Burger King is woke

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gentleman's Club
I went to Burger King yesterday. He has become very woke. He advertises that you should switch to plant-based burgers instead of meat. When you order he asks you if you are sure you want the meat or not the plant based one. And of course the rainbow flags in the restaurant and that they support Pride.

I went to Burger King yesterday. He has become very woke. He advertises that you should switch to plant-based burgers instead of meat. When you order he asks you if you are sure you want the meat or not the plant based one. And of course the rainbow flags in the restaurant and that they support Pride.

Hmmmmm...

There's no rainbow flag in my three local Burger King joints, and I've never once been asked if I was sure I wanted the beef burger as opposed to the plant-based burger. My understanding is that those are actually pretty good, but so are regular burgers. I'll stick with those...

286166030_142931304992779_8606546512197855915_n.jpg

Makes me freaking sick! The king has come out as gay. :(

Hmmmmm...

There's no rainbow flag in my three local Burger King joints, and I've never once been asked if I was sure I wanted the beef burger as opposed to the plant-based burger. My understanding is that those are actually pretty good, but so are regular burgers. I'll stick with those...

Weird. In my Burger King there is a rainbowflag and it says "time to be proud" also you make the order with computer or a tablet or something like that, and when you order they offer that you switch to a plantbased burger.

Weird. In my Burger King there is a rainbowflag and it says "time to be proud" also you make the order with computer or a tablet or something like that, and when you order they offer that you switch to a plantbased burger.

Where are you located? I'm in St. Johns County, Florida...

So, they like all their customers and they realize that animal meat is a massive problem with 8 billion + world population?

I always knew that king guy was all kinds of strange.

Think of the weight loss you'll be able to make now woke burgers are off the menu.

Then wtf are going there for?

More than likely a private franchise.
They can do what they want, as long as they don't disgrace the name of the company.

Forum List

Back