Bud Light Backlash

Yeah, I went to my local grocery store the other day, and they couldn't GIVE Bud Light away!

It was in nicely stacked piles in front of the front doors, HALF PRICE PER CASE!!!! LOL

I've even seen Bud Light online, at HALF PRICE or at a greater discount........and nobody is buying.

I hope somebody is keeping track of the money they are losing............I'd sure like to know.

At times, when people are constantly attacked, something or some act may take a life of its own out of exasperation. Who knows where this product will end up? However, there are other similar products, and this corporate entity has many contracts in many ways where a consumer can see or purchase it. Losing some of them will hurt.

😂🤣😂 I don’t drink Bud Light anyway.

But I still find this outcome amusing.

Now, I see that BUD has a new ad campaign to associate American Patriotism with their product. 🙄

I suspect it won’t work. (Clydesdales notwithstanding.)

I’m pretty sure I must have replied to this thread but guess not.

This trans thing is working out great for A-B, fucking spectacular. Last weekend I went into my local store and got the last Coors Light 12 pack, there was a stack of Bud Light available. Today I decide to get another twelve. Four guys in line all with Coors products and one says how many of these were Bud Light a couple weeks ago? All three of us said yes but not ever again. This is what woke has got A-B.

Forum List

Back