Proof That J6 Was a Set-Up, Why Does FBI Not Want “We Gotta Fill Up the Capitol!” “Scaffold Commander?”

No. You placed your ballot in the collection box and it was processed; just as if you were dumb enough to stand in line for 7 hours to fill one out in a school cafeteria and then place it in...aghast...a box to be processed on Election Day.

It takes a special type of stupid to think less convenient is better than more convenient. But...you are just that stupid. Kudos.
Yes you did mail in ballots. Drop boxes anyone can put ballots in them. Videos of people dumping stacks of them in ballot boxes. You won't have that in the next election.

No. You placed your ballot in the collection box and it was processed; just as if you were dumb enough to stand in line for 7 hours to fill one out in a school cafeteria and then place it in...aghast...a box to be processed on Election Day.

It takes a special type of stupid to think less convenient is better than more convenient. But...you are just that stupid. Kudos.

It’s called security dim-wit.

Yes you did mail in ballots. Drop boxes anyone can put ballots in them. Videos of people dumping stacks of them in ballot boxes. You won't have that in the next election.
No fuckface, there were drop boxes in 2016 as I demonstrated. No massive voter fraud then or in 2020.

No fuckface, there were drop boxes in 2016 as I demonstrated. No massive voter fraud then or in 2020.
We’ve learned from 2020 how fascist democrats will abuse them. It’s time they are put in the dustbins of history.

I think most people agree that IF Trump is convicted of INSURRECTION he shouldn’t be able to run. The problem you have is that Trump hasn’t even been indicted for insurrection.
If he is convicted of the J6 charges, most Americans believe he should not run. No one gives a fart about your sleight of hand.

No.
Why would I be outraged?
The "Scaffolding commander" will be identified eventually, by someone.

Meet the internet sleuths tracking down the January 6 ...

View attachment 881770
CNN.com
https://www.cnn.com › 2021/06/11 › politics › internet-s...
Jun 11, 2021 — A community of online sleuths. More than 450 people have been arrested in connection with the events on January 6 and the FBI has released ...
It's been three years. If the FBI wanted to ID him, they would have already.

Forum List

Back