by breaking his promise on the wall, Trump's going back to Read My Lips era, will also lose 2nd term

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The hatred for Bush 1 for breaking his promise was for a ONE-TIME promise - not a campaign slogan said EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR 18 MONTHS.

"[P]eople stood 10 and 20 at a time to sign Perot petitions, Michael Banger, 32, wrote his name with a great flourish. Like so many of the signers, he had a look of satisfaction bordering on pride. Or was it revenge? 'Read MY lips," he said. "No more politicians.'"

THE 1992 CAPMAIGN: Voters; Words on Bush's Lips in '88 Now Stick in Voters' Craw

That's why the orange bastard is holding on to that bogus promise like a mangy dog on an old bone. And like a rabid pitbull, you'll have to break his damn jaw to get him to let go.

The wall will be built, in some form, regardless of you liars crying and lying.

Last edited:
  • Banned
"Campaign speeches are all fabrication," said Harold Klein, 68, in Miami Beach. "Bush and his read my lips. We've been lied to for so long."

The thing is that the Libs didn't stand behind HW, even though they were the ones who got him to disgrace himself.

Forum List

Back