Buffalo Bills

You win I have to keep the signature of your choice for a month. And vice versa if you lose
Sounds good. Just to clarify

Barring major injury to either Stroud or Allen where they are sidelined for more than 3 games the team with the better record wins. Fair?

Wow 😯 been enjoying myself so much in Asia. I haven’t followed the bills at all. No more Diggs on the bills damn was a bad trade in my opinion. Bang up job by the bills front office. Diggs was reportedly having some locker issues though but who knows. How do we not get a first round pick for Diggs .Yikes 😬

Buffalo is a great city historically , but you go into the city itself today It’s flooded with BLM left-wing filth and feminism . What a disgrace to a once great city. On some streets, you’ll see more Ukrainian flags than US flags.

Some of the left-wing fanatics here will lie about peoples positions calling them racist. Waaah waah 😭. ESPN is still unbearable to watch with their left wing fanaticism. ESPN hosts with millions of dollars ranting and raving about racism. It’s like you kidding me with this.

Who is gonna step up for the Buffalo Bills? Will it be Gabe Davis?

I might bet big on a NFC team next season and not really follow the bills who knows. I’ll see I’ll always be a Bill Sabres fan though. Of course it’s my hometown. Of course, I would gladly give up the bills or Sabres to have an MLB team here in Buffalo.

Wow 😯 been enjoying myself so much in Asia. I haven’t followed the bills at all. No more Diggs on the bills damn was a bad trade in my opinion. Bang up job by the bills front office. Diggs was reportedly having some locker issues though but who knows. How do we not get a first round pick for Diggs .Yikes 😬

Buffalo is a great city historically , but you go into the city itself today It’s flooded with BLM left-wing filth and feminism . What a disgrace to a once great city. On some streets, you’ll see more Ukrainian flags than US flags.

Some of the left-wing fanatics here will lie about peoples positions calling them racist. Waaah waah 😭. ESPN is still unbearable to watch with their left wing fanaticism. ESPN hosts with millions of dollars ranting and raving about racism. It’s like you kidding me with this.

I might bet big on a NFC team next season and not really follow the bills who knows. I’ll see I’ll always be a Bill Sabres fan though. Of course it’s my hometown. Of course, I would gladly give up the bills or Sabres to have an MLB team here in Buffalo.
Gabe Davis is gone. I believe he got traded. we'll have to see who the Bills get in the Draft.

Out of curiosity why would the Bills losing Diggs make you think the NFC is going to win the SB next year?

The idiots that go out and pack in these NFL stadiums are just that idiots.New York is fleecing the tax payers money to get a new stadium built fir the Bills and like the fools they are,the people are going along with it instead of being smart like Oakland and San Diego were who made me proud by telling mark davis and Dean spanos of the raiders and chargers fuck you,build your own goddamn stadium.the people in Buffalo are idiots for not saying the same thing to the owner of the bills,these owners who are billionaires won’t build thier own fucking stadiums and get the gullible taxpayers to do it fir them and they still pack the stadiums what morons.

Even with tax payers already being fleeced in billions to build the new stadium they are still being asked to pay for season tickets,only a moron would go for that which unfortunately,nfl fans who go to thse games and pay for season tickets are just that the fact they are now even having to pay for the right to buy tickets this despite the fact they are already being fleeced in billions of dollars to have a new stadium.how can football fans be that fucking stupid to keep buying thse season tickets instead of saying fuck you to the NFL? Beam me up Scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet.

Last edited:
He sulked and cancered the entire 2nd half of 2023 at least. His numbers dropped 50%. Not coming up with that deep pass late in that playoff game that probably wins that game for Buffalo?

His relatives bashing the coach, the team all season on Twatter. He shoulda been dumped in the previous season(s) shenanigans he unleashed. //
Sometimes you just need to get rid of the problem in the locker room. This might end up being an addition by subtraction move. Considering his drop off in production, there's a lot of guys who could be signed and exceed those numbers. Houston has a good young team, and Diggs' attitude could potentially be a problem for them.

Bringing Rodgers to NY did the Jets no good! On paper it was a no-brainer, but after a series in Game 1, the dream was over! There are no guarantees in football or Miami would be thriving w/ Tyreek Hill doing his thing! That's why they play the game! KC looked horrible early on this past season! All faith was being lost, but they came thru for a repeat SB! I'm gonna wait until we play at least a few games before giving too much credit to Houston for the moves they made! :stir: :nono::dunno::eek::rolleyes:
And we can't forget that Jacksonville will be healthy next year. They aren't a team Houston can afford to take lightly. The Jaguars have a very good chance to return to division winner status with Trevor Lawrence healthy.

Forum List

Back