Calif Infrastructure Implosion Continues: Spillway Repair Costs Double to $500M

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
All because the State ignored maintenance so they could spend taxes on illegals.
And the Demonrats in California has asked that all Americans pay to fix it.

upload_2017-10-20_6-39-42.png

upload_2017-10-20_6-42-17.png

Oroville Dam: Repair costs nearly double in price to $500 million

all this does is bring the current bid for the state of California {Ebay} from the current $143.00 to 97.42. yet after being on ebay for 3 years,,,,No Bids Yet

Hey, but California has still has plenty of illegal aliens who are allowed to erase the votes of American citizens in the other 49 states in our presidential elections.

all this does is bring the current bid for the state of California {Ebay} from the current $143.00 to 97.42. yet after being on ebay for 3 years,,,,No Bids Yet
Gosh, sounds reasonable enough. For a realitively modest investment you get ALL of California! Even their $ BILLIONS in unfunded liabilities and whatnot?

Gosh, sounds reasonable enough. For a realitively modest investment you get ALL of California! Even their $ BILLIONS in unfunded liabilities and whatnot?
i would offer 50 bucks,,,if the deal goes thru,,then I can sell it to canada or china for 2 million

i cant imagine going into any convience store/gas station in various parts of cally, needing service, and no one speaks english if i needed assistance

i cant imagine going into any convience store/gas station in various parts of cally, needing service, and no one speaks english if i needed assistance
What's even better is the pissed look they give you because you don't speak Spanish.
oh,,,restaurants too,,,dont we all just love those waiters who barely speak anglish,,and u have to point to the menu to place your order?

Forum List

Back