California does it again!

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
A new California law imposing civil fines on organizations that advertise any “firearms-related product” that makes firearms “appealing to minors” has caused a popular youth target shooting league to suspend operations.
“The League is the safest sport in high school. Over 1,500 schools across the nation have approved our program. Hundreds of thousands of students have participated, and there has never been an accident or injury.”

That place is a legit shithole.
Children cant target shoot but mentally ill grown men can take showers and nasty taco bell tranny shits, next to little girls.

Last edited:
Gun rights groups have filed suit against the law on First and Second Amendment grounds and have asked for a preliminary injunction to prevent it from being enforced until their case has been heard.
Good!

Unfortunately, they won't get anywhere suing the state........but they can have the "law" abolished or stricken, as it IS against the Constitution.

Which is THE most brain dead, ignorant, and assbackwards thing I've ever heard........
passing a law against young gun owners that respect what it is to own or have a gun.........
and continuing to completely ignore the amount of illegals and illegal guns coming across the border!!

A new California law imposing civil fines on organizations that advertise any “firearms-related product” that makes firearms “appealing to minors” has caused a popular youth target shooting league to suspend operations.
“The League is the safest sport in high school. Over 1,500 schools across the nation have approved our program. Hundreds of thousands of students have participated, and there has never been an accident or injury.”

That place is a legit shithole.
Children cant target shoot but mentally ill grown men can take showers and nasty taco bell tranny shits, next to little girls.
We should impose a very stiff fine on lawmakers who vote for unconstitutional laws. We need it to hurt when they do.

Unfortunately, they won't get anywhere suing the state........but they can have the "law" abolished or stricken, as it IS against the Constitution.

Which is THE most brain dead, ignorant, and assbackwards thing I've ever heard........
passing a law against young gun owners that respect what it is to own or have a gun.........
and continuing to completely ignore the amount of illegals and illegal guns coming across the border!!

Exactly. They're screwing their own law abiding citizens while letting illegals flood across the border. I'd leave that dump in a millisecond if I were there.

Forum List

Back