Bud Light Backlash

I’m pretty sure I must have replied to this thread but guess not.

This trans thing is working out great for A-B, fucking spectacular. Last weekend I went into my local store and got the last Coors Light 12 pack, there was a stack of Bud Light available. Today I decide to get another twelve. Four guys in line all with Coors products and one says how many of these were Bud Light a couple weeks ago? All three of us said yes but not ever again. This is what woke has got A-B.

Coors Light supports diversity too.

Good job.

Coors Light supports diversity too.

Good job.
They don’t now. They aren’t going to put out a queer trans anything. They should put a real life born as a woman hot girl in their ads immediately and slam A-B into the dirt. A-B had better reply with better looking real women in their ads. Fucking Miller had better be on the phone looking for the best looking born females they can fucking find for their ads.

Their entire sales pitch had better be 1980’s style. Hot girls sell beer to the men that buy it. How fucking stupid do you need to be to fuck that up.

They don’t now. They aren’t going to put out a queer trans anything. They should put a real life born as a woman hot girl in their ads immediately and slam A-B into the dirt. A-B had better reply with better looking real women in their ads. Fucking Miller had better be on the phone looking for the best looking born females they can fucking find for their ads.

Their entire sales pitch had better be 1980’s style. Hot girls sell beer to the men that buy it. How fucking stupid do you need to be to fuck that up.
Your time is over olde man.

Your time is over olde man.
No it’s not you stupid faggot. 99% of the 18 year olds today want the same thing. The best looking piece of ass they can get. Not one of them is willing to replace that with some queer in a dress. Your time is over. Your bullshit is over.

No it’s not you stupid faggot. 99% of the 18 year olds today want the same thing. The best looking piece of ass they can get. Not one of them is willing to replace that with some queer in a dress. Your time is over. Your bullshit is over.
Have you even talked to a person under 30 in the last 20 years?

Have you even talked to a person under 30 in the last 20 years?

I've spoken to plenty of young people over the years, and they don't like getting their cheeks busted more than any one else.

Don't believe me?

Go down to a ghetto street corner in your own area, and ask the young men standing around., Call them over to your car, and say "psst- are you guys gay"

see what their response is, and report back.

I've spoken to plenty of young people over the years, and they don't like getting their cheeks busted more than any one else.

Don't believe me?

Go down to a ghetto street corner in your own area, and ask the young men standing around., Call them over to your car, and say "psst- are you guys gay"

see what their response is, and report back.
Really, run to that racist response as fast as you can fuckup.

Young people are getting sick of olde white guy politics.

Really, run to that racist response as fast as you can fuckup.

Young people are getting sick of olde white guy politics.

What's "racist" about my response? Is it "racist" to suggest that black guys are often as straight as the day is long and don't go for all the sodomy that you guys try to push on them?

I’m pretty sure I must have replied to this thread but guess not.

This trans thing is working out great for A-B, fucking spectacular. Last weekend I went into my local store and got the last Coors Light 12 pack, there was a stack of Bud Light available. Today I decide to get another twelve. Four guys in line all with Coors products and one says how many of these were Bud Light a couple weeks ago? All three of us said yes but not ever again. This is what woke has got A-B.

Simply amazing how many people were triggered over a beer can

What's "racist" about my response? Is it "racist" to suggest that black guys are often as straight as the day is long and don't go for all the sodomy that you guys try to push on them?
So, no black guys are gay?

Forum List

Back