BUSTED ! – Republican State of Union Response Carried Amnesty Pledge in Spanish Version…

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
The FECKLESS Republicans Just don't know when to leave this shit alone!

The Conservative Treehouse ^ | Jan. 13, 2016 | Sundance
A Tale of Two Shiftys’ There is a bigger controversy about to break wide-open that’s potentially far more significant than Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell approving Nikki Haley’s non-subtle attack on GOP front runner Donald Trump. That bigger controversy is the Spanish version of the GOP State of the Union rebuttal containing an “amnesty pledge“. As this is written, Governor Nikki Haley is trying to get out ahead of the building expose’. Haley just gave a DC press conference claiming she does not support “amnesty”; however, against her earlier admission of Speaker Ryan and Leader McConnell approving her script –...

The mainstream and establishment could care less that the far right reactionary Republicans In Name Only are pissed.

We don't give a fuck about them.

If we lose the election because of them, we in the GOP mainstream can purge them, once and for all, and create a much better party for the America people.

A Tale of Two Shiftys’ There is a bigger controversy about to break wide-open that’s potentially far more significant than Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell approving Nikki Haley’s non-subtle attack on GOP front runner Donald Trump. That bigger controversy is the Spanish version of the GOP State of the Union rebuttal containing an “amnesty pledge“. As this is written, Governor Nikki Haley is trying to get out ahead of the building expose’. Haley just gave a DC press conference claiming she does not support “amnesty”; however, against her earlier admission of Speaker Ryan and Leader McConnell approving her script –...

What do you expect from Bombay/Mumbai Nikki?

Accept that the far right is full of butt heads.

Tis what it is.

• Banned
The mainstream and establishment could care less that the far right reactionary Republicans In Name Only are pissed.

If we lose the election because of them, we in the GOP mainstream can purge them, once and for all, and create a much better party for the America people.
I've never seen a JakeAss like this JakeAss that is CONSISTENTLY WRONG!!!

I am consistently right that your man will not be President.

But, amazingly, if you are right, Trump is going to make you far right reactionary weenies weep bitterly.

you ignorant slut. the spanish version had nothing to do with nikki haley.

How can conservatives put up with the two-face nature of the core of the Republican party? I mean they SAY one thing and then DO the opposite.

I see why conservatives are attracted to trump. He is a boring dullbulb, but the alternative is Tommy Two-Face.

Wow, what a blantant and dishonest pandering to the Hispanic community. Hopefully they see it and vote 95% dem. LOL

The LEGAL HISPANIC CITIZENS agree overwhelmingly with Trump...they spent the money and YEARS to do it legally and don't feel that these scum now deserve anything less than what they had to go through!...BUT in your dementia, you can believe whatever you want!

yiBOym6.png

Hillary not getting the nomination

So sad

I'm not ignorant and I'm not a slut.

Bombay/Mumbai Nikki being 'um Multicultural Poster Girl personified is exactly what's now wrong with the GOP, this is the point I was making....that you couldn't understand that, shows it's you who's ignorant, whether or not it illustrates that you're also a slut that I can't comment on.

They've become just as treacherous as the Democrat party. it's time people woke up to both of these parties who has Career Politicians and belong to the good ole bastards club

the don't care about us, they are just looking to HANG onto their jobs sucking a living off us taxpayers

Bombay/Mumbai Nikki being 'um Multicultural Poster Girl personified is exactly what's now wrong with the GOP, this is the point I was making....that you couldn't understand that, shows it's you who's ignorant, whether or not it illustrates that you're also a slut that I can't comment on.
you are ignorant, stürmer-girl. the spanish version was not presented by nikki haley.

you are ignorant, stürmer-girl. the spanish version was not presented by nikki haley.

You're just not understanding are you? It's to be expected that you're unable.

They've become just as treacherous as the Democrat party. it's time people woke up to both of these parties who has Career Politicians and belong to the good ole bastards club

the don't care about us, they are just looking to HANG onto their jobs sucking a living off us taxpayers

They are called The Uni-Party darling.

You're just not understanding are you? It's to be expected that you're unable.
i understand that you are trying to fit in by airing that you are a xenophobic horrible person. i also understand that you had zero understanding that the spanish version was presented by another person, and not by nikki haley. so your mumbai nikki dig is simply a sign of an ignorant xenophobic hateful person. well done, julia.

Forum List

Back