Byron Donalds Disrespected in Congress by Electric Stove Lobbyist

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Representative Donalds asks Andrew Delaski the cost of retrofitting a residence for a special electric stove outlet, noting that many people who curretnly use gas stoves are renters and would have to rely on their landlord to first recognize their responsibility to provide a stove, and then to decide to spend the money to retrofit, or simply let the tenant move out.

Delaski's reponse? "Yeah, I've seen this movie before . . . " If Donalds was white, Delaski would have never spoken to a congressman that way.

OK, he's a private citizen. His job is to funnel money from those who will profit from electricity to congressmen, so maybe he thinks that the sleazeballs he gives money to are representative of all congressmen.

What is the DOE's excuse for not even showing up? The days of federal agencies showing deference to congress that pays them are over. Funding increases are automatic, and any slight cut in the pre-planned increase would be met with shrieks of outrage. Not to mention a president who seems to think that he can spend money without congress.

Here is Delaski's organization for those interested. I searched the site for its funding and got this:

1685139584309.png

I guess their funding is something they wish to hide.

Forum List

Back