'Bush not as bad as people make him out to be'

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Forward Progressives ? President Obama: George W. Bush Not As Bad A President As People Make Him Out To Be

On Tuesday while speaking in front of reporters, President Obama was presented with a question about his predecessor’s reputation as being “one of the worst presidents in history.”

His response was fairly shocking. President Obama responded by saying, “President George W. Bush wasn’t as bad a president as people make him out to be. He did a lot of great things for our economy, national security and national debt.”

NOTE - not one word is true. READ the article.

This has already been discussed at length here. In fact Toro made a thread about it and coined the phrase "rdeaning".

Wow, I'm famous.

I remember when I linked to this article because I thought it was funny and right wingers jumped all over me saying I was stupid for thinking it's a "real" story:

Area Man Passionate Defender Of What He Imagines Constitution To Be | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Course, for some reason, when I linked to this one, no one thought I was saying it's a real story:

Evangelical Scientists Refute Gravity With New 'Intelligent Falling' Theory | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Because they pick and choose. They pick their nose and choose to sleep with relatives.

Forward Progressives ? President Obama: George W. Bush Not As Bad A President As People Make Him Out To Be

On Tuesday while speaking in front of reporters, President Obama was presented with a question about his predecessor’s reputation as being “one of the worst presidents in history.”

His response was fairly shocking. President Obama responded by saying, “President George W. Bush wasn’t as bad a president as people make him out to be. He did a lot of great things for our economy, national security and national debt.”

You would think Bush was worthless if he had turned water into wine.

What Obama said though was a given, no matter the validity. Obama would sound like an asshole if he agreed with the ‘worst president ever’ type bullshit not to mention that it would be utterly false. People always exaggerate how terrible things are now while forgetting things in the past. We have had the trail of tears, internment camps, which hunts for communists and a plethora of other insanities in this nation. We have it pretty good for the most part. However, there is really nothing negative that can be said about Obama pulling back on the Bush mime; it is how a president should act. Now if we could get him to actually admit that the things occurring under his admin are his responsibility, he would appear FAR more ‘presidential.’

Meh;

Lying leftists lie - 100% of the time.

What Obama said though was a given, no matter the validity. Obama would sound like an asshole if he agreed with the ‘worst president ever’ type bullshit not to mention that it would be utterly false. People always exaggerate how terrible things are now while forgetting things in the past. We have had the trail of tears, internment camps, which hunts for communists and a plethora of other insanities in this nation. We have it pretty good for the most part. However, there is really nothing negative that can be said about Obama pulling back on the Bush mime; it is how a president should act. Now if we could get him to actually admit that the things occurring under his admin are his responsibility, he would appear FAR more ‘presidential.’

Instead, he turned a surplus into a deficit. He helped turn millions of Americans into the "unemployed". He turned Iraq into a friend of Iran. He turned the world against us. One man, doing so much. My, what a busy little beaver.

Instead, he turned a surplus into a deficit. He helped turn millions of Americans into the "unemployed". He turned Iraq into a friend of Iran. He turned the world against us. One man, doing so much. My, what a busy little beaver.
Still telling that lie, eh?

Still telling that lie, eh?[/QUOTE]

To mindless, partisan sycophants like dean, "Truth" is defined by "that which serves the party." Mundane concerns like facts are ignored, praise be to Obama.

{The non-partisan Congressional Budget Office on Friday said President Obama’s 2014 budget proposal would add $5.2 trillion in deficits over 10 years. }

CBO: Obama budget for fiscal 2014 adds $5.2 trillion in deficits - The Hill's On The Money

RDean is a liar - and a democrat - but I repeat myself.

A quote I believe to be true of all Presidents:

"If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: 'President Can't Swim.'" - Lyndon B. Johnson

A quote I believe to be true of all Presidents:

"If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: 'President Can't Swim.'" - Lyndon B. Johnson
Yeah, that's still funny today.

lol

Forum List

Back