Buffalo Bills

Dude is a head case/ diva! Good riddance!
He was also your best WR. The Bills dont have a #1 or a #2 on the roster at the moment. If you couldnt beat the top of the AFC (Chiefs, Bengals, Ravens, Texans) with Diggs and Davis not sure why you think you will without them.

He was also your best WR. The Bills dont have a #1 or a #2 on the roster at the moment. If you couldnt beat the top of the AFC (Chiefs, Bengals, Ravens, Texans) with Diggs and Davis not sure why you think you will without them.
Diggs is a malcontent. Wherever he’s been, he’s warned out his welcome. We’re probably going to draft 2 WR’s to replace Diggs and Gabe Davis. As long as Josh Allen is healthy we have a chance at a superbowl

Diggs is a malcontent. Wherever he’s been, he’s warned out his welcome. We’re probably going to draft 2 WR’s to replace Diggs and Gabe Davis. As long as Josh Allen is healthy we have a chance at a superbowl
LOL no they don't. You haven't made it out of the divisional round in 3 years and the teams you are competing against have gotten better while the Bills have gone backwards. Is it possible the Bills win a SB? Anything is possible but they are no longer an actual SB contender. They might not win the AFC East. Hell, they might not come in second. I think there is a legitimate chance the Bills dont make the PO's next year.

Outside their division they have to play

KC
49rs
Titans
Jags
Cards
Texans
Colts
Rams
Lions
Ravens
Seahawks

In 6 of those games the Bills probably aren't favored, and they could lose 8.

You aren't getting a WR anywhere near Diggs' caliber at 28. Certainly not one that is on his level right now.

LOL no they don't. You haven't made it out of the divisional round in 3 years and the teams you are competing against have gotten better while the Bills have gone backwards. Is it possible the Bills win a SB? Anything is possible but they are no longer an actual SB contender. They might not win the AFC East. Hell, they might not come in second. I think there is a legitimate chance the Bills dont make the PO's next year.

Outside their division they have to play

KC
49rs
Titans
Jags
Cards
Texans
Colts
Rams
Lions
Ravens
Seahawks

In 6 of those games the Bills probably aren't favored, and they could lose 8.

You aren't getting a WR anywhere near Diggs' caliber at 28. Certainly not one that is on his level right now.
Watch Allen have a career year now that we doesn’t have to force feed Diggs. Better by subtraction

They need Hunter Renfro

UFL is more than adequate for me , I don’t listen to malcontents who eschewed the NFL for 4 years over the Kneeling and Afro Hairdoos and socks
Good for you stupid fuckup.

Are you done whining about yet?

LOL Ok. Is this the prediction we get every year about how great the Bills are going to be?

Let's be honest this news is big. Is it bigger than Aaron Rogers going down for the season? Because now the Bills are in full blown rebuild mode. This shit takes years. Josh has to be PISSED! It's him and Von Miller and you know how loyal Von is. He will Dance his way to another team real quick.

I love it when big NFL news happens in the off season. Because I miss football already. LOL. Sorry Bills fans. You're gonna suck for a decade. Get used to it.

Let's be honest this news is big. Is it bigger than Aaron Rogers going down for the season? Because now the Bills are in full blown rebuild mode. This shit takes years. Josh has to be PISSED! It's him and Von Miller and you know how loyal Von is. He will Dance his way to another team real quick.

I love it when big NFL news happens in the off season. Because I miss football already. LOL. Sorry Bills fans. You're gonna suck for a decade. Get used to it.

Well I hope not! I go back to the "Strive for 5" way back when! KC survived the loss of Tyreek; actually won 2 SB's w/o him! I'm sure he should be regretting taking the money over that hardware! :stir: :nono::eek: :rolleyes: :oops:

Well I hope not! I go back to the "Strive for 5" way back when! KC survived the loss of Tyreek; actually won 2 SB's w/o him! I'm sure he should be regretting taking the money over that hardware! :stir: :nono::eek: :rolleyes: :oops:
Josh Allen isn’t Mahomes and more importantly McDermott ISNT Andy Reid. KC won a SB with Tyreek continuing to win without him is certainly impressive. The Bills haven’t sniffed a SB with Allen and Diggs. Now they are going to win one without Diggs?

Finding a new WR isn’t a rebuild.

von Miller is signed through 2027. His cap hits are 15, 23, 26 and 32 million respectively until then. No one is trading for Miller and taking on that albatross of a contract.
2 years. MCDermott will be out next year, and they will bring in an offensive HC. It will take another draft to sort it out. Allen is too talented.

Diggs is extremely talented but he always seems to be causing problems wherever he goes. Reminds me of T.O.

It's going to be hard for the Bills to replace a guy like that. On the other side, this is a game-changer for the Texans who look that much better now. And they were already looking pretty damn good.

The Bills need to sign Hunter Renfro and two reasonably priced Veterans and Draft a Wideout in the first three Rounds

Diggs was never a pro bowler before coming to the Bills. On Buffalo he made 4 prow bowls and 2 all pro teams. Dude is an idiot for forcing a trade.

Diggs was never a pro bowler before coming to the Bills. On Buffalo he made 4 prow bowls and 2 all pro teams. Dude is an idiot for forcing a trade.
He sulked and cancered the entire 2nd half of 2023 at least. His numbers dropped 50%. Not coming up with that deep pass late in that playoff game that probably wins that game for Buffalo?

His relatives bashing the coach, the team all season on Twatter. He shoulda been dumped in the previous season(s) shenanigans he unleashed. //

Forum List

Back