California a modern day slave state

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
This is what happens to a state when that state is run by one party...California is a state with super rich and super poor. The middle class is leaving so it will be up to the working poor to take care of the super rich. And that is the cotton pickin truth.

California Goes Confederate

Take a drive through the state, leave your gated communities and see the devastation brought on to California by Governor Brown. If California ever does become their own nation I'm out of here. Hell I'm checking on property in Nevada as we speak and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Filthy roadways, trash everywhere, potholes the size of VW's. Dirty looks from so called minorities, gang bangers runnin wild. Early release of criminal thugs because of a lack of money to keep them locked up.
Graffiti and blight everywhere you look. Steel bars on business windows and doors. Drunken homeless people wandering the streets and competing with pigeons and seagulls for scraps of food. They shit and piss where they sleep.
California was once the most beautiful state in the union but not anymore. There is so much garbage blowing around on the freeways it would take a 6 month roadway shut down just to clean it up. This is what you get with one party democrat rule.

Take a drive through the state, leave your gated communities and see the devastation brought on to California by Governor Brown. If California ever does become their own nation I'm out of here. Hell I'm checking on property in Nevada as we speak and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
thats what i did a year ago ....the housing prices here are unbelievable compared to Cal....

Forum List

Back