California boasts number one economy in US

5. California

California has the fifth-highest debt of any state, with total liabilities coming out to $362.87 billion. Total assets come out to $301.1 billion, creating a $55.96 billion net debt and giving California a debt ratio of 120.5%. California's debt and liabilities can be broken down into three categories: retirement liabilities, budgetary borrowing, and bond debt. However, combining California's federal, state, and local debt brings California's debt total to over $1 trillion. According to this report, the debt would cost each resident of California $33,000 or each taxpayer $74,000.

5. California

California has the fifth-highest debt of any state, with total liabilities coming out to $362.87 billion. Total assets come out to $301.1 billion, creating a $55.96 billion net debt and giving California a debt ratio of 120.5%. California's debt and liabilities can be broken down into three categories: retirement liabilities, budgetary borrowing, and bond debt. However, combining California's federal, state, and local debt brings California's debt total to over $1 trillion. According to this report, the debt would cost each resident of California $33,000 or each taxpayer $74,000.

Democrats never met a debt they don't love.

This is sure to trigger a few Callie-haters! :)

I'm sorry. Can you please repeat that?

I can't hear you over all the California moving trucks unloading here.

5. California

Trigger numero uno! ^

Last edited:

Trigger numero dos ^

Well Boots, guess ya’d better brace yourself for 40 million more.
Callie is sure to be a ghost town by 2022! ;)

Aren't they due for another monster fire to take out the last 3 un-burned acres in that shithole?
Trigger numero tres! ^
Ya, those idiots had better start raking their forests!! :lol:

Trigger numero dos ^

A population the size of OREGON move here over the last 5 years or so.

How's that dick taste?

Trigger numero dos ^

How's that dick taste?
Big whoop - There are only 4 million people in Oregon!

Well, you sad little hack of a moron, unlike you, I actually live in CA.

The wealthy are doing very very well as they always do while the poor and working classes are getting crushed. An enormous ratio of small business have been closed due to the Scamdemic while Big Corporations gained their profits. The money printing which makes the Rich Much Much Richer is now driving up inflation, which again hurts the poor and the working classes the most. $8.8B of income has left the state due to the unfriendly business climate, high taxes and the Scamdemic.

If the definition of #1 Economy means turning workers into serfs, then yes, CA is #1, but that is a very dubious distinction.

California is kicking Texas' ass

Trigger numero dos ^

How's that dick taste?
ONLY 4 MILLION.

:laughing0301:

So, you think it's insignificant that YOUR ENTIRE STATE moved to Texas?
:oops:

Well, then. I guess were only sort-of awesome if we only increase our population by 15-20%.

:auiqs.jpg:

The wealthy are doing very very well as they always do while the poor and working classes are getting crushed. An enormous ratio of small business have been closed due to the Scamdemic while Big Corporations gained their profits. The money printing which makes the Rich Much Much Richer is now driving up inflation, which again hurts the poor and the working classes the most. $8.8B of income has left the state due to the unfriendly business climate, high taxes and the Scamdemic.

If the definition of #1 Economy means turning workers into serfs, then yes, CA is #1, but that is a very dubious distinction.
I also lived in california for decades. Left 5 years ago. One of the best decisions I ever made. The weather was nice, way too many people, cost of living was ridiculous, and the government was a self-serving bloated pig of bureaucracy, high taxation, and poor function. I used to rehearse in downtown LA, worked in Hollywood. Drug addicted and insane homeless people rule the streets in many areas.
Carmel was pretty nice, though, if you're rich.

Trigger numero dos ^

How's that dick taste?
ONLY 4 MILLION.

:laughing0301:

So, you think it's insignificant that YOUR ENTIRE STATE moved to Texas?
:oops:

Well, then. I guess were only sort-of awesome if we only increase our population by 15-20%.

:auiqs.jpg:
Assuming I believe your 4 million in 5 years figure (I’ve learned NOT to believe a word you say ;-) That’d be 13%.
It’s true however that a lot of big companies have moved to the DFW area for tax reasons bringing tons of people with ‘em.
Not because anyone wanted to leave Callie for that hellhole mind ya! :lol:

I lived in Callie for the first 35 years of my life moron. Left for 2 reasons. 1. Population grew too fast (was one big strip mall between Ventura and SmellA - traffic miserable) and 2. Was time to experience something new.

Forum List

Back