Busted: Jewish Registration Leaflets In Ukraine Traced To Jewish ADL In New York City

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Not surprised at all this would be the case. The Anti-Defamation League is a powerful Jewish lobby that is no good and can't be trusted.

Cartoon-Hey-Rabbi-Whatcha-Doing.jpg

PressTV - Ukraine Jew registration hoax traced

I read this was a hoax the other day in TIME magazine, however they never blamed the ADL or Americans.

The piece you quote from is an Anti-Semitic Newspaper in Iran.

Additionally, that piece states the US was going to blow up the Melitopol Airport, it also states the US was working with Terrorist Groups in Ukraine. Additionally, it states Jews do this regularly in the US for sympathy and monetary donations. I think I have enough to call the article bull now...I won't bother finish reading it.

Press TV is the state-owned news company of the Islamic Republic of Iran.

The original link is here...

Ukraine Jew Registration Hoax Traced | Veterans Today

The article is by Veterans Today writer Gordon Duff, not Press TV, they just used it, hopefully with permission.

Nah, look under the photo in the beginning:

… by Gordon Duff and Press TV at the end, he says he 'posted' it...

The article is by Veterans Today writer Gordon Duff, not Press TV, they just used it, hopefully with permission.

LMAO...Veterans Today is a anti-jew site and Gordon Duff is a wacko claiming China was invaded by UFO's

What the fuck is the matter with you!

Pussy!

:cuckoo::cuckoo:
:rofl:

Last edited:

the sources were Russia Today and Press TV.
Veterans Today is not exactly a great authority on the truth. They seem to spend more time on conspiracy theories than facts. It is fear mongering not news

LMAO...Veterans Today is a anti-jew site and Gordon Duff is a wacko claiming China was invaded by UFO's

What the fuck is the matter with you!

Pussy!

:cuckoo::cuckoo:
:rofl:

I expect nothing less from Steve_Douchebag_McRacist.

CaféAuLait;8973423 said:
I read this was a hoax the other day in TIME magazine, however they never blamed the ADL or Americans.

The piece you quote from is an Anti-Semitic Newspaper in Iran.

Additionally, that piece states the US was going to blow up the Melitopol Airport, it also states the US was working with Terrorist Groups in Ukraine. Additionally, it states Jews do this regularly in the US for sympathy and monetary donations. I think I have enough to call the article bull now...I won't bother finish reading it.

Of course it's crap. Do we expect anything more from Steve?

I'll bet if someone looks we'd see Steve posted the same thing on Stormfront.

Forum List

Back