🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bundy Ranch Anniversary

that was a sweet victory of the CITIZENS standing up to the thuggish JACKBOOTS and brownshirts of this federal government. and surprise surprise it was in dirthy Harry Reids district.....

Where does the BLM get 200 ARMED agents to come and take down ONE RANCHER?

this was just a preview of things to come. now we have riots and lootings and they don't care about YOU, YOUR BUSINESS or anything else. this is part of their PLAN. The sooner people wake up the better.

Harry Reid decided on facilitating the purchase of another parcel. His son made just as much money so the Bundy ranch is a non issue.

I'm so grateful for the Bundy Ranch standoff. Liberty lives.

that time it did. I'm not sure about the NEXT TIME this government unleashes their 200 ARMED jackbooted brown shirts from invading another family ranch who only owed some fines.

When%2BBlack%2BPeople%2BProtest%2BVS%2BWhen%2BWhite%2BPeople%2BProtest.jpg

Pretty amazing contrast between the way that Obama "resolved" this, compared to how George H.W. Bush resolved Ruby Ridge.

Pretty amazing contrast between the way that Obama "resolved" this, compared to how George H.W. Bush resolved Ruby Ridge.

The BLM knew we were all breathing down their backs. Only social media stopped them. Obama had nothing to do with jack shit.

If you want to continue I will make you wish you died as a child over over Ruby Ridge.

:)

The BLM knew we were all breathing down their backs. Only social media stopped them. Obama had nothing to do with jack shit.

If you want to continue I will make you wish you died as a child over over Ruby Ridge.

Yes, Obama was soft on domestic terrorism, and it is too bad.

When%2BBlack%2BPeople%2BProtest%2BVS%2BWhen%2BWhite%2BPeople%2BProtest.jpg

Yes, Obama was soft on domestic terrorism, and it is too bad.

First off, GH had nothing to do with Ruby Ridge. Not absolving him for not stopping it. Up next Waco all dem all the fucking time. Clinton owns that biggie. Along with Janet and Eric.

Domestic terrorism. You want them blown away for back monies owed?

Sharpton first. You do know why all this shit ended don't you? Social media got out in front and told the story of Sharpton owing quizzillions but there weren't armed agents at his door.

Actually, the difference was people found out what the feds were doing with Bundy so came to prevent another Waco. Waco was a true screw up and who was POTUS then?

well if he had so much Resolve over things.... it wouldn't have happened in the first place....that he sat back and ALLOWED 200 armed agents under his RULE over us, go out and TERRORIZE one rancher and his family. Says all we need to know about him and how he's Weaponized every federal agency under his Reign of terror to stomp down and all over us. It's sickening is what he is.

Actually, the difference was people found out what the feds were doing with Bundy so came to prevent another Waco. Waco was a true screw up and who was POTUS then?

I remember watching from afar and praying to stop this. Day after day I watched.

And then they killed them. The horror has never left me.

Forum List

Back