šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Burisma admits in court that it bribed Joe and Hunter Biden

Iā€™m just asking some very basic questions. I take it you donā€™t know the answers which means you donā€™t know any specific details about this situation. Is that right?

We get it. You're going to be difficult to convince. It depends on what your definition of "racketeering" is.....

But nobody is trying to convince marginalized fringefucks of anything. This is for normal people only. Both sides of a criminal proceeding agree in open court that Plugs and Hunted were bribed with large sums of money. In a country that has no dog in the fight. Presumably, Burisma management is just trying to stay out of prison, and LYING is not a good way to do that. Let's see how normal voters react to this..... hmm?
You make the claim yet have no details about it. Brilliant.

So the payoff is yet to be determined? What a joke..
I know! Hard to believe that the guy who took his screw up son around to foreign nations with him finding
him "work" would be named in a Ukrainian court room of accepting bribery, or quid pro quo money.

I'm shocked. I tell you....shocked! Say it ain't so, Quid Pro Joe.
They better get better memories to remember how much they threw at him for the record of that court.

I'm not sure you are understanding

Only the amount is in slight dispute
They remember how much money there was
It's all documented
The claim is that some of the money wasn't illegal.
The money was paid to Rosemont Seneca Partners, not Joe Biden...

ā€œFunds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the US-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners,ā€ Derkach told reporters, referring to the investment company the younger Biden founded with Chris Heinz, the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry.
ā€œThe payment reference was payment for consultative services,ā€ Derkach said, according to Interfax, a Russian news agency.
The end reciever was Biden and his family members... Laundering it does NOT get the stain out... Ask Bill Clinton..
No one accused Biden of laundering that money. As if your batshit insane conspiracy wasn't crazy enough, you're now adding your own dimensions to the story. The claim is Burisma paid Joe Biden $900K for lobbying activities. But this story broke more than a year ago and after all this time, it's never been confirmed nor has any such payment actually been found. And again, thd claim is it didn't even go to Joe Biden, the claim is it went to Rosemont Seneca Partners.

Iā€™m just asking some very basic questions. I take it you donā€™t know the answers which means you donā€™t know any specific details about this situation. Is that right?

We get it. You're going to be difficult to convince. It depends on what your definition of "racketeering" is.....

But nobody is trying to convince marginalized fringefucks of anything. This is for normal people only. Both sides of a criminal proceeding agree in open court that Plugs and Hunted were bribed with large sums of money. In a country that has no dog in the fight. Presumably, Burisma management is just trying to stay out of prison, and LYING is not a good way to do that. Let's see how normal voters react to this..... hmm?
There's just so much they don't know.

I swear I think most of these people donā€™t read anything past the headlines. Iā€™m embarrassed for them

I swear I think most of these people donā€™t read anything past the headlines. Iā€™m embarrassed for them

Says a bubblecult member
Good stuff.

I know! Hard to believe that the guy who took his screw up son around to foreign nations with him finding
him "work" would be named in a Ukrainian court room of accepting bribery, or quid pro quo money.

They better get better memories to remember how much they threw at him for the record of that court.

It's all documented

ā€œFunds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the US-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners,ā€ Derkach told reporters, referring to the investment company the younger Biden founded with Chris Heinz, the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry.
ā€œThe payment reference was payment for consultative services,ā€ Derkach said, according to Interfax, a Russian news agency.
The end reciever was Biden and his family members... Laundering it does NOT get the stain out... Ask Bill Clinton..
No one accused Biden of laundering that money. As if your batshit insane conspiracy wasn't crazy enough, you're now adding your own dimensions to the story. The claim is Burisma paid Joe Biden $900K for lobbying activities. But this story broke more than a year ago and after all this time, it's never been confirmed nor has any such payment actually been found. And again, thd claim is it didn't even go to Joe Biden, the claim is it went to Rosemont Seneca Partners.
Actually, I thought the initial conspiracy reporting says that the money went to Rosemont Seneca Thurmond, then when they found out that was not Hunter and Archer's firm, the "story" progressed in to it being Rosemont Seneca Partners.

Says a bubblecult member
Good stuff.
Wow, great comeback

Rudy?..Is that you? :) You better hope you got nothing to do with this absolute piece of libel.
Too bad no one cares. Why? Because it's just noise. Not news. Those chickens? That's the sound of anyone involved in this little snipe hunt
about to get fried. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes ignore the facts---------and attack the elderly messenger instead. Not working very well for you Jack is it.

Next logical conclusion----if Obama wasn't also corrupt--he would have never allowed biden and son to extort bribes. Take the dominos down.........

I don't need anything to work. This story is getting absolutely no traction. And that's because it a cooked up scandal by Rudy..who may have a lot to answer
for if Trump doesn't win re-election.

If Trump does win re-election, the crooked Democrats are all going down. Maybe that explains why they are working so hard to rig the thing. They MUST win. God only knows what the Clinton's will pull if Trump wins. If I was Trump, I would ask for extra security.

Democrats are evil morons.
Think you have it backwards Trump will do anything including suppression of the vote to win He wants NO PART of what awaits him in courts if he loses He will lie cheat steal,, whatever it takes

Well, there is literally no suppression of legal voters by anyone in the Trump admin.
However the Democrats are openly saying do not accept an outcome that doesn't include a Biden win.
Democrats have changed the system in an open attempt to sabotage or dispute the outcome.
Those facts are not in dispute.
Texas closed all but ONE ballot drop offs for each county ? forcing people to wait hours? If you can't see the suppression trying to limit the vote you need glasses

So, closing those drop offs targets who exactly?
Sounds like it would affect both democrat and republican equally.

Why is it so hard to understand that voting should be tightly controlled with serious safeguards, not a damned free for all?

Because in a fair election President Trump wins in a landslide.
I donā€™t think so. He is too polarizing and despised by too many in this country.

People despise him in fewer states than despised Hillary.
You do the math.
Trump had no record in 2016 He has one now and it stinks

Actually it is spectacular.
-32% GDP and 45% unemployment is spectacular. Spectacularly horrible.

Poor Fawn
Forever exonerated President SuperTrump owns you.
Me? No. The worst quarter in U.S. history with -32% GDP? Yes, Impeached Trump owns that.

So Trump owns it because Democrat lilies wanted to shutdown the entire country and still are in some areas? Just imagine how bad it would have been with one demented Biden in office. We would have already been paying more taxes, including corporations and the country would still be in lockdown. I am certain that would have turned out very well.

Poor, ignorant lemmings. I almost feel sorry for them.

It's all documented

Actually, I thought the initial conspiracy reporting says that the money went to Rosemont Seneca Thurmond, then when they found out that was not Hunter and Archer's firm, the "story" progressed in to it being Rosemont Seneca Partners.
That was a different claim. That was the claim that a widow of a former mayor of Moscow gave Hunter Biden $3.5 million. Of course it turned out she gave that money to Rosemont Seneca Thornton.

This claim of $900K going to Joe Biden supposedly went to Rosemont Seneca Partners.

But to be fair, it's not easy keeping up with all these rightarded claims.

Rudy?..Is that you? :) You better hope you got nothing to do with this absolute piece of libel.
Too bad no one cares. Why? Because it's just noise. Not news. Those chickens? That's the sound of anyone involved in this little snipe hunt
Yes ignore the facts---------and attack the elderly messenger instead. Not working very well for you Jack is it.

Next logical conclusion----if Obama wasn't also corrupt--he would have never allowed biden and son to extort bribes. Take the dominos down.........

I don't need anything to work. This story is getting absolutely no traction. And that's because it a cooked up scandal by Rudy..who may have a lot to answer

If Trump does win re-election, the crooked Democrats are all going down. Maybe that explains why they are working so hard to rig the thing. They MUST win. God only knows what the Clinton's will pull if Trump wins. If I was Trump, I would ask for extra security.

Think you have it backwards Trump will do anything including suppression of the vote to win He wants NO PART of what awaits him in courts if he loses He will lie cheat steal,, whatever it takes

Well, there is literally no suppression of legal voters by anyone in the Trump admin.
However the Democrats are openly saying do not accept an outcome that doesn't include a Biden win.
Democrats have changed the system in an open attempt to sabotage or dispute the outcome.
Texas closed all but ONE ballot drop offs for each county ? forcing people to wait hours? If you can't see the suppression trying to limit the vote you need glasses

Why is it so hard to understand that voting should be tightly controlled with serious safeguards, not a damned free for all?

I donā€™t think so. He is too polarizing and despised by too many in this country.

You do the math.

Poor Fawn
Me? No. The worst quarter in U.S. history with -32% GDP? Yes, Impeached Trump owns that.

So Trump owns it because Democrat lilies wanted to shutdown the entire country and still are in some areas? Just imagine how bad it would have been with one demented Biden in office. We would have already been paying more taxes, including corporations and the country would still be in lockdown. I am certain that would have turned out very well.

My state was shut down by a Republican governor. But I understand, you think Republican presidents only get credit for the good stuff, not the bad. Sadly for you, when this record busting -32% GDP is discussed in the future, no one will know the names of any of the politicians from this period except that of the president's. Kind of like Herbert Hoover.

Yet you are not disputing the central claim, that in a Ukrainian court of law Burisma has admitted paying
Hunter and Joe Biden sums of money that amount to bribery. Brilliant.

Maybe you should go look over the OP that documents the matter.

Yet you are not disputing the central claim, that in a Ukrainian court of law Burisma has admitted paying
Hunter and Joe Biden sums of money that amount to bribery. Brilliant.

Maybe you should go look over the OP that documents the matter.
I have no way of knowing the validity of the central claim which is why I asked for details which nobody seems to know... yet you seem very confident in your conclusions. Good little puppet.

I have no way of knowing the validity of the central claim which is why I asked for details which nobody seems to know...
And you haven't moved a single muscle to find anything out for yourself, apparently.
Your driving thirst for knowledge is impressive nonexistent.
The only thing you know is you don't like how this matter is playing out so you simply
put on your butt cheek ear muffs and pretend none of this exists.

yet you seem very confident in your conclusions. Good little puppet.
What I know is, purely on a prima facie basis, Hunter Biden's "employment" at Burisma
seems like an open and shut case of bribery from the start. Like the summer "job" a star athlete
gets from a rich alum to keep him supplied with cash at all times.

All the particulars have yet to be filled in but that's just a formality and a matter of time because
Burisma is still disputing the financial details.
But the basics of Joe's quid pro quo deal with a crooked big wheeler and dealer in Ukraine (something Joe
said Big Daddy Obama handed over to him to manage) are clear for all to see.

The black sheep ne're do well Hunter Biden is given a well funded place on the Burisma board (despite a stunning lack of knowledge of Ukraine energy needs and policies and even the language of Ukraine itself) his only qualification being he's the son of an influential and corrupt American politician.

Actually you are the pathetic puppet trotting out the tired lame talking points over and over again
even when a Ukrainian court has proved you to be full of shit. Get a clue.

Last edited:
I have no way of knowing the validity of the central claim which is why I asked for details which nobody seems to know...
And you haven't moved a single muscle to find anything out for yourself, apparently.
Your driving thirst for knowledge is impressive nonexistent.
The only thing you know is you don't like how this matter is playing out so you simply
put on your butt cheek ear muffs and pretend none of this exists.

yet you seem very confident in your conclusions. Good little puppet.
What I know is, purely on a prima facie basis, Hunter Biden's "employment" at Burisma
seems like an open and shut case of bribery from the start. Like the summer "job" a star athlete
gets from a rich alum to keep him supplied with cash at all times.

All the particulars have yet to be filled in but that's just a formality and a matter of time because
Burisma is still disputing the financial details.
But the basics of Joe's quid pro quo deal with a crooked big wheeler and dealer in Ukraine (something Joe
said Big Daddy Obama handed over to him to manage) are clear for all to see.

The black sheep ne're do well Hunter Biden is given a well funded place on the Burisma board (despite a stunning lack of knowledge of Ukraine energy needs and policies and even the language of Ukraine itself) his only qualification being he's the son of an influential and corrupt American politician.

Actually you are the pathetic puppet trotting out the tired lame talking points over and over again
even when a Ukrainian court has proved you to be full of shit. Get a clue.
Iā€™m not worried about how itā€™s working out for me because it doesnā€™t effect me in the least. The gross misrepresentations and unsupported accusations that people like you toss out are comical attempts to throw dirt on a political enemy. But the real comedy is watching all your cries falling on def ears as nobody is buying your bullshit. I enjoy dipping into the mud every once in a while to ask some questions and test yā€™all to see if anybody can actually back up any of their claims... so far all Iā€™m seeing are whiffs

Court testimony like that would be enough to finish a republican candidate but democrats are immune from controversy as long as they have the media in their back pocket.

Just a fact. Remember when news's calling was to report important issues around the world and home, and account for corruption? Those days are long gone.

Today's news is Trump is a danger to everyone because he has COVID, all fucking day, yesterday too. Today's reporting is purely agenda driven propaganda, and PROGS are behind 99.9% of it. They run the fucking debates too, they run all media. Today's "news" is purely manipulation, they want to control your very thought, proven by censorship and bans.

And PROGS love that shit:aargh:Same people who claim to be independent, cuz they're fabulous, look at me, weeeee!

It's all documented

And Chris Heinz cut all ties with biden when he saw the corruption.

Thatā€™s a lie.

Really?

It's all documented

And Chris Heinz cut all ties with biden when he saw the corruption.

Thatā€™s a lie.

Really?

Yes really

You do the math.

Poor Fawn

My state was shut down by a Republican governor. But I understand, you think Republican presidents only get credit for the good stuff, not the bad. Sadly for you, when this record busting -32% GDP is discussed in the future, no one will know the names of any of the politicians from this period except that of the president's. Kind of like Herbert Hoover.

I agree, they wonā€™t, however, the people now canā€™t be so stupid not to understand that COVID brought down the economy. Do you really think the Democrats would talking about the economy if it was still rolling along like it was back in March?

COVID was a blessing for Democrats because frankly they didnā€™t have anything to run on. They stood a 90% chance of loosing. Now that COVID is here, they have 2 big issues they keep pushing...the economy and Trumpā€™s handling of the virus. Frankly, neither one should be real issues, but the media has done their job to spin these to trick the gullible. The economy will recover as fast as possible under a Trump presidency and there is absolutely no evidence that Biden would have done anything that would have made the COVID outbreak any better, in fact, based on Obamaā€™s handling of HN1N1 and Bidenā€™s remarks condemning Trumpā€™s swift action regarding locking down the country back in March, quite the opposite. We would be in the ditch if Biden/Harris would have been President during this time.

Regarding the economy, no way raising taxes in a contracting economy and the Green New Deal will help spur growth and/or jobs. That is a pipe dream.

You do the math.

Poor Fawn

I agree, they wonā€™t, however, the people now canā€™t be so stupid not to understand that COVID brought down the economy. Do you really think the Democrats would talking about the economy if it was still rolling along like it was back in March?

COVID was a blessing for Democrats because frankly they didnā€™t have anything to run on. They stood a 90% chance of loosing. Now that COVID is here, they have 2 big issues they keep pushing...the economy and Trumpā€™s handling of the virus. Frankly, neither one should be real issues, but the media has done their job to spin these to trick the gullible. The economy will recover as fast as possible under a Trump presidency and there is absolutely no evidence that Biden would have done anything that would have made the COVID outbreak any better, in fact, based on Obamaā€™s handling of HN1N1 and Bidenā€™s remarks condemning Trumpā€™s swift action regarding locking down the country back in March, quite the opposite. We would be in the ditch if Biden/Harris would have been President during this time.

Regarding the economy, no way raising taxes in a contracting economy and the Green New Deal will help spur growth and/or jobs. That is a pipe dream.

Democrats don't really want jobs ot growth, as normal people think of it.
The simply want to grow their ability to control.

You do the math.

Poor Fawn

Well there's your opinion and then there's history. Taxes have been raised 3 times over the last 30 years and the economy grew following each time.

As far as Impeached Trump and COVID-19, he's to blame according to himself...

trump_ebola.png

Forum List

Back