CA jumps the shark. Now gives FREE CARS to welfare queens.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I've never been on welfare in my life. I am such a moron.

Sacramento public housing residents just got free Zipcars

may 05 2017 Residents at three public housing areas now have a mini-fleet of free Zipcars to make their way around Sacramento.

On Friday, Sacramento launched a pilot program that put eight shared electric Kia Souls at public housing sites. Up to 300 residents can apply for on-demand access to the vehicles, with no charge for maintenance, insurance or juicing up the battery.

Residents can use the cars on a first come, first served basis. They will be limited to three-hour windows three times per week.

• Banned
Free cars and free booze and free junk food and free smartphones. No wonder all the world's poor people want to come here and go on welfare.

• Banned
These people are gonna drive hell out of these cars and they'll be wrecks in a month.

may 05 2017 Residents at three public housing areas now have a mini-fleet of free Zipcars to make their way around Sacramento.

On Friday, Sacramento launched a pilot program that put eight shared electric Kia Souls at public housing sites. Up to 300 residents can apply for on-demand access to the vehicles, with no charge for maintenance, insurance or juicing up the battery.

Residents can use the cars on a first come, first served basis. They will be limited to three-hour windows three times per week.
And, Jerry Brown raised the gas tax by 42%

I'm damned curious. What company is insuring this madness?

I dislike Gov. Brown and I have never been on welfare either... but I do like this sharing program , instead of everyone having a car they share it..

The cars are owned and maintained by Boston-based Zipcar, which has car-sharing operations in dozens of cities and on college campuses.

These people are gonna drive hell out of these cars and they'll be wrecks in a month.

They'll be shittin' in them. They have the right.
Yes they will. Once they are all shitted up, the chop shops will get them.

Well ... hehe ... glad I'm not employed by a California chop shop.

Sorry Billy but California's economy is carrying the countries ass right now with the silicon valley boom and wealth..

Enjoy :biggrin:

They'll be shittin' in them. They have the right.
Yes they will. Once they are all shitted up, the chop shops will get them.

Well ... hehe ... glad I'm not employed by a California chop shop.

Sorry Billy but California's economy is carrying the countries ass right now with the silicon valley boom and wealth..

Enjoy :biggrin:

Yeah, that $400 billion debt is quite a foundation.

Oh noes! Now they will be killing each other over whose turn it is! I got a dollar that says one will be used in a robbery or drug buy in the first month!
That is actually funny Fury...but hopefully they stay on top of who is driving those cars/

Who's gonna stay of top of this? Nobody in govt cares if the taxpayers get ripped off again.

Oh noes! Now they will be killing each other over whose turn it is! I got a dollar that says one will be used in a robbery or drug buy in the first month!
That is actually funny Fury...but hopefully they stay on top of who is driving those cars/
This is California okay? They don't even check citizenship! What if that car gets dumped in Compton?
You going to send in the national guard to get it back?

Forum List

Back