BS Alert: Wray Says Under Oath He's Not Sure If FBI Assets Were At Capitol on J6

Sorry, I condemned many in government for their lies under oath and I'm certainly not going to brush if off here.

He lied. The other possible answer is he is incompetent. Either way, not good.
No. He said he wasn't sure about undercover agents at the Capital. Are undercover agents going to make hundreds breach the Capital and smear shit on the walls?

No. He said he wasn't sure about undercover agents at the Capital. Are undercover agents going to make hundreds breach the Capital and smear shit on the walls?
If someone robs a bank and you're driving the car, you get arrested.

Two different things. I'm NOT arguing they caused it. You extremes partisans simply can not step back and look at things through a clear lens.

If he doesn't know he is either lying or incompetent.

If someone robs a bank and you're driving the car, you get arrested.
In this case it wouldn't be the driver, it would be some dude in the back shouting at the mob to storm a building. The mob is going to jail.

That this POS still has a job is a mystery to me

6jNYpbY.jpg

No, it's a non answer.
So was that the plan to spin up the Trump humpers?

Ask questions that you know can't be answered because they are part of an active investigation and then imply that means something malevolent was going on?

Lol, trumpers are so easily manipulated.

Do you think officials should answer questions about ongoing investigations?

So was that the plan to spin up the Trump humpers?

Ask questions that you know can't be answered because they are part of an active investigation and then imply that means something malevolent was going on?

Lol, trumpers are so easily manipulated.

Do you think officials should answer questions about ongoing investigations?
There is evidence that they had and they wanted answers. Wray evaded.

FBI Agents testified during the J6 Committee hearings there were undercover FBI Agents in the crowd on J6...

...so WTF does Wray think he is doing declaring he isn't sure if there was or not?

At the least Wray just claimed he has no idea what is going on in his FBI and must be removed. At worst he just lied under oath and should be arrested.

So the DIRECTOR OF THE FBI isn't sure if agents were in the crowd on J6? WTF???? Ok let's assume he's not lying. Then that means he is not competent to run the FBI and should step down immediately.

There is evidence that they had and they wanted answers. Wray evaded.
Because you can't talk about ongoing investigations.

Not sure why this is difficult to grasp and I don't see how Gym Jordan asking questions he knows Wray can't answer isn't a transparent attempt to rile the base.

Do you think they should answer questions regarding an ongoing investigation? Yes or no.

H
Pathetic deflection attempt. This is about Wray lying dipshit. Not your defense of murder of an innocents unarmed woman. There were FBI plants there and you’re losing your shit because it’s getting exposed.
Hmmmm....
Wray gave his statement under penalty of perjury lantern.
Are you making this statement of yours under oath?
Of course not.
Talk is cheap for MAGAt fools like you, isn't it?
Just like your orange golf-boy demi-god huh?
Won't ever actually APPEAR....like in a courtroom or deposition to say anything under oath...where it really matters,
but he'll SURE mouth off online....where there are no consequences for lying.
Piss off and STFU you idiot.

Forum List

Back