BREAKING: Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez found guilty in federal corruption trial

Again, no one asked the question before, it was assumed you couldn't prosecute a US President for doing his job.

You claimed it wasn't criminal law, US military law is a subset of criminal law.
Obviously it was assumed you could prosecute a US president for violating the law. It’s not their job to break the law.

That’s why I gave you the example of McConnell.

You have given us nothing but gaslighting.

It doesn’t apply to the president, dipshit. At least you’re not attempting to defend the fucking stupid idea that a president can be prosecuted for foreign policy failures. God that was idiotic. I’m sure you’re just going to pretend like that didn’t happen anymore.

You said it was “unquestioned” dipshit. Apparently not. You’re just rewriting history because your brain is so twisted by partisanship you’ll believe anything you want.

Yeah, I do complain about total immunity because SCOTUS went FARTHER than Trump said because Trump said he could be prosecuted after impeachment and SCOTUS said he just can’t be prosecuted.

“Dereliction of duty” isn’t criminal law, dipshit.
Nobody has total immunity, Simp.

Obviously it was assumed you could prosecute a US president for violating the law. It’s not their job to break the law.

That’s why I gave you the example of McConnell.

You have given us nothing but gaslighting.

It doesn’t apply to the president, dipshit. At least you’re not attempting to defend the fucking stupid idea that a president can be prosecuted for foreign policy failures. God that was idiotic. I’m sure you’re just going to pretend like that didn’t happen anymore.

For the deaths caused by those failures, dipshit.

For the deaths caused by those failures, dipshit.
Under what law, dipshit? There has to be an actual law that you prosecute someone under.

You tried one, but it failed miserably because it clearly doesn’t apply to the president.

Are you going to try again or just run away like a weak little bitch?

Under what law, dipshit? There has to be an actual law that you prosecute someone under.

You tried one, but it failed miserably because it clearly doesn’t apply to the president.

Are you going to try again or just run away like a weak little bitch?

Evidently not when prosecuting trump for supposed federal election violations.

Oh wait, NY State just made up shit to create a "conviction"

That's part of your problem. Dimwingers didn't think his crimes rose to the level of doing an ethics investigation.
Interestingly enough, there was one. Led by a republican (Isakson). His findings recommended against expulsion.

But of course you didn't know that.

You have to wonder, like Andy Cuomo, who did Menendez offend in the Reich that they turned against him like this?

Evidently not when prosecuting trump for supposed federal election violations.

Oh wait, NY State just made up shit to create a "conviction"
Just like i thought, you’d be the weak little bitch and run away from your previous statement.

Why would Obama be prosecuted for the invasion of Crimea? It’s the dumbest fucking idea I’ve ever heard.

It was assumed presidents were subject to criminal law because we are a nation that has claimed to respect laws. Instead, SCOTUS decided it’s more important for presidents to be strongmen and not worry about laws. This was antithetical to the fabric of the nation before Trump.

Just like i thought, you’d be the weak little bitch and run away from your previous statement.

Why would Obama be prosecuted for the invasion of Crimea? It’s the dumbest fucking idea I’ve ever heard.

It was assumed presidents were subject to criminal law because we are a nation that has claimed to respect laws. Instead, SCOTUS decided it’s more important for presidents to be strongmen and not worry about laws. This was antithetical to the fabric of the nation before Trump.

Under your "The President has no immunity" logic, he could be prosecuted for not following the treaty we signed guaranteeing Ukraine's independence for them giving up their nukes.

No surprise. He faces a lot of jail time, but do you think he'll actually serve any time?

if-you-change-parties-the-supreme-court-will-definitely-v0-p2zneon589dd1.png

Forum List

Back