BREAKING: Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez found guilty in federal corruption trial

And you keep pretending some form of immunity never existed prior to the SC "making it up"
I don’t see it written down anywhere so I’m still trying to find out where it “existed”. Certainly it didn’t exist in the minds of most Americans or even prominent politicians like McConnell.

You’re again gaslighting.

And still trying to find out what’s illegal about “letting” Russia invade Crimea. But you probably don’t want to talk about that, because you have absolutely nothing.

I don’t see it written down anywhere so I’m still trying to find out where it “existed”. Certainly it didn’t exist in the minds of most Americans or even prominent politicians like McConnell.

You’re again gaslighting.

And still trying to find out what’s illegal about “letting” Russia invade Crimea. But you probably don’t want to talk about that, because you have absolutely nothing.

It's inherent in the fact that only congress can remove a president for crimes.

How about civil liability for the US soldiers that died during the botched Afghanistan withdrawal?

It's inherent in the fact that only congress can remove a president for crimes.
Nothing inherent about it. Not even the conservative hacks in SCOTUS see this as having anything to do with it.

You have nothing. It didn’t exist anywhere.
How about civil liability for the US soldiers that died during the botched Afghanistan withdrawal?
Ah, running from your dumb fucking idea without admitting it was dumb. What a weak bitch move.

Civil liability has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion and you still wouldn’t have a case for it if it did.

Nothing inherent about it. Not even the conservative hacks in SCOTUS see this as having anything to do with it.

You have nothing. It didn’t exist anywhere.

Ah, running from your dumb fucking idea without admitting it was dumb. What a weak bitch move.

Civil liability has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion and you still wouldn’t have a case for it if it did.

It has to do with immunity.

You just want to "get Trump", no matter how it could ruin the country.

And. He. Isn't. Going. Anywhere.

Get ready for it, bitch.

It has to do with immunity.

You just want to "get Trump", no matter how it could ruin the country.

And. He. Isn't. Going. Anywhere.

Get ready for it, bitch.
Civil and criminal is totally different, dipshit.

Keep running from your failed fucking attempts at comparison and analogies. They’re all total failures just like yourself.

Please tell me how presidents breaking laws and getting away with it doesn’t ruin the country. That seems like a good way to go to you? Of course if you weren’t so fucking obsessed with political power and tribalism, you’d see the problem here. That’s why no one really thought immunity existed before hacks like yourself needed it to exist to maintain authority.

Civil and criminal is totally different, dipshit.

Keep running from your failed fucking attempts at comparison and analogies. They’re all total failures just like yourself.

Please tell me how presidents breaking laws and getting away with it doesn’t ruin the country. That seems like a good way to go to you? Of course if you weren’t so fucking obsessed with political power and tribalism, you’d see the problem here. That’s why no one really thought immunity existed before hacks like yourself needed it to exist to maintain authority.

Liability is liability, if the President has no immunity, anyone can sue him for anything.

What's ruining the country is manipulating laws into bullshit lawfare prosecutions, which are ALL the cases against Trump.

Liability is liability, if the President has no immunity, anyone can sue him for anything.

What's ruining the country is manipulating laws into bullshit lawfare prosecutions, which are ALL the cases against Trump.
No, civil liability and criminal liability are DIFFERENT things you simple minded dumb shit. This isn’t about lawsuits, it’s about criminal prosecution. Still noticing how you ran away from your stupid analogy about Obama and Crimea, weak bitch.

No, the criminal prosecutions aren’t ruining the country. The legal system is perfectly capable of handling that.

What’s ruining the country is a piece of shit politician like Trump who doesn’t give a shit what the law says and does whatever he wants.

With no repercussions.

You don’t see how dangerous that is?

No, civil liability and criminal liability are DIFFERENT things you simple minded dumb shit. This isn’t about lawsuits, it’s about criminal prosecution. Still noticing how you ran away from your stupid analogy about Obama and Crimea, weak bitch.

No, the criminal prosecutions aren’t ruining the country. The legal system is perfectly capable of handling that.

What’s ruining the country is a piece of shit politician like Trump who doesn’t give a shit what the law says and does whatever he wants.

With no repercussions.

You don’t see how dangerous that is?

Liability is liability. Hack prosecutions, hack lawsuits, hack hack hack. All from the same poisoned well.

You idiots got him on a civil case over an assault the woman couldn't remember when it happened, on a documents case with acts done by the current sitting president, and on a hush money case for a federal election even the feds wouldn't touch, but then moved to a State, and then turned 1 act into 34, and misdemeanor bookkeeping disputes into felonies.

Should I go on cum bucket?

No, what's ruining it is progressive assholes like you that suck Marxist dick, mutilate and drug kids, want men in women's rooms, and gun for anyone that doesn't want to go along.

Fuck you and may you outlive your children, and die alone.

Liability is liability. Hack prosecutions, hack lawsuits, hack hack hack. All from the same poisoned well.

You idiots got him on a civil case over an assault the woman couldn't remember when it happened, on a documents case with acts done by the current sitting president, and on a hush money case for a federal election even the feds wouldn't touch, but then moved to a State, and then turned 1 act into 34, and misdemeanor bookkeeping disputes into felonies.

Should I go on cum bucket?

No, what's ruining it is progressive assholes like you that suck Marxist dick, mutilate and drug kids, want men in women's rooms, and gun for anyone that doesn't want to go along.

Fuck you and may you outlive your children, and die alone.
"Liability is liability" is childish nonsense. The court system is perfectly well prepared to handle hack lawsuits and hack prosecutions. They happen all the time to all sorts of people. Trump's been responsible for plenty of them, in fact. Never been a danger to the country before.

Letting Trump do whatever he wants in office is an actual danger. What happens when you take away the repercussions for breaking the law?

People break the law.

Not that you care, because your so emotional about it, that doesn't matter anymore. This is all just some attempt to win a pyrrhic victory over the people you hate with your entire empty soul.

"Liability is liability" is childish nonsense. The court system is perfectly well prepared to handle hack lawsuits and hack prosecutions. They happen all the time to all sorts of people. Trump's been responsible for plenty of them, in fact. Never been a danger to the country before.

Letting Trump do whatever he wants in office is an actual danger. What happens when you take away the repercussions for breaking the law?

People break the law.

Not that you care, because your so emotional about it, that doesn't matter anymore. This is all just some attempt to win a pyrrhic victory over the people you hate with your entire empty soul.

Sorry, but lack of emotion in the face of your level of stupidity and blind dogmatic progressive obedience isn't a virtue.

Sorry, but lack of emotion in the face of your level of stupidity and blind dogmatic progressive obedience isn't a virtue.
I'm not the one having to run away from moron attempts at analogies and saying brain dead shit like "liability is liability". Some stupid idea that Obama could be prosecuted criminally because Russia invaded Crimea is absolutely idiotic.

You have continually said stupid nonsense that you've had to avoid recognizing because it makes no fucking sense.

Again, the courts are perfectly capable of handling hack prosecutions, so go ahead and let me know how that's supposedly ruining the country.

I'm not the one having to run away from moron attempts at analogies and saying brain dead shit like "liability is liability". Some stupid idea that Obama could be prosecuted criminally because Russia invaded Crimea is absolutely idiotic.

You have continually said stupid nonsense that you've had to avoid recognizing because it makes no fucking sense.

Again, the courts are perfectly capable of handling hack prosecutions, so go ahead and let me know how that's supposedly ruining the country.

It's not brain dead, you just don't like it. you warp reality to suit your TDS.

It's not my fault you can't understand basic concepts. You are either on the spectrum, or retarded.

It's using the whole system to go after your political enemies. You don't see it because it's your enemies being gunned for.

It's not brain dead, you just don't like it. you warp reality to suit your TDS.

It's not my fault you can't understand basic concepts. You are either on the spectrum, or retarded.

It's using the whole system to go after your political enemies. You don't see it because it's your enemies being gunned for.
It’s so brain dead you don’t even attempt to defend it any more. Again, you think that we were required to defend Ukraine from invasion by treaty. How fucking dumb is that?

You can’t figure out the difference between civil and criminal liability. Seems like a basic concept to me.

If anything, this stupid decision green lights the president to go after their political enemies. It’s not like they can be held accountable if they do.

Forum List

Back