Bud Light Backlash

What is going on with an actual man...the desk clark...who thinks he is a knight in shining armor for protecting a mentally ill man pretending to be a woman.

Go woke, go broke. Sales are suffering a bloodbath

/----/
iltd1ArPTYtDdIQYWmcB14JDpB6krHVEBSLKQTAV9qTTL5Vw2Q0DQqhy8pmM46uJyq1K6ZppO1XewZnq7wgd5yjBcwyNlSGlIg=s0-d-e1-ft

Very small sample size I know, but I was at a MLB game last night and everyone was drinking a Bud product. I literally did not see anyone with a non-Budweiser produced beer.

I feel like they will survive this.

Go woke, go broke. Sales are suffering a bloodbath

Go woke, go broke.

Here's another.

It has a few more words, so you might want to want to make it a duet...

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer!

Just think, because Bud Light has gone Tranny these real chicks are now unemployed.

i-cx2R4Mb-XL.jpg

Very small sample size I know, but I was at a MLB game last night and everyone was drinking a Bud product. I literally did not see anyone with a non-Budweiser produced beer.

Contracted out to sell those products at the stadium. Especially on the aisles. Sign new contracts. Progs would go to that step. Republicans not so much.

I don’t think you can buy anything else at a MLB game.

Forum List

Back