But Sweden has gun control...and their gun control laws don't work? But......how is this possible?

And yet I am right here

Want to call me an infant again? Lol

If you take your ball and go home instead of playing, and LOSING, then yes, that is pretty infantile.

Now, if you want to discuss the issues in a forthright manner, I am all for that. But remember, facts are NOT opinion.

You need to learn that difference.

If you take your ball and go home instead of playing, and LOSING, then yes, that is pretty infantile.

Now, if you want to discuss the issues in a forthright manner, I am all for that. But remember, facts are NOT opinion.

When did I leave?

YOU GAVE THE GIRST INSULT....NOT ME.

And that is a fact

When did I leave?

YOU GAVE THE GIRST INSULT....NOT ME.

And that is a fact

Ummm, you said "your opinion is noted, and dismissed ". That's an insult. Or do you not understand English?

So. YOU started the insults, and when called on it you disemble.

Ummm, you said "your opinion is noted, and dismissed ". That's an insult. Or do you not understand English?

So. YOU started the insults, and when called on it you disemble.
No you said my thinking was one dimensional which is opinion not fact and is a insult

Show me yours isnt.

I already have. There are many causes for violence. You claim there is only one way to combat it, I say there are MANY tools that must be used. And they need to be used carefully, and in a specific way to be successful.

I already have. There are many causes for violence. You claim there is only one way to combat it, I say there are MANY tools that must be used. And they need to be used carefully, and in a specific way to be successful.
I never claimed there was only ONE way to combat it. We are talking about gun control but certainly that is not the ONLY way to combat it. There ARE many tools that can be used. Your claim that gun control CANT be one if those ways is one dimensional thinking. It can be one of the many dimensions used to fight crime

I never claimed there was only ONE way to combat it. We are talking about gun control but certainly that is not the ONLY way to combat it. There ARE many tools that can be used. Your claim that gun control CANT be one if those ways is one dimensional thinking. It can be one of the many dimensions used to fight crime

Gun control has PROVABLY never worked. Paris France, and the murder of 130 is proof. So are the 70 murdered in Norway.

Both nations have strict gun control laws yet those laws made it EASIER for the bad people to kill. Secure in the knowledge that no one could interfere with their crimes.

Gun control has PROVABLY never worked. Paris France, and the murder of 130 is proof. So are the 70 murdered in Norway.

Both nations have strict gun control laws yet those laws made it EASIER for the bad people to kill. Secure in the knowledge that no one could interfere with their crimes.
God I wish just one year we could have the gun death rate of Paris or Norway

Just one year

God I wish just one year we could have the gun death rate of Paris or Norway

Just one year

Norway has a population of 5 million. You think comparing a country with a population of 5 million is proper when it is less than a third of what the US illegal population is?

Really?

Norway has a population of 5 million. You think comparing a country with a population of 5 million is proper when it is less than a third of what the US illegal population is?

Really?
Pick a city in America with 5 million.

Anyone you like

And note....I said gun death rate

Pick a city in America with 5 million.

Anyone you like

And note....I said gun death rate

Soooooo, you have already acknowledged that the majority of gun crimes occur in cities, so you want to compare a city, vs an entire country.

Do you understand the problem here?

Soooooo, you have already acknowledged that the majority of gun crimes occur in cities, so you want to compare a city, vs an entire country.

Do you understand the problem here?
No I dont. Norway is full of cities. Compare anything you like. Pick a city there and compate it to a comparable city in America.

Do this any way you want....it always cone out we have higher gun death rate

Oslo has a population of 630,000. That's their biggest city. The entire country is as big as California, yet you think comparing violent cities to a wide open country is a reasonable exercise.

Really?

And yes, we have a higher gun death rate. We have an illegal third worldpopulation that is 4 times the size of Norway.

Do you think that might have a bearing?

Oslo has a population of 630,000. That's their biggest city. The entire country is as big as California, yet you think comparing violent cities to a wide open country is a reasonable exercise.

Really?
You brought up norway.....not me.

You brought up norway.....not me.

Yes, and you ignore that our ILLEGAL population, you know, the population that commits 80% of the violent crime here, is 4 times the size of the entire country of Norway.

Forum List

Back