but AMMO from RURAL King stores

pismoe

Platinum Member
May 17, 2014
--- Rural King says it will 'stand in support of Americans and the Second Amendment' as other retailers change gun policies --- just a heads up . Course I could never understand buying Guns or Ammo from 'walmart' . Seems to me that that's a bad habit just to save a few pennies and bucks while giving POWER and Money to 'walmart' eh ?? Always best to buy from Mom and Pop gun and ammo sellers . Anyway , just a heads up . Looks like its time to support RURAL KING and the MOM and POP Stores that I mention eh .

--- Rural King says it will 'stand in support of Americans and the Second Amendment' as other retailers change gun policies --- just a heads up . Course I could never understand buying Guns or Ammo from 'walmart' . Seems to me that that's a bad habit just to save a few pennies and bucks while giving POWER and Money to 'walmart' eh ?? Always best to buy from Mom and Pop gun and ammo sellers . Anyway , just a heads up . Looks like its time to support RURAL KING and the MOM and POP Stores that I mention eh .

When Sam Walton was alive, it was a good store to frequent. Now? Not so much.

I use to buy from Jerry's guns, he would do gun smith on them for a fair price.

The policies of private companies with regard to ammunition and guns has nothing to do with the Second Amendment.

The rights enshrined in the Second Amendment concern solely the relationship between government and those governed – not between private persons and private companies, such as the sellers of guns and ammunition.

Typical ignorance and stupidity from the right.

The policies of private companies with regard to ammunition and guns has nothing to do with the Second Amendment.

The rights enshrined in the Second Amendment concern solely the relationship between government and those governed – not between private persons and private companies, such as the sellers of guns and ammunition.

Lol
The federal government has zero moral authority and credibility you fucking spineless piece of shit

Jones fancies himself a constitutional expert

This entire forum recognizes Jones is a cowardly idiot. Well except for idiot left loons

Of course they do, dumb shit!
It's a back door way of neutering the 2nd Amendment. Can you be that dumb, or maybe you just hope you can
trick people into not believing their own eyes and ears.

That's why people call this new tactic a "back door" way of getting around the 2nd Amendment.

Typical arrogant and dishonest b.s. from the left.

I tried to buy a box of .22's in Walmart one time and the clerk seemed so confused that I walked away. Cabela's is a good place to buy Ammo as is Bass Pro since they merged. The price is a little higher in independent gun stores but unless you expect to expend more than a box of ammo at the range sighting in a gun the price makes little difference.

some guy had what I think is a good idea . Let some of these Dollar stores get into selling AMMO . Sounds ok to me , flood the market with ammo .

some guy had what I think is a good idea . Let some of these Dollar stores get into selling AMMO . Sounds ok to me , flood the market with ammo .
You don't want to try to discuss the difference between high brass and low brass shotgun rounds or depend on a Dollar store clerk to understand the difference between 9mm and 10 mm or wadcutters or magnum rounds. Stick to the people who know the score.

images (3).jpeg

This Massacre has been brought to you from the proud people at Rural King

-------------------------------------- its just Rural King helping to keep Americans supplied with Necessities RWinger .

Crazy people who break existing laws and even telegraph their intent to federal and local enforcement sometimes end up murdering citizens. Just like democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi steps over living and dead corpses under blue tarps in her district and never sees them, the crazy left blames massacres on you and me and never sees the true culprits. Go figure

How many Rural King locations are there? Before it took over my local K-Mart building, I had never heard of the place.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back