Bud Light Backlash

Bud can't legally give the piss away. The best they can do is stop brewing and dump it, fire the obnoxious advertising babe and apologize to the American public.
Whiny little olde white snowflake.

Bud can't legally give the piss away. The best they can do is stop brewing and dump it, fire the obnoxious advertising babe and apologize to the American public.

Not exactly true. The brew is more popular than even for guys who prefer the company of other males.

AB just overestimated the number of boys that swing that way by a very wide margin.

And they've helped increase the sales of Miller Lite and Coors Light.

Exactly the point that the makers of BL failed to consider.

There product isn't so unique that there aren't widely available substitutes available from companies that reach out to normative beer drinkers.

It isn't like the only choices are Bud light and water.

Fucking fuckup snowflake.

Are you that insecure in your person?
Bud wanted this image. Now they have it. If you see a guy with a rainbow sticker on his car you don’t think he’s secure in his masculinity. You think he’s a queer. Bud light is now in that same category as rainbow stickers.

Schools are indoctrinating children, I would say that affects all of us. See what's happening in Washington state? If your son is going through a stage where he thinks he might be a girl and the parents don't provide transitioning, that child can run to a shelter like an abused child and the shelter doesn't even have to alert the parents. Not only that, they are allowed to administer dangerous life altering drugs to these kids. What do you mean they are not doing anything to us? The entire state took parental rights away from parents.

When I was in school not one single kid was confused about their gender. Not one

Bud wanted this image. Now they have it. If you see a guy with a rainbow sticker on his car you don’t think he’s secure in his masculinity. You think he’s a queer. Bud light is now in that same category as rainbow stickers.
They have a rainbow sticker because their comfortable in themselves.

You chicken shit over a beer.

No school is doing that fuckup ray.

But name one if you can.
Perhaps the FCC needs to be empowered again for stronger Television standards. Professionalism utmost. Every parent has a right to know what their children are receiving in education. Dialogue on anything controversial allowed and we see the content that schools use. Some things may be very minor and made major. Some things may be major. All parties do this.

They have a rainbow sticker because their comfortable in themselves.

You chicken shit over a beer.
Right, they are happy to share with the world they are queer. Since I’m not and I don’t want people thinking so I don’t put those stickers on my vehicle. And now I won’t order a bud light for the same reason.

BTW- it’s they’re and you’re.

I was just having a real beer with a guy who went to costco or sams, I dont remember which cause he read a story on the RWNM saying cases of bud light were down to less than 10 bucks, so since he was planning to have a party this weekend he went buy a couple of cheap cases. Come to find out they were exactly the same price as miller lite and coors light. I just got home and have not checked this out by checking prices onlne. but at least at one store the price has not changed.

Sports leagues have beer sponsors as we know, and Budweiser products are a major part of it. If this boycott takes a life of its own the contracts for the leagues need to be reexamined. This is a golden opportunity for local breweries to renew themselves and compete if this keeps up.

Perhaps the FCC needs to be empowered again for stronger Television standards. Professionalism utmost. Every parent has a right to know what their children are receiving in education. Dialogue on anything controversial allowed and we see the content that schools use. Some things may be very minor and made major. Some things may be major. All parties do this.
White little snowflakes.

Right, they are happy to share with the world they are queer. Since I’m not and I don’t want people thinking so I don’t put those stickers on my vehicle. And now I won’t order a bud light for the same reason.

BTW- it’s they’re and you’re.
Thanks English fuckup

Now go cry in you’re beer.

Forum List

Back