feeling is that once Daddy is gone, so is Bronny

I feel sorry for Bronny

So much expected of him and being rushed into the NBA when he wasn’t ready
Bullshit! Look at Giannis brothers riding the bench. He wants them there. Now are they taking up 2 spots that could be going to better players, sure. But you want to make your star happy.

And, I don’t have high expectations for this kid. I don’t expect him to be that good. So he can only impress me if he turns out to be a good point guard. Wouldn’t that be cool if the chemistry was there? 2 assists a game with Lebron scoring 40.

What a dream to have your son on the team with you. I’m so happy for Lebron. I don’t think he’s the goat but I love him like Kobe.

Bullshit! Look at Giannis brothers riding the bench. He wants them there. Now are they taking up 2 spots that could be going to better players, sure. But you want to make your star happy.

And, I don’t have high expectations for this kid. I don’t expect him to be that good. So he can only impress me if he turns out to be a good point guard. Wouldn’t that be cool if the chemistry was there? 2 assists a game with Lebron scoring 40.

What a dream to have your son on the team with you. I’m so happy for Lebron. I don’t think he’s the goat but I love him like Kobe.
Anything less than being an All Star will be a disappointment for Bronny
Fans and teammates will openly say he is only on the team because of his father
He is taking a roster spot away from a more deserving player

For one or two years if he doesn’t work out. Big deal if he doesn’t work out. He already hit the life lotto. Lol Go coach college basketball, be an announcer or just hav3 dad break you off $5 million.

I’m always fascinated at what rich parents do or don’t do for their kids. My bro has $. His kids want for nothing. They’re still in college. After college when they have real jobs, they are cut off. As they should be. And hopefully they can take care of themselves.

But I’ve spoke to my oldest nephew and my brother and basically based on my brothers age and how much he has, each nephew should inherit at least 3 million around the age of 65 assuming my brother and his wife won’t live to 95. Lucky fucks. If that was me I would only contribute to my 401k whatever my employer matched. Mine matches 4% so that’s all I’d save if I knew I had $3 million waiting for me.

But my brother tells them don’t count on it. He might spend it all.

And I’m not a laker fan so I hope you are right. I hope it doesn’t work out. I don’t want Lebron winning another ring. If he does I will say he’s the goat.

Another part of me would love to see the storybook ending where Bronny hits the game winning shot in game 7 of the nba finals. Like when Tiger won his last major when everyone said he wouldn’t.

And I’m not a laker fan so I hope you are right. I hope it doesn’t work out. I don’t want Lebron winning another ring. If he does I will say he’s the goat.

Another part of me would love to see the storybook ending where Bronny hits the game winning shot in game 7 of the nba finals. Like when Tiger won his last major when everyone said he wouldn’t.

6’1” point guard with a bad heart and shooting issues? Alongside a 40 yr old point forward on the floor at the same time? Those two vs. speed & size the likes of Tatum & Brown? In a 7 game series? please.

Forum List

Back