Buried: Father at Newton Meeting who does not want more gun laws

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
When the media isn't just out and out lying blatantly, they are skewering the truth by omission.

Anyone see or hear any blazing headlines about this father? I bettcha didn't.:eusa_angel: I just found it.

YAY!

A third parent, however, disagreed, the Connecticut Mirror reports. "I believe in a few simple gun laws.

I think we have more than enough on the books," said Mark Mattioli, father of James, another 6-year-old victim.

"I don't care if you named it James' Law. I don't want it."

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Newtown Dad 'Heckled' at Gun Hearing - Parents disagree over assault weapons ban

It's terrible how Obama and the Left have used the dead children and Newtown as a political stage. They have no shame.

Last edited:
When the media isn't just out and out lying blatantly, they are skewering the truth by omission.

Anyone see or hear any blazing headlines about this father? I bettcha didn't.:eusa_angel: I just found it.

YAY!

A third parent, however, disagreed, the Connecticut Mirror reports. "I believe in a few simple gun laws.

I think we have more than enough on the books," said Mark Mattioli, father of James, another 6-year-old victim.

Newtown Dad 'Heckled' at Gun Hearing - Parents disagree over assault weapons ban

They always ignore the people who don't fit their agenda.

there are so many lies and assumptions being floated around regarding this shooting. the shooting itself is a tragedy enough without it becoming a media circus and a left wing agenda poster child. chicago has the nations toughest gun laws yet the highest gun murder rate. one city with a near gun ban has about 5% of the nations total firearms homicides. gun laws do not work to stop murders. and there are no statistics that show they have any positive impact at all

there are so many lies and assumptions being floated around regarding this shooting. the shooting itself is a tragedy enough without it becoming a media circus and a left wing agenda poster child. chicago has the nations toughest gun laws yet the highest gun murder rate. one city with a near gun ban has about 5% of the nations total firearms homicides. gun laws do not work to stop murders. and there are no statistics that show they have any positive impact at all

While Chicago's murder rate is unacceptable, it is far from the highest rate in the nation.

While Chicago's murder rate is unacceptable, it is far from the highest rate in the nation.

and the highest rate in the nation would be?

Chicago had 40 a few days ago already. Link to a higher number or your a lying piece of crap Ace.

All of the 2012 data has not been released yet but in 2011 New Orleans, Detroit, St Louis, Newark, Cincinnati, Memphis, Atlanta and Miami all had higher murder rates than Chicago. Chicago's rate didn't increase that much to jump over all of them.

The Most Dangerous Cities in America - 24/7 Wall St.

Chicago had 40 a few days ago already. Link to a higher number or your a lying piece of crap Ace.

Not lying. You may be confusing rate with total, big difference. You will see he said rate in his post, not total. Thanks for playing, ding dong.

So what cities in the U.S. have higher murder rates. Please list them so we can relate that as Liberals have liked to do in relation to the Iraq and Afghanistan wars? Would you also be blaming Bush for this too?

And you will also notice that unlike the Banner headlines for Anti-Gun laws, each of these articles were buried deep in the respective news agencies. Why is that?

Have any proof of that?

All of the 2012 data has not been released yet but in 2011 New Orleans, Detroit, St Louis, Newark, Cincinnati, Memphis, Atlanta and Miami all had higher murder rates than Chicago. Chicago's rate didn't increase that much to jump over all of them.

News flash Bozo, its 2013. The media has made it pretty clear 40 is the top number so far.

YAY!

Why did you leave out the part where he said we need stricter enforcement of existing laws?

News flash Bozo, its 2013. The media has made it pretty clear 40 is the top number so far.

Again, you have an issue with confusing rate and total. Learn something about statistics before you start calling people names, it just makes you look even dumber.

For example, Chicago has 40 murders but 2.7 million people. New Orleans has 11 murders but 360,000 people. New Orleans has a much higher murder rate than Chicago.

Last edited:

Again, you have an issue with confusing rate and total. Learn something about statistics before you start calling people names, it just makes you look even dumber.

For example, Chicago has 40 murders but 2.7 million people. New Orleans has 11 murders but 360,000 people. New Orleans has a much higher murder rate than Chicago.

Nice discounting of 40 people moron.

and you're confusing highest over all murder rate with highest murder rate using a gun. which is what we are talking about here

Forum List

Back