Calif. senate passes $214B spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WASHINGTON DC -- The Senate’s budget writing-panel agreed to let those without Social Security numbers qualify for the state’s earned income tax credit — a program for the poor that boosts people’s tax refunds.
-- The credit would apply to people who have an individual tax identification number, which includes immigrants in the country legally and illegally.
http://www.foxla.com/…/calif-senate-passes-214b-spending-pl…
Calif. Senate passes $214B spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally

Yep when you have a nation of dip chits who are dumber than a box of rocks..........

WASHINGTON DC -- The Senate’s budget writing-panel agreed to let those without Social Security numbers qualify for the state’s earned income tax credit — a program for the poor that boosts people’s tax refunds.
-- The credit would apply to people who have an individual tax identification number, which includes immigrants in the country legally and illegally.
Calif. Senate passes $214B spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally

Yep when you have a nation of dip chits who are dumber than a box of rocks..........
Americans need not apply.

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-27_20-33-13.jpeg
    upload_2019-5-27_20-33-13.jpeg
    38.1 KB · Views: 86
The Moon Bat assholes have the worst schools in the country, the most poverty and the most debt but the shitheads give money away to the goddamn Illegals.

Kailfornia Libtard stupidity is the model the Moon Bats would like to see for the entire US.

I dont know how the rich can pay it all for CA? including the Pension bomb. They have a lot of 6-figure lifetime pensions due. Education also eats up a lot of spending.

Proposition 98 requires a minimum percentage of the state budget to be spent on K-14 education, guaranteeing an annual increase in education in the California budget. As a result of Proposition 98, a minimum of 40% of California's general fund spending is mandated to be spent on education and the actual percentage of the general fund spent on education is over 50%.[3][4]

I dont know how the rich can pay it all for CA? including the Pension bomb. They have a lot of 6-figure lifetime pensions due. Education also eats up a lot of spending.

Proposition 98 requires a minimum percentage of the state budget to be spent on K-14 education, guaranteeing an annual increase in education in the California budget. As a result of Proposition 98, a minimum of 40% of California's general fund spending is mandated to be spent on education and the actual percentage of the general fund spent on education is over 50%.[3][4]
Know this and you realize what the liberals are doing to this country...
loward–Piven strategy

Image: theconservativetreehouse.com
The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward and Frances Fox Piven that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual ...
Cloward–Piven strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward-Piven_Strategy

We in California care about everyone here, well except conservaturds. I am happy to have them as my guests.

I think the President should stop all welfare donations to any state that allows sanctuary status. Take that away from the people who live here legally and they will riot against their corrupt state governments. Would love to see Ralph Northam strung up and hung as the KKK member that he is.

I think the President should stop all welfare donations to any state that allows sanctuary status. Take that away from the people who live here legally and they will riot against their corrupt state governments. Would love to see Ralph Northam strung up and hung as the KKK member that he is.
Absolutely deny all federal funds to states that already have plenty of state money to pay for such programs. Obviously they have enough and there are other, more deserving states that would welcome federal assistance.

Anyone who can leave California and doesn't just isn't paying attention. Or they are among the parasite class living off the taxes of citizens being given away by the swine in the California state legislature.

We in California care about everyone here, well except conservaturds. I am happy to have them as my guests.
....CA is in the bottom third [ almost bottom fourth ] in the poverty level = you and CA are dumbasses ..CA is the immigrant capital of the US
xxbelow-poverty_28336945.png

Absolutely deny all federal funds to states that already have plenty of state money to pay for such programs. Obviously they have enough and there are other, more deserving states that would welcome federal assistance.

Yup. Pull all Fed money out of sanctuary cities and sanctuary states.

It won't take long for the tax payers in those cities and States to get rid of their Governments.

Who the hell wants to pay for illegals who shouldn't be here at all???

How many have you invited into your home?

Rhetorical question. You have invited none.

But you're sure as hell paying for them. Sucker!

It won't take long for the tax payers in those cities and States to get rid of their Governments.

Liberals.

I do! Now if California did not pay it's share of federal income tax we would be way better off. That is what will happen if the feds try to stop the return of OUR money to us.

I have in the past but in the last 8 years there have been none around to help.

I have in the past but in the last 8 years there have been none around to help.
Doesn't sound like you're looking very hard.

Forum List

Back