Bundy is the most famous con on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Half the threads are about Bundy's actions and statements. Cons here don't know whether to make excuses, support his bigotry or deny they ever did. This is so much fun seeing this. Con brains are like trains...without a track. Maybe Bundy can be their nominee for 2016.

It's fun watching all the right wingers run from him now. Poor Ryan has enough trouble keeping his foot out of his mouth.

Another thing...Obamacare? What's that?

Darn idiots took the focus away all on their own!

The man is inartful and inarticulate when he said that black people were still on the democrat plantation. That doesn't make the statement untrue.

It's fun to watch all of the leftist Obamanistas slobber all over themselves, and engage in this massive orgasmic circle-jerk over this Bundy fellow, like Bundy is some person of importance to the rest of us in here.

If any of you leftists need more lotion and kleenex, I'm sure there is a dollar store in your area.

Who would have thought that the leftist game of "gotcha" would turn into a massive group sex convention for them.

The man is inartful and inarticulate when he said that black people were still on the democrat plantation. That doesn't make the statement untrue.

You nailed it. The phrase "Democrat plantation" has been used many, many times by people a helluva lot more influential than this Bundy fellow. I've used that phrase too many times to count.

This frantic overreaction of Bundy's statements by the leftists shows how truly DESPERATE they are to find SOMETHING, ANYTHING, to use as a diversion tactic, prior to their SLAUGHTER in the November elections.

It's fun watching all the right wingers run from him now. Poor Ryan has enough trouble keeping his foot out of his mouth.

obama has delayed his own law dozens; literally dozens of times in numerous ways. and in spite of him proudly claiming the name "obamacare" when he thought it was going to work; he has his lemming shills here whining that the term obamacare is somehow "racist" or demeaning

and you have the gall to want to talk about what others are running away from?

lmao

It's fun to watch all of the leftist Obamanistas slobber all over themselves, and engage in this massive orgasmic circle-jerk over this Bundy fellow, like Bundy is some person of importance to the rest of us in here.

If any of you leftists need more lotion and kleenex, I'm sure there is a dollar store in your area.

Who would have thought that the leftist game of "gotcha" would turn into a massive group sex convention for them.

Just how many threads have y'all started praising this man?

Uh, zero? How many have you started bashing him?

Half the threads are about Bundy's actions and statements. Cons here don't know whether to make excuses, support his bigotry or deny they ever did. This is so much fun seeing this. Con brains are like trains...without a track. Maybe Bundy can be their nominee for 2016.

Bundy is indeed a con, one most on the right fell prey to.

Hangover is the biggest idiot on this forum

Nope, I think he pretty much got it right. You guys are the far right are now scratching your heads, trying to decide whether to support Bundy the Racist.

Uh, zero? How many have you started bashing him?

Wrong! I know there have been multiple Threads about the "Patriot" Bundy.

Hangover is the biggest idiot on this forum

Nope, I think he pretty much got it right. You guys are the far right are now scratching your heads, trying to decide whether to support Bundy the Racist.

Bundy should pay what he owes after a rational negotiation with reasonable people...so abundant in the Obabble regime. No one should speak about negroes except negroes ...but LIBTARDS only listen to the racist ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back