Bud Light's New Strategy Is As Bad As The Beer Itself

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

This commentary really gets at the heart of the problem when he says he doubts if the woman in charge of Bud Light drinks or has ever drank Bud Light

She does not understand or respect the customers who drives sales of the product she is supposed to be promoting

The woman is trying to change the demographic of who drinks Bud Light.

Not cater to existing drinkers of it.

AB could raise the price if they started selling it at broadway musicals which are expensive events. And maybe a co-promotion between Bud Light and a leading brand of anal lube could really gin up sales.
I feel like i've had an anal lube everytime i opt for a beer at Busch Gardens and pay 9.00 for that crap.

But i won't be doing either..... busch gardens OR budlight while the lesson is going on.

d06a2f415683f22e.jpg

The woman is trying to change the demographic of who drinks Bud Light.

Not cater to existing drinkers of it.

AB could raise the price if they started selling it at broadway musicals which are expensive events. And maybe a co-promotion between Bud Light and a leading brand of anal lube could really gin up sales.
I'm drinking the King of Beers today, Budweiser. On its can its states"we know of no brand produced by any other brewer which costs so much to brew and age" Based on this information, and the fact that they point out that it is brewed with "the CHOICEST hops, rice and BEST barley malt", is Bud considered a premium beer?
lol

I can't understand why anyone would drink Budweiser beer in the first place.
It's commonly called 'piss-water" for a reason.
I`m 69 years old and have never heard it called piss-water. You`re lying. I don`t drink any light beer but Bud Light is America`s top selling beer.
Light beers are for women and fat asses.

This commentary really gets at the heart of the problem when he says he doubts if the woman in charge of Bud Light drinks or has ever drank Bud Light

She does not understand or respect the customers who drives sales of the product she is supposed to be promoting

You dumbass rubes have boycotted every company on the planet for your dumbass reasons and they're all doing fine. Keep raging, snowflakes.

I`m 69 years old and have never heard it called piss-water. You`re lying. I don`t drink any light beer but Bud Light is America`s top selling beer.
Light beers are for women and fat asses.
Well, if this corporate stuff keeps up people may go more regional and local products. We purchase a certain product on trust. On reliability. It's always going to be there. And it is produced for people. No favorites. If this was done at a beneath the radar way and localized perhaps there are no questions. A growing number of companies seem to be under the orders of the globalists and are even part of their circle.

Well, if this corporate stuff keeps up people may go more regional and local products. We purchase a certain product on trust. On reliability. It's always going to be there. And it is produced for people. No favorites. If this was done at a beneath the radar way and localized perhaps there are no questions. A growing number of companies seem to be under the orders of the globalists and are even part of their circle.
Microbreweries are popping up all over the country and their beers are much, much better than Bud Light.
Plus there are a number of low carb choices better than BL.

You dumbass rubes have boycotted every company on the planet for your dumbass reasons and they're all doing fine. Keep raging, snowflakes.

This is a product with a lot of very similar products in competition with them in the market place.

The choice of "Bud light" as opposed to another product is based upon the image that the product projects and attaches to its customers.

Even liberal Bud Light drinkers largely don't want to be seen as gay, not that there is anything wrong with it.

The only think that would be stupider than this is if Hennessy or Newport hired Dave Duke as a spokesfigure.

did you get the memo?

did you get the memo?

Bud Light embracing of She-Males and transvestitism isn't a political issue at all.

They certainly have the right to do as they please and give the Tranny-community its own beer.

The only problem is that I can't see drinking it now, because I'm not a Homo.

BTW, I don't have a problem with Virginia Slims marketing to broads or Newports and Hennessy making their products the choice of African Americans either.

But you won't see me near those products- even if I was a cognac drinking cigarette smoker which I ain't- because those products pigeonhole the users.

did you get the memo?

'Bud Light is drink for Log Cabin Republicans.

Why would the party as a whole condemn the product?

Those who take it up the caboose like to drink as well.

I don't have any problem with Bud Light's campaign, my only problem is in being seen with this brew. I don't want to be "outed" as a homo by drinking Bud Light , particular as I was never involved in that sexual preference in the first place.

I live a stones throw from Talledega. I went to WalMart this morning to do some grocery shopping, and let me tell you... People are really sticking to their guns on this Bud Light issue. There were veritable mountains of A/B products virtually untouched, while all other beer products were cleaned out. This despite the A/B products being on sale, and being a "Proud Sponser of NASCAR". Normally finding Bud products during racing events is like finding hens teeth. And it's not just Bud Light. It's Busch, Natty, Stella; all of it. I can't imagine how much money they're going to lose before this is all over...

Forum List

Back