Bronze and Silver Obamacare Program are GARBAGE - Liberals let’s not forget this.

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
The Dimcrats complain that people might lose their insurance. Over 90% elect the bronze or silver. These plans are pure garbage and actually the equivalent of no insurance.

For a single person:
Premiums: $300-700 for Bronze, $400-1000

Deductibles $6500 for bronze; $5000 for Silver (so before the insurer pays $1 you have to meet these entire deductibles!)

Co-pays: 60/40 bronze (so after you pay $6500 out of pocket you had to cover 40% of the cost) and 70/30 for Silver

Doctor visit: $40 gen, $60 spec, $200 IR. The Silver isn’t much better

Doctor availability: very small since many doctors opt out.

These programs are absolutely horrible. These are what 90% if Obaminationcare enrollee get into. It is a travesty and an injustice!

IMG_4814.JPG

This sums up Obama’s Presidency, pure garbage. And this is what liberals want to save!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'd like to see what plan participants paid total for a year vs what the insurance companies paid in claims that would be quite telling. My co-pay is 10% after a $1,300 deductible and they pay 100% after I have paid $2,500 out of pocket for the year.

I'd like to see what plan participants paid total for a year vs what the insurance companies paid in claims that would be quite telling. My co-pay is 10% after a $1,300 deductible and they pay 100% after I have paid $2,500 out of pocket for the year.

By law insurance companies have to pay out 80% on claims for individual plans or 85% on group plans, it was a lot less before obamacare.

By law insurance companies have to pay out 80% on claims for individual plans or 85% on group plans, it was a lot less before obamacare.

Obamacare Bronze only pays 60% hello.

Before the ACA they didn't HAVE TO pay shit.

Go back to your Oreo's and milk :itsok:

anyone who is poor on the exchange, also get cost sharing reductions in addition to premium help, which makes their copays, deductibles and out of pocket expenses much less than the shown deductibles....

otherwise, you are right about the insurance plans and their very high deductibles and out of pocket expenses....However what you fail to mention is that individual plans were always expensive....

in 2006, here in Maine when we moved here, before Matthew found a job, we were paying around $700 a month for COBRA, so I priced with Anthem, Blue Cross Blue shield an individual policy for Matt and me and it was $2400 a month for our premium. I was absolutely shell shocked! That was in 2006!!!! We thought the $700 from COBRA was way too high, considering we had no income coming in at that time....boy oh boy were we wrong!!!

My State is like the worst State in the Nation when it comes to health insurance costs....and I have no idea why, other than many of us are rural or maybe no doctors want to live here, unless they are Nature lovers too??? It's just gosh awful here on healthcare costs....

Needless to say, Matt took any job he could at the time, just to get healthcare insurance coverage as a benefit....

What's that, dummy? Have a problem with someone who knows the subject? Too bad. Run.

Hello, the law said claims paid on a whole for individual plans had to be 80% and 85% on group. Research it. That is why some people get a small refund each year from the insurance company although I haven't heard of one in the past couple years so they're paying out what the are suppose to. 60/40 is an actuarial value. Research.

He is also correct. Too bad not to know shit about a subject you post on.

Sis is on ACA, went in ER for infection & got admitted to the hospital for a week. Total cost was only $250

The Dimcrats complain that people might lose their insurance. Over 90% elect the bronze or silver. These plans are pure garbage and actually the equivalent of no insurance.

For a single person:
Premiums: $300-700 for Bronze, $400-1000

Deductibles $6500 for bronze; $5000 for Silver (so before the insurer pays $1 you have to meet these entire deductibles!)

Co-pays: 60/40 bronze (so after you pay $6500 out of pocket you had to cover 40% of the cost) and 70/30 for Silver

Doctor visit: $40 gen, $60 spec, $200 IR. The Silver isn’t much better

Doctor availability: very small since many doctors opt out.

These programs are absolutely horrible. These are what 90% if Obaminationcare enrollee get into. It is a travesty and an injustice!

View attachment 167648

This sums up Obama’s Presidency, pure garbage. And this is what liberals want to save!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Was a comparable plan, minus the subsidy, cheaper before Obamacare?

Forum List

Back