Bud Light Backlash

White little snowflakes.
In the reality of things this is one cut of a thousands on a wall of the woke. So, there is a pushback. And if it has legs. All of those guys who go to taverns in city and rural areas after a hard day's work are not transexuals. The VP executive is another white modern extremist feminist who never had her ass kicked in while growing up.

Wait a minute, I thought the boycott was crippling InBev

Looks like it is up $5 a share
The product itself is the issue. That product is in most of the sports venues in this nation with contracts. We see the advertisements and the signs at the stadiums and on TV's. Even in benign ways.

Wait a minute, I thought the boycott was crippling InBev

Looks like it is up $5 a share
From the lyrics to the song Kodachrome:

---And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall---

AB is no longer AB. It's now part of Inbev. This boycott would have been effective before the merger. Since Inbev owns most of the best selling beers in the US, they are able to survive this.

From the lyrics to the song Kodachrome:

---And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall---

AB is no longer AB. It's now part of Inbev. This boycott would have been effective before the merger. Since Inbev owns most of the best selling beers in the US, they are able to survive this.
Sucks being you

Forum List

Back