Businesses Leaving Portland, People Leaving Portland. Don't Let the Disease Into Your Community

They will flee these areas, move to red states, and continue voting democrat.
They are like locusts. They destroy a green pasture, then move to the next and repeat.
Nature favors entropy. Entropy is easier than organization. That’s one of the reasons it’s easier to destroy than create. Evil is easier than good. Liberalism is easier than being conservative.
Let's hope not...encourage the Red Vote..invite them over for a bbq...show them hospitality, conservativeism (sp?), and that we are just working folks, wanting what's best for one another and look out for each other.

I lived in Minneapolis from 1956 till 1981. I lived in Portland from 1987 till 1991. I've been back to both recently and they're shitholes.

I lived in Portland for six months; November 2012 through the end of May 2013.

For a photographer, it was paradise. The coast was an easy enough drive and the mountains were spectacular. But the city itself, well, let's just say I didn't own enough pairs of Birkenstocks to live there. Most of my friends there; the vast majority of them, were raging liberals, but we were able to coexist despite that.

Now, though, you couldn't pay me to live there. The liberalism of the city has gone into overdrive, and it's now a cesspool of violence and hate. As long as my friends were safe, if Portland burned to the ground tomorrow I wouldn't give a fuck...

I'm not a Democrat, and I don't vote Democrat, either.
They are like locusts. They destroy a green pasture, then move to the next and repeat
That green planet shit is 100% Democrat, because you sure as hell aren't voting REPUBLICAN on a Green Party platform.
Nature favors entropy. Entropy is easier than organization. That’s one of the reasons it’s easier to destroy than create. Evil is easier than good. Liberalism is easier than being conservative
Anarchy is a lie, and your leftist buttfuckery is a lot more organized than any of you liars care to admit.

I'm not a Democrat, and I don't vote Democrat, either.
They are like locusts. They destroy a green pasture, then move to the next and repeat
That green planet shit is 100% Democrat, because you sure as hell aren't voting REPUBLICAN on a Green Party platform.
Nature favors entropy. Entropy is easier than organization. That’s one of the reasons it’s easier to destroy than create. Evil is easier than good. Liberalism is easier than being conservative
Anarchy is a lie, and your leftist buttfuckery is a lot more organized than any of you liars care to admit.
Yiu have completely misinterpreted my post.
I’m not a liberal, and I certainly don’t want them moving to my red state.
Reread what I wrote.

Forum List

Back