Bwahahahaha. The Jehovah Witnesses just showed up on my doorstep

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Key Questions I asked them
Did Jehovah die
Where's His body
Is the Holy Spirit a Person

After about a half hour, they said I just wanted to argue.

Oh the nerve. bwhahahaha.

I lived in this sharehouse with this guy who used to bring them in and screw with them. I could never watch. He was excellent at it.

Go to a costume store and get a devil mask. Let them in, excuse yourself and go to the bathroom, come back nekkid with the rubber mask on.

Did Jehovah die
Where's His body

too funny!!! a Jehovah witness comes to a Mormons door!! a real kook fest , sound like a start of a joke!!

Did Jehovah die
Where's His body

Had the same thing with morons ridding bikes with name tags wearing white shirts and black pants coming to the door from the church of LDS, what pains in the ass

I like Jehovahs Witnesses and I am no Witness , also like the Mormon Missionaries and I am no Mormon . Mostly I like them , Witnesses as they are polite and respectful and willing to share what they believe to be the TRUTH that may save me from some Bad . And for me they leave if I tell them that I am not interested or that I am busy . They are also industrious . -------------- Mormons , I like them mostly because they are very industrious .

I just tell them I'm Catholic, take one of their pamphlets and they'll leave. works every time for me.

I just smile and say "no thank you", like most adults do.

Now, when Democrats come to the door, it's a different story altogether.

Did Jehovah die
Where's His body

Question:

If only 144,000 Christians can go to heaven and the Jehovah's Witness Religion has over 15 million people, well how many of them are screwed?

Jehovah's Witnesses - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
------------------------- that's their belief , they don't rampage of cause mayhem . They do go to work and pay taxes , politely knock on doors and go to their HALLS if they are observant Bruce !!

Did Jehovah die
Where's His body

Question:

If only 144,000 Christians can go to heaven and the Jehovah's Witness Religion has over 15 million people, well how many of them are screwed?

------------------------- that's their belief , they don't rampage of cause mayhem . They do go to work and pay taxes , politely knock on doors and go to their HALLS if they are observant Bruce !!

I am so happy for them, well except when they knock on my door because then they are disturbing me and ignoring the no trespassing and private property sign...

I don't knock on their door wanting to talk about Taoism with them, so I would ask them to give me the same respect...

Did Jehovah die
Where's His body

Question:

I am so happy for them, well except when they knock on my door because then they are disturbing me and ignoring the no trespassing and private property sign...

I don't knock on their door wanting to talk about Taoism with them, so I would ask them to give me the same respect...
------------------------- call the cops or tell the Witnesses to get lost , you are an adult I suspect aren't you Bruce ??

Did Jehovah die
Where's His body

Question:

------------------------- call the cops or tell the Witnesses to get lost , you are an adult I suspect aren't you Bruce ??

Why call the Cops?

Also if you have to ask if I am an adult tell me you are not reading what I wrote, and the fact that I have signs that state Private Property and No Trespassing and they are in both English and Spanish ( I live in Texas ) so there is no excuse.

The simple fact is many of them ignore the signs because they do not care that I do not want to be bother with their religion and prefer to be left alone, and they are told to leave and none have stayed to argue back...

Did Jehovah die
Where's His body

Question:

Why call the Cops?

Also if you have to ask if I am an adult tell me you are not reading what I wrote, and the fact that I have signs that state Private Property and No Trespassing and they are in both English and Spanish ( I live in Texas ) so there is no excuse.

The simple fact is many of them ignore the signs because they do not care that I do not want to be bother with their religion and prefer to be left alone, and they are told to leave and none have stayed to argue back...
------------------------------------------------- as I said , call the cops or tell them to get lost and that's all that's needed Bruce .

Question:

Why call the Cops?

------------------------------------------------- as I said , call the cops or tell them to get lost and that's all that's needed Bruce .

Thank you for telling me what I should do, and let me give you some advice and that is if you see a sign that says No Trespassing and Private Property with a notice of what could happen you should not trespass, and no Cops needed.

It is called commonsense which many have forgotten to use!

Forum List

Back