🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Burisma admits in court that it bribed Joe and Hunter Biden

Rudy?..Is that you? :) You better hope you got nothing to do with this absolute piece of libel.
Too bad no one cares. Why? Because it's just noise. Not news. Those chickens? That's the sound of anyone involved in this little snipe hunt
about to get fried. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes ignore the facts---------and attack the elderly messenger instead. Not working very well for you Jack is it.

Next logical conclusion----if Obama wasn't also corrupt--he would have never allowed biden and son to extort bribes. Take the dominos down.........

I don't need anything to work. This story is getting absolutely no traction. And that's because it a cooked up scandal by Rudy..who may have a lot to answer
for if Trump doesn't win re-election.

If Trump does win re-election, the crooked Democrats are all going down. Maybe that explains why they are working so hard to rig the thing. They MUST win. God only knows what the Clinton's will pull if Trump wins. If I was Trump, I would ask for extra security.

Democrats are evil morons.
Think you have it backwards Trump will do anything including suppression of the vote to win He wants NO PART of what awaits him in courts if he loses He will lie cheat steal,, whatever it takes

Well, there is literally no suppression of legal voters by anyone in the Trump admin.
However the Democrats are openly saying do not accept an outcome that doesn't include a Biden win.
Democrats have changed the system in an open attempt to sabotage or dispute the outcome.
Those facts are not in dispute.
Texas closed all but ONE ballot drop offs for each county ? forcing people to wait hours? If you can't see the suppression trying to limit the vote you need glasses

So, closing those drop offs targets who exactly?
Sounds like it would affect both democrat and republican equally.

Why is it so hard to understand that voting should be tightly controlled with serious safeguards, not a damned free for all?

Because in a fair election President Trump wins in a landslide.
I don’t think so. He is too polarizing and despised by too many in this country.

People despise him in fewer states than despised Hillary.
You do the math.
Trump had no record in 2016 He has one now and it stinks

Rudy?..Is that you? :) You better hope you got nothing to do with this absolute piece of libel.
Too bad no one cares. Why? Because it's just noise. Not news. Those chickens? That's the sound of anyone involved in this little snipe hunt
Your candidate is corrupt. This is just the latest proof. Biden has been learning all the tricks on how to fill his and Hunter's pockets for decades. But that doesn't matter to Trump haters. Tweets are more important than taking bribes from foreign entities.
Biden wasn't afraid to show his taxes Trump shat his pants And now we all know what a crook he is

Yes ignore the facts---------and attack the elderly messenger instead. Not working very well for you Jack is it.

Next logical conclusion----if Obama wasn't also corrupt--he would have never allowed biden and son to extort bribes. Take the dominos down.........

I don't need anything to work. This story is getting absolutely no traction. And that's because it a cooked up scandal by Rudy..who may have a lot to answer

If Trump does win re-election, the crooked Democrats are all going down. Maybe that explains why they are working so hard to rig the thing. They MUST win. God only knows what the Clinton's will pull if Trump wins. If I was Trump, I would ask for extra security.

Think you have it backwards Trump will do anything including suppression of the vote to win He wants NO PART of what awaits him in courts if he loses He will lie cheat steal,, whatever it takes

Well, there is literally no suppression of legal voters by anyone in the Trump admin.
However the Democrats are openly saying do not accept an outcome that doesn't include a Biden win.
Democrats have changed the system in an open attempt to sabotage or dispute the outcome.
Texas closed all but ONE ballot drop offs for each county ? forcing people to wait hours? If you can't see the suppression trying to limit the vote you need glasses

Why is it so hard to understand that voting should be tightly controlled with serious safeguards, not a damned free for all?

I don’t think so. He is too polarizing and despised by too many in this country.

You do the math.

Actually it is spectacular.

:link::link::link::link::link:

You gonna tell me it's just fake news? :)

What was the nature of the bribe? How much did Biden get? How was the money transferred? These are very simple and basic questions. Can you answer them directly?
There is this thing called the "internet". If you have questions I suggest you use it.
I use it every day. Those answers aren’t there so I ask the questions to show that those making accusations don’t know either and are full of shit. Or I get surprised and they have resources to show which I’m always grateful for

You do the math.

-32% GDP and 45% unemployment is spectacular. Spectacularly horrible.

You do the math.

AND he's made so many friends of our "used to be allies"

So the payoff is yet to be determined? What a joke..
I know! Hard to believe that the guy who took his screw up son around to foreign nations with him finding
him "work" would be named in a Ukrainian court room of accepting bribery, or quid pro quo money.

I'm shocked. I tell you....shocked! Say it ain't so, Quid Pro Joe.
They better get better memories to remember how much they threw at him for the record of that court.

I'm not sure you are understanding

Only the amount is in slight dispute
They remember how much money there was
It's all documented
The claim is that some of the money wasn't illegal.
The money was paid to Rosemont Seneca Partners, not Joe Biden...

“Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the US-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners,” Derkach told reporters, referring to the investment company the younger Biden founded with Chris Heinz, the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry.
“The payment reference was payment for consultative services,” Derkach said, according to Interfax, a Russian news agency.

And Chris Heinz cut all ties with biden when he saw the corruption.

You do the math.

Poor Fawn
Forever exonerated President SuperTrump owns you.

Court testimony like that would be enough to finish a republican candidate but democrats are immune from controversy as long as they have the media in their back pocket.
News like this against Trump would make the 24 hour news cycle go crazy. This won't touch Quid Pro Joe at all.

Imagine if it were the Trump family and not the bidens.

Court testimony like that would be enough to finish a republican candidate but democrats are immune from controversy as long as they have the media in their back pocket.
News like this against Trump would make the 24 hour news cycle go crazy. This won't touch Quid Pro Joe at all.

Imagine if it were the Trump family and not the bidens.

Sorry to break it to you but it likely is the Trump family

You gonna tell me it's just fake news? :)

Rudy was a prosecutor, prosecutors don't always get to pick their witnesses. Just because lying adumb shitt says something is disinformation, doesn't make is so.

You do the math.

Poor Fawn
Me? No. The worst quarter in U.S. history with -32% GDP? Yes, Impeached Trump owns that.

I know! Hard to believe that the guy who took his screw up son around to foreign nations with him finding
him "work" would be named in a Ukrainian court room of accepting bribery, or quid pro quo money.

They better get better memories to remember how much they threw at him for the record of that court.

It's all documented

“Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the US-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners,” Derkach told reporters, referring to the investment company the younger Biden founded with Chris Heinz, the stepson of former Secretary of State John Kerry.
“The payment reference was payment for consultative services,” Derkach said, according to Interfax, a Russian news agency.

And Chris Heinz cut all ties with biden when he saw the corruption.

That’s a lie.

You do the math.

Poor Fawn
Me? No. The worst quarter in U.S. history with -32% GDP? Yes, Impeached Trump owns that.
Another record!!!

I’m just asking some very basic questions. I take it you don’t know the answers which means you don’t know any specific details about this situation. Is that right?

We get it. You're going to be difficult to convince. It depends on what your definition of "racketeering" is.....

But nobody is trying to convince marginalized fringefucks of anything. This is for normal people only. Both sides of a criminal proceeding agree in open court that Plugs and Hunted were bribed with large sums of money. In a country that has no dog in the fight. Presumably, Burisma management is just trying to stay out of prison, and LYING is not a good way to do that. Let's see how normal voters react to this..... hmm?

It's all documented

The end reciever was Biden and his family members... Laundering it does NOT get the stain out... Ask Bill Clinton..

Forum List

Back