Brown Didnt Deserve To Die

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
Mr Brown may have been a low life, strong armed thug and scumbag
but you dont deserve to get shot for that.

If by chance he resisted arrest, assaulted an officer, attempted to take his gun and fled, then he deserved to be put down like a worthless animal.

If by chance he resisted arrest, assaulted an officer, attempted to take his gun and fled, then he deserved to be put down like a worthless animal.

Stupidity often results in the death sentence.

I think he was an aggressive big ass mofo who thought he was too tough for words, and he bought a lead sandwich because of it. I believe the truth is that he was solely at fault.

You know if the cop hadnt shot him and attempted to subdue him with his luck woukd have ended up choking him to death like the coos in Ny this ia a race issue in my town the a white man was shot to death fro. Thirty feet wielding a knife. Come on a picket knife. Be cause he was caucasian shotby caucasian. It never made national media. The one thing that the fella in my town, NY , and MO had in common. They broke the law with belligerent attitudes and the paid the ultimate cost. If this was happening to law abiding citizens id be concerned. But these guys played and paid. If this was the new form of justice maybe crime would be less and common decency could prevail

In the immortal words of Clint Eastwood's Unforgiving character William Munny: "Deserves got nothing to do with it."

Baden's autopsy showed no injury or abrasions to his hands. Only to his face when he hit the asphalt. You tussle with someone who has a gun and you would surely get a scrape on your kn
In the immortal words of Clint Eastwood's Unforgiving character William Munny: "Deserves got nothing to do with it."

OMG, so you're resorting to movie dialogue now. Desperation doesn't become you.

Baden's autopsy showed no injury or abrasions to his hands. Only to his face when he hit the asphalt. You tussle with someone who has a gun and you would surely get a scrape on your knee

OMG, so you're resorting to movie dialogue now. Desperation doesn't become you.

He wasnt "tussleing" with the cop in the street. And he was dead when he got the the facial abrasions.

It is beginning to appear that he not only resisted arrest, he committed battery on a police officer and posed a grave threat.

Baden never mentioned hands. He had no abrasions to his face.

Brown was a pothead. Good riddance.

Forum List

Back