Buzz Aldrin Slams ‘First Man’ Movie for Omitting US Flag

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
8209D8C9-996E-4E88-8FBB-BADF0A17CBF9.png

Always loved Buzz, my favorite astronaut.

Buzz Aldrin slams 'First Man' movie controversy, posts photos of US flag on moon with 'Proud to be American' hashtag

IMO they should not have left that out. It was an all American event. The only thing one foreign country contributed was Mexico when they loaned NASA their one set of jumper cables.

THe Left, specifically here, the HOllywood left, hates America.

THey are happy to make a movie like The Black Panther, which pandered to Black Nationalism,

but make fools of themselves to avoid giving anything to American Nationalism.

Easy solution. Don't pay to see it.

It will stream within six months.

Always loved Buzz. I think he's been pretty much outed as being bitter that he wasn't the first man down the ladder but a great American and a great ambassador for the space program.

Always loved Buzz. I think he's been pretty much outed as being bitter that he wasn't the first man down the ladder but a great American and a great ambassador for the space program.
Talk about speaking out of both sides of your mouth. Lol

He was bitter about not being the first one down the ladder. Walt Cunningham--a conservative asshat of the first order (Apollo 7) said as much. See below.

upload_2018-9-3_9-18-23.png

Doesn't diminish his accomplishment or the other techniques he invented in the Gemini missions.

What do you think about being the second man on the moon?
"Well" he said, "it could have been anyone. Right up until we landed, we hadn't decided who would be first out the door.

Then, once we touched down, Neil suggested we toss for it."

"And he won?" I said.

"Well, no" he mumbled. "The coin was still in the air when Neil jumped down the ladder. The twat."

He was bitter about not being the first one down the ladder. Walt Cunningham--a conservative asshat of the first order (Apollo 7) said as much. See below.

View attachment 214426

Doesn't diminish his accomplishment or the other techniques he invented in the Gemini missions.

Not true at all. Teams trained for years on who does what. And who stays orbiting and who goes out when.

But Buzz is the first to take a selfie in space and the first to take a piss on the moon (that 20 second pause on the ladder).

What do you think about being the second man on the moon?
"Well" he said, "it could have been anyone. Right up until we landed, we hadn't decided who would be first out the door.

Then, once we touched down, Neil suggested we toss for it."

"And he won?" I said.

"Well, no" he mumbled. "The coin was still in the air when Neil jumped down the ladder. The twat."

Where do you get this garbage? Buzz held a private communion on the surface prior to their EVA. I'm very agnostic when it comes to religion but this still chokes me up.

Buzz Aldrin Took Holy Communion on the Moon. NASA Kept it Quiet

View attachment 214426

Not true at all. Teams trained for years on who does what. And who stays orbiting and who goes out when.

But Buzz is the first to take a selfie in space and the first to take a piss on the moon (that 20 second pause on the ladder).

The man who was there in those training sessions and a staunch conservative at that--someone you identify with politically--says differently. He would seem to be the one to believe over the likes of you.

Liberals trolls show their hate for everything American.

Forum List

Back