Bud Light VP explains their strategery

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Bud Light is trying to alienate their "out of touch" "frat boy" customers, to reposition the brand as the leading sophisticated woke brand of fine beer in America.

They are certainly fulfilling the first part of that strategy, now the only question is whether the LGBTQ+++ community is going to step up and support the brand or if they are going to throw them under the bus.

My guess is the latter, just like when the Dixie Chicks told conservatives to listen to something else 20 years ago.

I won't patronage a company that makes stupid decisions in marketing... I wonder what stupid thinking is also going on in their brewery and will it make a bunch of folks sick one day...
Stupid is contagious....

IOW, she's pissing on the brand's biggest demographic. Great way to build business!

I will gladly step aside and allow her to reposition her demographic. I've even called all of my local distributors, those that still carry Bud to tell them I'm taking all of my business elsewhere as well.

They all say their phones have been ringing off the hook.

Busch believes there are more trans than frat boys. Frat boys find Dylan Mulvaney a role model. They want to look like him.

Enough said. :mad-61:

gRUnrvR.jpg

There is another thread on this already... Bud Light marketing is malpractice. Alienating Frat Boys from drinking beer is like alienating country boys from buying pickups or tree huggers from buying Subaru's.

There is another thread on this already... Bud Light marketing is malpractice. Alienating Frat Boys from drinking beer is like alienating country boys from buying pickups or tree huggers from buying Subaru's.

Bud Light has decided to go the LGBTQ+ route. Let's see how sales progress in their new demographic.

Getting rid of the millions of Frat Boy types that traditionally like this brew for their keggers is going to make BL look a lot more inviting to effeminate Americans.

She is THE most ignorant, brain dead, USELESS "business woman" there is!!
She knows NOTHING about corporate business, nor does she have a fucking CLUE about marketing!!!

The corporate execs are going to "pow wow" soon, if they haven't already.......as well as the stockholders.........
and kick her ass to the fucking curb!!!

WHY would you hire ANYONE that caters to the LESS THAN ONE PERCENTS in this country????

Marketing 101 Go woke, go broke. I'm sure the employees will be happy to get their layoff notices.

Bud Light is trying to alienate their "out of touch" "frat boy" customers, to reposition the brand as the leading sophisticated woke brand of fine beer in America.

They are certainly fulfilling the first part of that strategy, now the only question is whether the LGBTQ+++ community is going to step up and support the brand or if they are going to throw them under the bus.

My guess is the latter, just like when the Dixie Chicks told conservatives to listen to something else 20 years ago.

"Fine" beer? Bud Light?
???????????????????????

Forum List

Back